Sirfpaisa.com
4.1

Sirfpaisa.com Complaints & Reviews

Sirf paisa company is fraud company see below communication i have sent 57 reminder company not ready to settle issue kindly see below mail

My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

I joined your service in 15/06/2015 in the base metal jackpot for six months @ rs 35000. My rm is harry singh

I joined your on that ground jackpot service all call are provided on phone & sms. But except first week no call provide on my number.
90 % accuracy on your call but in actual your accuracy as i observed i only maximum to maximum 60 %.

Then i request to change for service there was lot of issue raised by your company & waste my 1 month & then again i change to basemetal

From your company my loss is appox rs 120000 & due to your company call

Your company play a mind trick when contumely stop loss hit on base metal jackpot then company start providing call on bullion or crude to base metal customer. & this way recover some loss.
But buillshit company have no mind if customer join base metal then off course they have less capital then how they trade on this call. Or if stop loss hit then company this was not your call

They provide call book profit target all time. & your company rm talk very badly even always i call they talk gently. Even i discussed i think to fill suit against your company provide me address & concern person. Then he was not provide any information & said no problem send notice to address return on sit.

But it was very bad experience with you & i am never take your services again.

Kindly refund my service charge of rs 35000. /- + even loss. If your are a reputed company other wise i suit case against you

Note please consider this letter to legal notice. If no reply on this mail then i consider your are not ready to pay.

Forward this mail to respective department & person.

10/8/15

10/9/15

Reminder 1

Hope this mail sent to concern department in ludhiana punjab

10/12/15

Reminder 2

Reminder 3

Sirfpaisa.com 10/16/15
Pls talk to our executive from the person you purchased membership. Sunny sen...

To sirfpaisa.com, support

Why should i talk to him then what is role of customer care & by the way they never call me after selling of service. They not entertain call properly.
O it better you deal with your good-self.

My rm is harry singh m. No = [protected]

And my reimburse my service charge of rs 35000 & loss of rs 120000
Total of rs 155000.

If your company not ready to me then inform so i proceed my case in consumer court

To sirfpaisa.com, support

As i called to my rm mr harry singh they said they are emplyee talk to number available in your site.
Then i called to site number where i talked with mr randhir sir,

But they also not provide appropriate solution. I had read your refund policy but hope you have read it now in your refund policy clearly mention. So if you not provide service to customer than even your are lobby in market but you have to pay.

Kindly read below of your refund policy

Read all information about our products, services and support given to our clients.
The service i have purchase from your company is

Mcx base metals jackpot

Mcx base metals jackpot is service of sirfpaisa.com. This is not left by those people who invest money in commodity market and it is the main function of commodity market. The company offers package for all of the clients of this service.in this service the firm is manipulating copper, zinc, nickel, aluminium and leading tips. We provide almost full accuracy in these tips. All of the calls given by sirfpaisa.com are only on intraday basis. This organization gives 12-15 trading calls in one month.

Features

Include zinc, lead, copper, aluminium & nickel predictions
Accuracy above 98% (Accuracy of 55 % given & evertime revised sl that cause loss of very high loss)
Monthly 12-15 trading calls (Call provide approx 20)
Important market updates
Calls will be given only on sms, phone & chat room. (Only message service provide some time only target message sent to me. Except first week of service i have never get call from your company. Even i face more trouble)
Below is your refund policy

Terms o[censored]ser agreement

All sales are final. Because sirf paisa offers a free 1 day evaluation to ensure that our products and services will meet your needs without the need to purchase, there will be absolutely no refunds and cancellations.

Before deciding to subscribe to our services, please make sure to take our 1 day free trial, the evaluation version that we provide. We do not offer refunds on subscriptions that have already been taken.

We so believe in our services and support and even give a two days free trial that, without any exception we a no refund policy.

For this reason, we strongly recommend that before payment, our visitors:

Evaluate the quality of our services by taking our 1 day free trial.
Read all about us and our technical team.
Read the help and frequently asked questions (Faq) sections.
Read our terms o[censored]se.
Read our privacy policy.
Do not allow children or other unauthorized family members or friends to access your credit cards or your account at the payment site to ensure that no one pays for a membership without your permission.

