Quest.net

Quest.net Complaints & Reviews

tausique
In may' 2009 I placed an order for a BIO Disk through the web site of quest.net.
Quest.net is a company which deals in various products and also does business through affliate marketing. One of its representative got me to agree to their business plans. The name of the Representative was Sayan Basu. The order was placed online on the 6th of may' 2009 and was to be delivered to me via an agent in person. Since it was an online order and the payment was made through credit card the product was to be picked up from Thailand and then delivered to me against a handling charge. The product was not delivered to me for a long time and so i contacted them. They said that the product has to be picked up by me. I tried to contact the representative however he did not answer my queries properly. I contacted their customer care to get the order cancelled. Initially they agreed to cancel my order and asked me to furnish some details. After i sent them the details they kept quiet for a while and then came up with an excuse that since the order was placed a long time ago and was online order it cannot be cancelled.
I would request you to please get in touch with the Quest.net zonal office in India and get my money refunded.
My Ir no is NF486755
I would also furnish other details of the purchase made once this case is initiated.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

sheetal rana
    I became IR of the company few months back. My IR No is NF 396629. Till date i have not recd my product. I wish to withdraw my membership. Please help me to recover my money.
    asaa
    I became a member of quest net last year april i.e april 2008, and now its may 2009, i haven't received the product yet. My IR Id is NF449975 and order no. is DNO9531851. I already spoke to quest net this year in march, the person said that i will get the product in 6 weeks, it has been 9 weeks till now and i haven't received the product yet. If it is impossible for you to send the product then please return the money. It's a very dissappointment from your side. I want you to take fast action.
    Soumik Baral
    +91-[protected]

quest net — NON RECEIPT OF PRODUCTS

I had become a member to Quest net and was required to buy certain products for getting the membership.
    I had placed the order for the products in Oct 2007, but till date the products have not reached me.
    My membership No NF 322707, Product Name:Ayat Al-Kursi Amulet 26-Oct-07
    Whats with all the complaints?

Is it the media who exaggerated the problem made by the bad apples or simply because many people think that once they join this scheme, the money will start rolling in?

Nobody is guaranteeing that you'll be rich, but IT'S A GUARANTEE that money is HARD TO GET, but heres the CATCH, the MONEY will only comes to the one that work hard for it.

FEELING LEAD TO THOUGHTs,
    THOUGHT LEAD TO ACTIONs,
    ACTION LEAD TO RESULTs..

So get yourself recompose, think wisely and start the action, dont just sit and wait.

For you who want to get back to the right track, you know where to start. Check out my site- http://quest-malaysia.blogspot.com and see how flourish things are back in my country. Because here, we joined, we worked and we continue working.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Quest.net — Cheating [Resolved]

Siju Mathew

I joined QuestNET Business 7 months back .
      The business is based on MultiLevel marketing...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (29)

N Satya Prakash

I need help in this regard please.

I have joined this QuestNET Business 5 months back and i have ordered/booked the product in the month of Feb' 2008 14th.
      and paid Rs.32, 000. till date they have not delivered the product.

I have so many msg. to them, but they have not given the proper reply. they have given phone no of chennai, it is not working or not reply in that phone.

There is no option of cancelling order on their website which is the unique feature I saw in a shopping site.

I called their call centre many a times but they ask me to wait for some time and are not giving any concrete reply.
      They are not cooperating after taking money from me.

I request you to bring up my case to them and get my money refunded.

I am attaching below the details of my membership and the purchase order.

Name :SATYA PRAKASH .N
      Membership ID Number: NF380674

Order No: DN09065002
      Receipt No: RE05247997

Web address. www.questnet-india.com

Name of Business Development Head : Mr Sridhar, Bangalore.

Please do help me in this reg. and let me know if you need any other information or call me @[protected], Bangalore.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Quest.net — Grievances against QuestNET Business [Resolved]

JAMBULINGAM K
        After getting disappointment from all my efforts I am here to seek your help .

I joined the so called...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (47)

Quest.net — According to the online research the company is a scam! [Resolved]

Akhil Lakhkar
        To all those who feel that Quest Net is a Scam ...

Check out the Link

Complaint comments  Comments  (14)