Sandisk
1.1

Sandisk Complaints & Reviews

Newly purchased 128gb memory card is not working.

I have purchased sandisk pan drive of 60gb which has almost 20 gb my personal data. but it is not showing any file or folder...

I have purchased usb drive on 12/08/2020, now its not working and showing some unusal files.

I have purchased this sandisk ultra microsdhc 16 gb uhs-1 class 10 memory card (Sdsqunb-016g-gn3mn) in february 2016 through amazon. This card came with 7 years warranty but it corrupted while copying data from phone to card in feb 2020 only. Due to lockdown and severe other serious and hazardous reasons i was unable to reach to you. But i need to be got repaired or replace it at sooner to avoid any sort of inconvenience. I visited to the center recently but they responded saying currently we dont deal with this which left me unanswered and cause a dissatisfaction from the after sale services.
      This sort of answer proves the dis satisfactory service which is nevertheless user friendly. A proper solution should be provided so that customer do not face such disappointment and inconvenience regarding after sale services. Hoping that positive actions will be taken towards this. Seeking for early reply.

Sometime back i purchased a sandisk 8gb pen drive. The pen drive in principle is working all right. However there's something unusual about this pen drive.

When i plug it in my windows pc, os detects it as a usb hdd (Local disk) rather than removable disk.

As a result i am unable to use certain apps that work on removal pen drives like flash drive tester. These apps don't detect the pen drive as it's not marked as removable in the firmware.

Internet research showed that this was done by sandisk to pass some windows 8 certification test.
        The issue is it's not a true usb removable pendrive and not being detected as removable which is supposed to be expected behavior.

This is to bring it to the notice of all tech savvy buyers to check with sandisk before making their next pen drive purchase.

Hello sir/mam,
          I have purchased 128 gb sand disk memery card for mobile. Now it is correpted no data is coping. I...

Sir, it so much sad for anyone if we give extra money for 3.0 usb pd for max speed but sir it dont work properly.

I ordered sandisk ultra 32gb 3.0 version but after a month it doesn't giving speed of copying files ar tranfering data it gives maximum 1-2mbps in any port it is 2.0 or 3.0 sometimes it goes in bytes or 0byte also which is so much irritating to anyone i spend extra money for speed thats why i purchased 3.0 but it not working properly please sir its my humble request please help me i purchased it on 23/june/2018.
          Aug 26, 2018
          Sir they didn't replied my email what can i do sir plzz help me sir.. 6days gone they didn't replying my email nd pd is full of bad experience...
          Aug 26, 2018
          Updated by 007 Ajay singh
          See sir they didn't contacted me

I ordered Sandisk micro SD memory cards 50 pieces. The concerned person named Mr. Taufique Shaikh took the order on phone and asked to send the payment online Rs.2000 which I transferred to the bank account. The details are Beneficiary name:Taufique Rafique

Bank: State Bank Of India

Account# [protected]
            IFSC: sbin0002184
            Branch: Navghar

He assured that the goods will be dispatched and tracking # will be provided within 110min.. But he never provided one and still waiting for the goods. I tried calling him however he do not pick up the phone and blocked my number. His phone # is [protected].
            Please do not order a single product from this company since it is a fraud Person..

I bought san disk 32GB pendrive through Snapdeal, it is not working.
              It is showing the error USB POWER EXCEEDED .

I have not yet used the Pendrive for one time also.

Please help me.
              Dear million informations

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Team

Usb pendrive not working

Hi i'm Vasu,
              I have bought 3.0 16gb pen drive from Amazon, few months earlier it stopped working, kindly give me ticket number so that i can submit it to service center at Nehru Place, New Delhi .

My contact number is [protected] .
              The order number of product is #[protected].

I want to say that my order no.[protected] want to return or want to refund my extra money.My problem is that MRP of the product is 225 but Homeshop18 has charge extra money. Complaint No.[protected] Order No.[protected] Mobile No.-[protected] and [protected]
                Dec 11, 2015
                Updated by Bhuwan Chandra Pandey
                Email ID [protected]@gmail.com

Sandisk — i orderd an combo pack of 16 gb sandisk memory card and sony headset and usb cabel ,but in my delivery i got damaged micro sd card of 32 gb

wrong products which was not working, please sir take your products and give my money or replace them sir we belonged to poor family

not formatting

i perches a sandisk 16Gib pen drive but from some days it shows error for formatting it becomes a write protected i can't do anything it is in guaranty period sir please help me

krishnabhavana's reply, Nov 27, 2018
                If i insert the memory card in my phone or other phone.Its not working it showing to unamount sd card.I called to the customer care they given me the service number but they are not responding properly.Please resolve it.Contact no 7036276037

Sandisk Recent Comments