Self

Self Complaints & Reviews

Dear. Sir myself mohammed arifulla. K right now iam working in saudi arabiaa big oil company saudi aramco.. Here i state to say that i have completed my btech in mechanical engg in the year sep 2015 my role number 111071btme 0139 my comanys hr. Demanding convocation certificate with attestation kindly suguest me how to apply. Still i didnot get my convocation.
Nov 29, 2018
Updated by [email protected]
Apply for the covocation certificate role number 111071btme0139
I have a parcel to Ghana with the track number EE[protected]IN and there has been no update since the 8th of December 2018 and it is still in Kolkata now...I would kindly requeste to please check and do something with it...my friend is waiting for it to reach Ghana...I hope to see new update soon Thank you...

Deactivation of give up subsidy
    Forgetfully i register my consumer no.19631 in “give up subsidy” option. But i wants to take the facility of subsidy in my indane gas connection. How it is possible? Please reply me. My details below:
    Lpg id:[protected]
    Consumer name: madan kishor singh
    Register mob. No.: [protected]
    Distributer name: pranati indane gas service
    State: bihar
    deactivation of give up subsidy
    Dec 1, 2018
    company said subsidy meet on next financial year eg. april 2019
    I got a call from this number .He is asking for bank account details and ATM card number.When I said I will not provide then he started abusing me and told me that he will take all money from my bank.
    He also abused my father.
    Sir K16269715 is my POD no & i am not getting this courier. Its showing delivered but i am not getting. So please inform to my mobile no . its urgent. mob - [protected]. Actually its a legal paper which i have to be submit as early as possible. so please take a urgent stape.

To day i have pay money for driving license online to parivahan web, rs-1800 deducted from my bank account, but after that...

Order no #34486046

I have order minoxidil 5% on 6th nov.
      It says that my product is already shipped. I am not able to track my order and my product is not arrived till today date 10th nov. I already paid for it and i am afraid if i get my product or not. Please review my case.

Please respond my problem as early as possible.

Thanx
      Hemant kumar
      I have order your product on 18th October 2018 i have made online payment againast your order but i didn't receive your product till today 20th November 2018 so i have to cancel the order please make my online payment refund me immediately.
      I'm SHARFUDDIN saudi Arabia pleesroaming activetion airtel number plees protect
      I have paid my premium on 21 November 2018 but I didn't get receipt from your side.
      Payment ID-[protected]
      Payment date and time[protected]:20:08
      Order ID[protected]
      Payment through-UPI AXIS Bank
      Payment amount-5715.78

With due respect to subjected matter that i am regular customer of jain travels and i am also banker so i frequently travel from udaipur to jodhpur and jodhpur to udaipur.
        I booked a ticket through red bus app on for udaipur to jodhpur for 11th november at 6 pm ticket pnr [protected] but due to some reason i am unable to travel now red bus help line denied me to cancel, i request you to please help me to cancel this ticket as i am your regular customer
        Ashok kumar pareek
        General manager
        Rmgb sbi
        ticket cancellation
        ticket cancellation
        Hi I am Karabi Sarkar from Duttapukur.I was opened my account in BARASAT BRANCH near my living place. I just want to update my mobile number in my account transaction. I did not receive any sms alert during amount withdraw from ATM and bank. Please update my mobile number as soon as possible.

I have purchase goree beauty creame product from flipkart but product tag price erase by flipkart so kindly give me explination about that how it is totally harassment of online customer so actual price is differ from original price it's wrong way to sell product through online it's wrong way to sell product to customer.
          Kindly sell product on actual price..
          tag price erase by flipkart

Date: 17.10.2018 mr. B. S. Makwana
            Csmcri salt colony,
            Quarter no e-9,
            Near sbi training center,...
            Hello team,

Product looks to be good but hp customer support is worst... I have been calling hp support team...

Respected Sir,
            I'm G.JAYAKUMAR, was submited an application for an Indian CDC at last 27th June 2018.My application number is SMO(M)/2018/43715. After one month later on Augest first week I was send an e mail to know about my application status. After few days I got a reply mail from [protected]@dgshipping.org. The reply was Your Application SMO(M)/2018/43715 is under verification process, This is an auto generated mail, Please do not reply. Sir, when I was submited the application for CDC, the same period around ten(10) of our company people was applied . From that me and my friend not receive the CDC balance all received. My friend name is ROBIN SUGUNAN and the application number is SMO(M)/2018/43784. His application statu also at last one and half month same like me. Last week I was contact via telephone in DG cdc department from there one of the officer was informed to me they don't receive some confirmation from our state (Kerala). We and our other friends have only one difference, that is me and my friend was passed the 10th exam at second chance and the others are passed at first chance this is the only one thing from we and them. Sir, we are working in a dredging company drdging ship as welders. Sir, We are humbly requesting please understand our situation. When we get our cdc the next few days we can join our ship. If we can join as soon as possible we will get very good salary because why the USD rate is too high. So please help we Sir, We attached the our 10th pass certificates copy. Sir we don't know what we want to do to get the Indian CDC. If possible please give us a reply mail.
            Thanking you Sir,
            Jayakumar, Robin, [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            I ordered a bracelet.as a guest customer.i received my order bt it not like as I expected..m trying so so time bt not anybody responding..CF r looking like fraud ..so so so bad service, product n sites

Respected sir,
              I'm gangadharan jayakumar was applied an indian cdc at last 27-jun-2018, my indos number is 18hl 5421 and my application number is smo (M)/2018/43715. On 16th augest i was send an e mail in dg office about my application status. From there i got a reply. That was (Your application smo (M)/2018/43715 is under verification process. This is an auto generated mail, please do not reply.) sir, we arount ten our company people applied for indian cdc in my application submited period. From that 8 persons received the cdc, me and my friend (His name is robin sugunan, indos number 16zl6828 and the application number is smo (M)/2018/43784) don't get the cdc. Sir, me and my friend was passed the 10th exam at second chance, this is the only difference with we and our other friends. Sir, we both of them are working in a dredging company ship as a welder. When we can get our cdc we can join our ship. So we are humbly requesting please consider our application issues clear and please provide us the indian cdc. Sir, we don't underst what worng did, if we don't get the cdc we will lose our job so please sir.

Vakkom, thanking you sir,