Reliance Telecom Ltd.

Reliance Telecom Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

Here's a list of Non-stop deductions on my number [protected] in a period of one week. I have my DND activated and have no VAS subscriptions. I went to the local reliance office and complained twice, but it did'nt stop. They said that the people working in Mumbai Reliance office do it intentionally. This is how they profit. They said "LEKIN AAPKA CASE BANTA HAI KYUNKI EK BAR PAISA KATA JAI TO THEEK HAI BAAR BAAR KATA JAI TO THEEK NAHI". I said "Achhi sochh hai aur achha sapna hai" [protected]:37pm Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.10 [protected]:11pm Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.5 [protected]:02am Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.10 [protected]:57am Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.1 [protected]:06pm ….Service Request number is[protected]…. [protected]:39pm Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.10 [protected]:56pm Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.1 [protected]:33pm Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.10 [protected]:50pm Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.5 [protected]:39pm Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.5 [protected]:00pm Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.1 [protected]:53pm Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.1 [protected]:57am Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.1 [protected]:00pm Amount charged for VAS Indiatimes VPak Rs.1
Aug 13, 2020

Reliance Communications.
Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

The work of Errection of mobile tower on the terrace of house owned by Mr. Raju Dhabhale on Plot No. 39, Mirey Layout, Prabhag No. 46, Ward No. 101, Bahind BapuNagar, Bhande Plot Square, Umred Road, Sakkardara, Nagpur, is actively under progress. The Radiation of Mobile tower is harmful to the health of surrounding citizens. The surrounding citizens approached to the owner on 06 OCT 2013 requesting to stop errection of mobile tower immediately. He reluctant to stop the work and replied that he can use his house anyway to earn income therefrom. The surrounding citizens are anxious to stop this erection of mobile tower immediately. The concerned authorities are requested to intervene into the matter and save public from health hazards.

I have been an user of Reliance data card. 3G network becomes unavailable 5 out of 7 days. Customer care executives would insist that there is problem on my laptop. I have to uninstall Reliance 3G software and re install again after restarting the laptop. Nobody agrees that there is problem in their network. I am staying in Chandmari which is in heart of the city. Reliance do not care about customer satisfaction. Today also entire day network was down. The network is pathetic and the resolutions given by illiterate customer executives are disgusting. This is a total loss of money through monthly rentals. Network outages are often termed as network up gradations. The technical team is not sound as it takes 2-3 days to resolve minor issues. Surprisingly, customer care executives haven't even heard of Guwahati.

To Reliance - Please shut down your 3G operations in Guwahati and stop duping citizens. If you are unable to provide quality service, then step back.

For people considering to purchase Reliance 3G in Assam - Please do not purchase otherwise you will regret. Reliance is eyeing your wallet. Please do not purchase instead go for Airtel 3G which I am also using.

RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS LTD — NETWORK

SIR
      WE HAVE COMPLAINED SERAVAL TIME TO RELIANCE COMMUNICATION THAT WE ARE FACING NETWORK PROBLEM IN OUR OFFICE THEY HAVE INSPECTED AND CONFIMED US THAT PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED IN 7 WORKING DAYS BUT ALMOST 2MONTH HAVE BEEN PASSED NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ... PLZ LOOK INTO THIS PROBLEM OUR MOBILE NOS FACING THE PROBLEM ARE
      PLZ SEE INTO THIS MATTER OUR WE HAVE TO SELECT ANY OTHER OPERATER SERVICE

Reliance Telecom Ltd. — Not getting the PF amount

I have signed & submitted all the document of PF last April 2009 at Planman office, Salt Lake, Kolkata, but till now I didn't get any responce.Mr. Arunava(Ph. [protected]) of Planman consulting person also not gave any clear opinian.
      Pls confirm me how and when I can get my PF.

My PF No. DL[protected].

Reliance Telecom Ltd. — Connection Bud.

My Cell No [protected], I had made payment on 23/07/2009 of Rs.850/- vide Chq and the cheque was realised on 24/07/2009. I also received confirmation of my payment via SMS but on 27/07/2009 my outgoing was bud an when I took the matter with the service centre they immidiately intimated the concerned authority about the confirmation of my payment but they had not rendered the service till 6pm, during this time I went to the service centre two times. at last I surrender the SIM. I am having subscription of the company from last 3 years. till then I have to suffer . Kindly confirm my further action.
      Thanking You.
      Anand Kishore Chakraborty.