By making a payment for membership to our site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above no refund and no cancellation policy.

O i have believe & hope with our judicial legal system i suit you in consumer courts. For your information in court i claim on you more than 5 lakh

Kindly revert on my mail your are not ready to pay

Reminder 4

Revert on my mail

10/17/15

Reminder 5

10/17/15

Reminder 6

10/19/15

Reminder 7

Your company representative misbehavior in phone

10/24/15

Reminder 8

Still no service provide from your company

10/28/15

Reminder 11

11/7/15

Reminder 12

Dear sir

I am waiting for your revert

11/13/15

11/18/15

Reminder 18

11/23/15

Reminder 19

I am trying so many times but your company neither recived call of not call back

11/27/15

Reminder 20

12/1/15

Reminder 21

12/4/15

Reminder 22

12/7/15

Reminder 23

My service is expire in this month so it very bad for from last 2 month i try to connect with your company but no response from your end so next meet in consumer court

12/14/15

Reminder 24

12/19/15

Reminder 25

12/31/15

Reminder 26

Jan 6

Reminder 27

This is my last reminder otherwise i going to consumer court & put case against your approx rs 450000

I am give last chance refund my membership fees of rs 35000/- + my losst of approx 150000

Total rs 185000/-

I wait for friday evening 4 pm. & then start proceed legal action against you.

Feb 5

Apr 11

Reminder 36

Apr 13

Reminder 37

Hame on your service. Very shortly you get legal notice.

Apr 16

Reminder 38

Reminder 39

Sunil nanda apr 21
We don’t have any of the refund policy… we already informed you many times.....

To sunil, support

If you are not provide to service to your client you have to refund.

I have taken 6 month jackpot base metal package service for rs 35000 /-.in which you have to provide call in sms & also in call.

I am not getting call from your end except 2 or 3 times & even not received proper your message for that i have made complaint many times but you know about your service like after 39 reminders you just drop a single line mail.

Kindly arrange to pay rs 35000 refund + rs 100000 compensation which is for my loss & for trouble. Other wise i have sent you legal notice very shortly.

Gopal singh rawat

Sunil nanda apr 21
Please let me know your registered number i will activate it.. And have patie...

To sunil, support

I have watched your company call six month not for a one month or two. I never ever seen the worst service like your company & trust me i have good knowledge market i has been trading last 7 year so no need to explain me more about market trend.

At that point i need refund of rs 150, 000 /- only because my complaint is not on your call quality which is separate matter my complaint for not providing service.

I have no more capital left for investment without investment i can, t do any thing in market so kindly refund it.

In last six month i have never get call from your end always i have call to you & your representative many times misbehave with me this is your service shame on you service.

Gopal singh rawat

Sunil nanda apr 21
We have more than 10000 satisfied customers and regular making profits with o...

To sunil

This is not my matter how much your profit or satisfied customer.

What service which is more than worst.

I have no capital so if you activate any service so this is useless.

My fight for justice.

Or pay for trading rs 100000 so i can make profit return you capital after 3 month.

For your information wrote 10000 satisfied customer

You are know for your act not for your words

Think for whom you telling who gave you 39 reminder.

Same many fake information is available in your site regarding past performance

If you don't want anything just wait for legal notice & i do regularly remind you the same.

Sunil nanda apr 21
There is no refund policy available.. Please let me know if i can help you in...

Dear sunny,

First you read your refund policy
Where nothing mention if you not provide service.

For your there is law which objective is protect interest of consumer other companies like yours do continue fraud & malpractices

Ok i will get refund by the way consumer court.

If you want
Give me your ceo mobile number.

& want to woke up after
4 month to reply on my mail.

Sunil nanda apr 21
Your service was stopped due to your request… sunny

To sunil

My services was expired not stopped.

