Shivam Express Packers And Movers

Shivam Express Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews

Horrible service. Beware. Shivam express packers and movers are cheaters. They will promise the shifting of material and loot 3-4 boxes from it and they will keep you on hold with no response where did the material lost. Absolutely unworthy. Don't waste your money. Don't trust.
I called them multiple times about my material lost from Bangalore to Mumbai, but they have not responded at all and they don't bother. Mr Mahaveer and Pratap...

I have call shivam express to delivery semi automatic washing machine frim Bangalore to Rampur there told me charge only 40rs per kg there will pick and delivery door to door service, there have send soft copy of 3400 which Gst insurance charges, my question is this is communicated before pick-up now i will not pay charges which is informed me

I have booked 23 items from bangalore to kolkata on 27th august 2021 now today is 16th sep 2021 i did not received all the items. 20 items received on 4th sep.
    Payment was total 20000 rs from which i paid 10000 advance at the time of booking balance will be cleared after i receive the goods. But on 4th sep i received 20 items for which i paid again 7000. Now 3000 is balance which i said first send me the last 3 items then will clear...