Reliance SIM Card

Reliance SIM Card Complaints & Reviews

Hyderabad, Telangana
Sir, madam .i lost my mobile today morning in bus.so please block my preapaid number-[protected]. kiindly accept my reqest and block my number.the sim was on the htech mobile so please block my mobile as early as posible.and sim on the prof of mankar ragevendhra. please block.as early as posible so argent i have a important contacts on it

thanking you sir
mankar ragavendhra
Dear Ragavendhra,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Dear Ragavendhra,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

I am vijay dhundiraj joshi. I have lost my sim card [protected] on 9/08/17 in seawoods area of navi mumbai.
I request you to please block my sim card . so it can't be used by anyone in a wrong manner...
Please update me once you will blocked it

Vijay Joshi

Mumbai, Maharashtra

i have lost my phone, Mob no. [protected] (CDMA) today morning, so please close my cdma sim on urgent basis.
    Sim details are given below:
    Mob No. - [protected]
    Name - Sushil Pandey
    S/O - Janardan Pandey
    Dear Sushil,

Due to security reason kindly share us your alternate contact details at our Facebook page link: http://on.fb.me/1lrvkq7

Reliance SIM Card — Block of sim card due to lost

Sir i have lost my sim on today 05/09/2015 in somewhere so you please block the sim card my sim no-[protected], my name is rinki jain and my last recharge is rs-197/- of internet

Reliance SIM Card — lost pre-paid sim card with phone

Sir, I hereby inform you that I lost my cell phone along with the Reliance pre-paid sim card, This to inform you regarding the same to avoid any misuse of the card. My number is [protected] Thanking you Vhishva Jeet Dogra

sim card misplaced

my relaince sim card number is my sim card is misplaced in my home

I have lost my mobile 06.02.2015 with sim card of reliance
    no.[protected], now i m outside from India so i am unable to close that sim
    please close my sim card
    dear sir i lost my reliance number...[protected]...and i want get same sim on same number...please block my number..and this is my alternative number [protected]

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      Dear Sir/Madam, I am raju gupta . Last Month I took new reliance pre-paid SIM card connection. But, today I lost my reliance gsm pre-paid SIM somewhere. Could you please immediately block my Mobile no.[protected]. Please update me once you will blocked it. Thanks raju gupta Mob: [protected]
      Dear Rahul,

B
        Guwahati, Assam
        SIR OR MAM I HAVE A COMPLAIN FOR RELIANCE CASTUMER CARE MEREA MOBILE PHON PEAMESSAGE([protected]@)ISS NUMBER HAR ROJ AATA HAI MEA CAHATA HU KI AAP USEA BAND KAR DEA MEA NEA RELIANCE CASTUMAN CARE MEA VI BAAT KIYA PAR KOI HELP NAHI MILA AAGAR AAP IS NUMBER KO BAND NAHI KARTEA HAI TO MUJHEA MAJBURAN SIM CARD CHANGE KARNA PAREA GA I HOP YOU ARE HELP ME
        Dear Bicky,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance SIM Card — Block the gsm sim card

I lost my reliance gsm sim card

lost sim

sir/mam I have lost my sim card [protected] on 4/1114 in rohini sec 5 Delhi location. So sir i request you to please block my no. so it can't be used by anyone in a wrong manner... Thank you Your's thankfully Ankit dhot

D
          Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
          Dear sir, I lost my mobile on 10/01/2015 and from that time i called so many times to customer care and i charged also but i couldn't get any solution exept a message "reliance me call karne ke liye dhanyabaad" pls block my following no- [protected].I have been mentally and economically torture from this bloody service. Dhananjay
          Dear Dhananjay,

Reliance GSM sim blocking

HI, This is ANUPAM S, my mobile fell in the Toilet of the train and then i have lost my mobile and sim both . My reliance sim numb- was - [protected]. Kindly block this no - [protected] ASAP . regards Anupam [protected]
          I lost my mobile yesterday and lodged police complaint. But I am unable to block the sim on number 30333333 due to the customer care centre not working at Reliance Communication.
          Have sent a mail to the company's customer care as well but not reply received so far.
          Please block the sim so that no calls can be made by the finder of mobile.

