Prox Company Complaints & Reviews

Prox Company — fake job

Rocks Star on Jan 27, 2020
Sir mne prox company ka work kiya tha. Uska qc report fail aaya h sir. Firr sir unke advocate ka phone aaya ki 7700 pay karo...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Schools

Prox Company — harassment against my mistake of choosing online job

Baby Banu on Jan 4, 2020
I have approached by them for online job and had an agreement signed without proper reading, which is my big big mistake.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Prox Company — to cancel the job agreement

Sharmaji2194 on May 3, 2019
This is mohit sharma on 9th january 2019 week i got a call from prox company's executive mahi khan[protected] that we offer...

Prox Company — harassment and threaten

Sharmaji2194 on May 2, 2019

Prox Company — cheated for job

prakashsurya on Apr 30, 2019
I register on a clickindia for job and after some days i receive a call ([protected]), name isha 17 jan 2019 around 1.30 from...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Spandana BhaskerEn on Apr 12, 2019
Prox company is demanding money again and again. I already paid 4700 as per the agreement. Now they are asking again to pay 10000. If not they are saying they would put the case in court of maharashtra. I think it's not appropriate.
Please do resolve my problem. They are continuesly calling and harassing me to pay the amount. Here are the proves of me sending money to the companies account and the texts the company had sent me. Please do consider my request and get me out of it. 92782 is my user id.

harassing to pay money
harassing to pay money
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Niki Kakkad on Apr 3, 2019
    I am nikita kakkad. Actually i belong to poor family i need a job work from home i got a call from prox company they give me 9000 form to fill in 9 days but my work is not accurate so they tell me to pay 4700 i pay it i get noc mail also but after few months they call me again and tell me that your file is come to delhi court you not payed your penalty amount when i told him that i payed it they told that your file is came tho court we are going to take a local action on it if you not pay 4500 more sir plz help me i can't pay them more plz help me i beg
    Don't panic...they are fraud...they are just scaring you using legal words ...they are fake advocates...using fake notice ...fake agreement...fake panic...don't panic.. don't pay them anything...rebuke them badly and file a police complaint against them
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Shubham_Singh01 on Mar 17, 2019
      Prospexiv technology

I, shubham singh made an agreement with the company
      I. E. Prospexiv. I got the work from the company and when i was doing the work and i got a message from my friend who was also doing the work for the same company that the agreement which we made with the company was not appropriate. The agreement has same stamp along with the date.

They told me to do form filling and gave a target of filling 900 forms in 9 days which i completed in the time but the work began to seem doubtful.

I searched the internet for assistance and found that many complains are logged against this company hereby i request you
      Updated by Shubham_Singh01 Mar 17, 2019
      sir please call me on [protected]
      Updated by Shubham_Singh01 Mar 27, 2019
      i got a call from a man named kamal thakur number : [protected] saying that he will be charging complains against me in legal court of India. i objected him saying that the agreements of the company were fake, he became furious and threaten me to see me in court .. what should i do?
      Don't panic...they are fraud...they are just frightening you using legal words ...they are fake advocates...using fake notice ...fake agreement...fake panic...don't panic.. don't pay them anything...rebuke them badly and file a police complaint against them
      1 nahi bahut sari asi compnies h jo logo ko fasa rahi h
      this is my vedio
      meine sabhi compnies ke nam description me dale huye hai waha se aap dekh sakte ho
      no need to worry and no need to pay
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Prox Company — harassment

Nikki Tamang on Feb 28, 2019
        This is nikki dolma tamang
        Sir i was going through an online job to make money for pocket money as i am a college student...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

Hirday Narayan on Feb 23, 2019
        Sir i did this online form filling job from
        21-1-2019 but i found that this company and work is fraud. I stopped doing this company work. Problem is that i had signed an agreement and a digitilized signature and i submitted my adhar card photo and a video statement that i am agree to do work with this comapany. Today i received a call from deepak joshi (7265862783) and he is forcing me to pay money else he give me a court notice. Please help me.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-26 12:33:40
        Please don't pay any money put your complete here

Recently Discussed

fake job
          Prox Company
          harassment against my mistake of choosing online job
          Prox Company
          online job offer fraud of prox company
          prox company fraud work
          Prox Company
          forcing to pay money, illegal approach to business