Reliance Telecom Ltd. — Paid the bill still the services are not restored

I had been using number [protected] past few years and all bill are been paid on time still they disconnect the services again and again recently i had paid amount of rs 105 to reliance telecom there executive collected the money as they demanded a person came from Shri Krishna Agency and collected Rs 105 on 26/08/2009 recipt number 103063. Even after making payment my services was disconnected on contacting customer care cam to know that bill amount was pending then on showing them recipt my services were restored but then again it was disconnected very next day then on contacting the person at shri krishna agency the person who collected the money he said the money ws been posted wrongly and will get it reversed and your services would be restored but then again next day services were been on but again on 10/9/09 my services are been disconnected and the reason been is that the payment which i have made is not reflecting and on contacting the concerned person he has switched off his phone and going on agency and reliance telecom i am not getting any satisfactory results its just tht again n again showing them recipt number stays on for day and again they disconnect the service.So nowdays i have to go to there office show them recipt they will on services by afternoon and again at next morning they barr the number i am goin to mental stress everyday and my routine is getting hectic.
      Please do the needful in this matter.

RELIANCE TELEPHONE NETWORK — NO NETWORK

CALL DROP, NO NETWORK IN ALL RELIANCE PHONE AT OUR OFFICE LOCATED AT BHIWANDI ADD- PANNA COMPOUND.NEW KANERI ,
      SINCE LAST THREE MONTH, NO RESPONSE BEEN RECEIVED BY ANY RELIANCE WEB WORLD, CUSTOMER CARE OF RELIANCE

Reliance Netconnect — Data Card Network Unavailability

Hello, My Reliance Netconnet Card No [protected], in spite of several complaints related to non availability of the network,and also requesting the executives to check, no response received.
      I would like you to take immediate action and cancel my services and reimburse my amount paid.

I hope prompt response is taken.

Pallavi Sutar
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare

I have surrendered the Reliance mobile conncetion on 28/06/2011 as the same was no loger required by me. But, after a period of 6 months I have not received the security deposit amount refund.
        Details of the mobile connection:
        Mobile No.[protected]
        RTL A/c No.[protected]
        Plan: 6AS09 ATL RS99
        It may please be noted that the latest bill of Rs.947/- dtd. 05/06/2011 was also fully paid by me and the amount was recvd. by the service provider on 21/06/2011, 2 days before the due date.
        Aug 13, 2020

Reliance India Mobile — non-refund of deposit money

i paid the money rs.250/- at the time of new connection which was refundable.I discontinued the connection 2 months ago.I have not recieved the money rs.250/- yet
        Details of the mobile connection:
        Mobile No.[protected]
        RTL A/c No.[protected]
        Plan: 6AS09 ATL RS99

Poor networks ausing customers to cll repweatedly to complete his call. This is occurring from August 2008. Complain to their nodal officer, appeallate authority at Guwahati did not yioeld any result. Yesterday also it was poorest network that forced me to contact them from my mobile after getting advice to do so by their number [protected]. No response receievd even after sending the SMS to [protected].
          Same condition prevailed today and e-mailed to nodal officer and appellate authority. Their earlier reaction was upgradation of service network that caused the problem. But even after months we are facing this problem causing lots of problem and loss of goodwill.

Reliance Telecommunication — poor network

I am from jaipur, . i complain that i have very poor signals because of this a lot of money is waste in call drop.Please i request the higher authority to take the necessary step against Reliance Gsm so they they stop to cheat the customer. In Between 10-22january the network is little bit stable but now the same problem is raise again. They are cheating us. i am very frustrate.

Reliance Telecom — Weak Network

Dear Sir/Madam
          My name is Nafis Ahmed & my Reliance CDMA Mobile no. is [protected]. In my area, there is very weak network signals. My neighbors are also suffering from this problem who have Reliance CDMA no. We have to come out from our home to talk on mobile. Inside room, there is no signals. I have complains many times regarding this on customer care but result is nill. Reliance is not giving us satisfactory service.
          So, I request you to please help, regarding this situation.
          Nafis Ahmed
          M. - +91-[protected]
          H. No. 542, Kaila Road,
          Near Lantern Factory, Gaushala Fatak,
          Ghaziabad, U.P. 201001
          hello dear, i have read your problem, and my suggestion is, no need to talk customer care because they solve only internal service not external. so my request to talk near rtailers, they can solve your problem

regards