New Delhi, Delhi
            I have purchased a SAMSUNG Galaxy Y Duos mobile phone from Vijay Sales, Dwarka New Delhi (V No.78DDW10-12SDN 1) on 12.10.2012. One relience SIM was also given to me alongwith aforesaid phone with a condition that I will get free 1 GB data every month for 6 months. But this service has not started on my phone. Inspite of several requests with customer care of Reliance, they have not takern it positively.
            Concerned may kindly be directed for needful or compensation may also be ordered, please

reliance/sim — SIM SERVICE IS NOT START

GD EVNG SIR/MADAM

MY NO. IS [protected].I TAKE THIS SIM ON 29TH JAN 2009, AND 1ST RECHARGE WITH 50 RUPEE
            ACCORDING TO SKEEM THERE SHOULD BE START SKEEM OF FREE TALK 11 PM TO 6 AM AND 10 REPEE PERDAY RECHARGE BY COMPANY AFTER 48 HOURS, BUT THERE IS NO SKEEM STARTED WITH IN MY SIM
            YOU U REQUESTED PLZ SOLVE THE PROBLEM SOO THAT I CAN START SIM
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Reliance SIM Card — Block the gsm sim card

I have loss my gsm sim card

V
              Melur, Tamil Nadu
              i brought reliance sim card just a month back for 70rs
              Its plan was 5ps/min to reliance and 30ps/min to other networks
              and GPRS 300MB for 6 month
              Bt i am unable to access internet Still
              i m very much annoyed With ur network
              please find me a way to solve diz prob...
              my Number [protected]
              and mobile model is SAMSUNG CHAT C322(Duos)

Cheers,

RCOM Care

P
                Bengaluru, Karnataka
                i have lost my sim card 7676782201
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare
                i have lost my sim card of no [protected]. i kindly request you to block this no so that others cannot be misused, its so important plzzzzzzzz block it soon
                I have lost my sim card [protected] i kindly request you to block this number urgently its so important plzzzzzzz block it soon

J
                  COMPANY OR THE CONCERNED OFFICER IN-CHARGE TO LOOK INTO
                  THE MATTER.

Reliance — sim card problem

Sir
                  My sim card started showing "insert sim " 2 3 days before.
                  Earlier it was working properly.I went to reliance world and told the problem.They asked me to buy duplicate sim.Even my account is activated as told by customer care.
                  I want to know how my sim stopped working of its own,and Also a person ask for duplicate sim in case of a lost or stolen sim card. let me know my fault if any in such case. i am really disappointed with reliance sim card
                  Osho Katyal
                  I HAVE WAITED VERY PATIENTALY REGARDING MY COMPLAINT LAST 1 YEAR,
                  i THINK THIS TIME PERIOD IS NOT SO SMALL THAT IT TAKES 12 MONTHS IN
                  THIS JET AGE, THIS ATTITUDE IS TOTALLY NEGLIGENCE AND NOT FAITHFUL
                  TOWARDS HIS DUTIES OR COMMITTED TO THE WORK GIVEN. THIS TYPE OF
                  OFFICERS CONCERNED TO THEIR WORKS SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED
                  FROM THEIR COMPANY. THIS SUGGESTIONS ARE GIVEN WITHOUT ANY PREJUDICE
                  TO WHOM SO EVER CONCERNED, BUT THE CULPRITS SHOULD BE PUNISHED.
                  SO TOTALY IT IS DISAGREED FOR RELIANCE GROUP OF COMPANY.

G
                    Pune, Maharashtra
                    Hello sir,
                    my self ganesh kolte([protected]@yahoo.co.in) i have reliance sim card([protected]) i told customer care too many time please don't active any service on my sim card. and always they replied Service is activated by you and we can't refund your money Actually i didnt reply any service messages. and its happen too many time with me they deduct the balance without permission and after deduction they don't send any message regarding to this deduction am tired due to this stupid things please help me out regarding this. i am very poor person i know the value of 1 rupees and they deducted directly 30 rupees. every time(Kya reliance ke din etane bure aa gaye hai ke vo garib logonke gale katane lake. inse aache to bhikari hai kam se kam paise mang ke lete hai. ye to mangate bhi nahi chor uchaako ki tarah direct cheen lete hai) this is not good.