Peps Mattress

Peps Mattress Complaints & Reviews

The product mentions 8 years warranty and now its only 5 years and the mattress started sagging in sides and springs lost its sustainability.

Launched a complaint with company and their inspection person MR.Jugal visited and said that the mattress is not having any issues whereas the problem is very much visible.

The peps inspector said that the company says 8 years warranty but the warranty is only for a year....
I bought this branded mattress to treat myself and inturn am torturing myself. Within 2 month o[censored]sing the mattress it would sag at my shoulder n butt area. On complain They came investigated and replaced the mattres.. same issue . 2 months sag and it was painful. The third time they said they are upgrading me. I don't kno wat upgrade they did. Only the same thing happened .. now it's been nearly 1 yr and anyone who sits on my mattress says...

I was bought peps mattress but it is very uncomfortable and when I was slept on the bed it will be going down that's becomes to a back pain pls change r modified that.and to instructions against to give the peps mattress company don't business with human life.and that company was used unless material in that mattresses so please kindly action necessary

I purchases Peps Spring Koil Mattress in November 2015, it started to torn since March 2016 but I have 5 years warranty card. I tried to reach them for the service keeping my warranty card but all the numbers are out of service. I also filed a complaint in May 2016 in Consumer court link complaining about this issue. The very next day I received 4 calls from Peps executives. First someone Arvind called me telling he will solve this issue, he'll send someone to check the status of mattress for the replacement, he also assured in business days they'll call me and come. Later it's been 1 week I only called him, some one else picked the call and Arvind is busy he'll call back later. After one day I called no response at all. It's very frustrating.. How this can be resolved? Must take a action for this... They care a dam they don't even respond us. They need to learn how to service the customers.
    Mar 31, 2020
    They called me and tried to help me with my concern

Bought a PEPS mattress couple of years ago with a 5 years guaranteed warranty. Registered a complaint in the PEPS web page 4-5 times for a issue in the product. Issue is the product was having a depression in the corners. No one from PEP would have turn back to address this issue. This is not a fairly approach from PEPS. I would not even recommend any one to purchase this product since no customer service though they were stating "5Years Warranty".