Punjab Electricity Board

Punjab Electricity Board Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir,

I'm a resident of sector -32A, Ludhiana. There's been a power cut since 32 hrs. There's even no water supply. Everyone is facing a big problem as u know this is summer time. We will be highly obliged if you can take out few minutes from your soo precious time (it has to be precious because it's been whole 32 hrs. of power cut, and no action has been taken) and look after this problem.

Respected Sir, This is urgent to inform you, the above said street residents were using falsely connections, as we all...

four months back electricity board has given us bill on average basis and said next bill will be on reading basis and average basis bill amount will be deducted from next bill.now they given us next bill but they didn't deduct that amount when we asked them they said they have done it but acually they didn't as we have reading 2309 of four months which means according to goverment decided rates bill should be around 11030 without deducting that amount after deducting previous bill amount i.e 3620.we have not receipt of previous bill as we lost it but they have checked on their computers that we have deposited last amount still they are not ready to deduct it so i request you to help us as quickly as possible.
    Sir
    I reside jn nayagao and there is no light in my house since yesterday and all my neighbors have light. Please ckeck the issue as this has become a huge problem for me

Respected Sir,
      At our home we are suffering from electricity fluctuation problem from so many days...today when it becomes unbearable we register our complaint at complaint office of Moga at shahidi Park.The electricity man came for watching it to our home and asked me to bring stairs...i said i don't have stairs.Sir they picked their cycles and move away..Sir i want to know whether to arrange the stairs for them is our duty..If yes,then the stair present in their office is for what purpose.Sir please concentrate on my problem.I m waiting for ur reply...
      Aug 13, 2020

Punjab Electricity Board — Paid Bill No Update Entry

Dear Sir

as per new system of pseb( at the time of metter reading )
      create the bill on the sport

but which machine no update in new entry, so in this reason currentally payable amount of the bill
      include the Privious bill amount (which bill is allready paid)

*-- for example:- 26/05/2009 to 26/07/2009 Privious bill 3207

Reading time 3207+1000=4207

thank
      shiv

punjab electricity board — regarding receiving bill

dear sir my acont no. is x56lj200487p.sir ur employs never deliever my bill at time. sir hv to face problem regarding recieve bill. i request many time to sub station emoploys, but they neever take any action, pls solve it, so that i can pay my bill at time
      thanks

punjab electricity board — not giving new connection

We have construct a new house in Naya Gaon, Mohali , for a long time we are visiting electricity department for getting a new connection but till date no one is responding . can some one help how to get the same as comitee of naya gaon is also not supporting to give NOC to get the connection .

There has been loss of Power in our house at ludhiana. We were given following contact number of electricity board representatives:[protected] and [protected]. We contacted since 7.30 PM the same day. Everytime both the representatives mentioned that it will be resolved in next 30min or so. Its nearly 11.30Pm now, 4 hours have elapsed, but still no power available. No the power guys have stopped picking up the call and are not answering. The attitude of power representatives is absolutely pathetic. Its a big damn shame.
        Aug 13, 2020
        savita focal point, jamalpur DATE[protected]
        There has been loss of Power in our house at ludhiana at 9:00 pm yesterday. We were given following complaint number of electricity board representatives:[protected]. I contacted them since 11:00 AM the same day. Everytime a new representatives pick up the call, ask our address and complaint and mentioned that it will be resolved after 4:30 am. After waiting for a long time i called them again at 5:00 am. they said problem will be resolved by 7:30 pm. We said, " give us the no. whom to call so that he can come and resolve the problem". They said, " we dont have any no. complaint will be submitted online". When again we called at 7:30 am they gave us a no. [protected]. but this no. was unavailable. But still no power available. Now its 8:00am, the power guys have stopped picking up the call and are not answering. The attitude of power representatives is absolutely pathetic. Its a big damn shame.

This is a complaint against the tunda talab power house in Amritsar. The supply is irregular in the Gali Munshian whereas...