May 3

Jul 8

Reminder 44

Jul 12

Reminder 45

Sorry to say but your company is fraud

Jul 14

Nov 18 (4 days ago)

Reminder 56

4:43 pm (4 minutes ago)

Reminder 57
why are you not trying cheap broker.. i am trading with a broker they never charge anything except Rs 9/trade brokrage. There is no any hidden charges. I[censored] like to trade with broker then text me i will give you detail about this broker and service. it is better to trade with cheap broker bcz a lot of profit paid by a trader as brokrage. Trade online with yyour convenience, they never trade without consent. Simply save and trade as well. Mail me contact detail ([protected]@gmail.com) if any problem. Good thing is that for limited time ac opening is free also.. ac will be activated within 48 hrs after reciving the form.

i joined your service in 15/06/2015 in base metal jackpot for six month @ Rs 35000. My RM is harry Singh

i joined your on that ground jackpot service all call are provide on phone & sms. But except first week no call provide on my number.
    90 % accuracy on your call but in actual your accuracy as i observed i only maximum to maximum 60 % .

Then i request to change for service there was lot of issue raise by your company & waste my 1 month & then again i change to basemetal

from your company my loss is appox Rs 120000 & due to your company call

your company play a mind trick when contumely stop loss hit on base metal jackpot then company start providing call on bullion or crude to base metal customer. & this way recover some loss.
    but company have no mind if customer join base metal then off course they have less capital then how they trade on this call. or if stop loss hit then company this was not your call

they provide call book profit target all time. & your company Rm talk very badly even always i call they talk gently. Even i discussed i think to fill suit against your company provide me address & concern person. then he was not provide any information & said no problem send notice to address return on sit.

But It was very bad experience with you & i am never take your services again.

Kindly refund my service charge of Rs 35000. /- + even loss. if your are a reputed company other wise i suit case against you

NOTE PLEASE CONSIDER THIS LETTER TO LEGAL NOTICE. IF NO REPLY ON THIS MAIL THEN I CONSIDER YOUR ARE NOT READY TO PAY.

FORWARD THIS MAIL TO RESPECTIVE DEPARTMENT & PERSON.

Gopal

I am filing a complaint against sirf paisa with SEBI .. you also file complaint against this cheater company kindly go to this SEBI website scores.gov.in .. file complaint against this cheat, Fraud company scores.gov.in/ scores.gov.in/ scores.gov.in/ Sirfpaisa.com updated totally wrong monthly performance.its totally cheat. They claims No.1 in the India. Yes, They are No.1 cheater & stocks in Stocks & Commodity Advisory services.
      I am working with sirfpaisa.com from last 2 years and i dont have any hesitation to recommend anyone to go for their services. i have joined for their jackpot combo commodities services and the results are very good.overal i am able to see a good result.Excellent Follow-up of every call recommended by their executives. These people are giving complete Enter/Exit/Book Profit sms of each and every call. By this thing a normal investor can earn good profit.So i will surely recommend this.

Hello all clints, we r from sirfpaisa. Actually we are seen Many complaints in This website regarding our service. All Complaints are FAKE. We are only sirfpaisa and we r giving the calls from many years. we are not providing 100% result buy also we r not giving Loss Calls to our client's. This Complaints ragister by our competitor. So don't take serious. Thanks Sirfpaisa.com [protected]

SIRFPAISA

I have no hesitation to recommend SirfPaisa.Com to anyone. Nifty Future Results are amazing. I am using this site from many days.Going through Nifty results everything I found was amazing and suitable.Thanks for your assistance.

I have paid them 47000 rs for jokpot silver tips for 6 months period. after payment they will send sms tips for only 2 weeks only. after that they will not send me any tips. i ask them by phone and mail. but they will not answering me proper and they will not pick my phone also.So please dont subscribe sirfpaisa.com . they ara most frad cheating company.

Hlo I Rajesh kumar I take the service from sirfpisa.com base metal pack service. I deposit the 8000 ruppee in sirfpisa.com md bank a/c. After this my service is actived sirfpisa.com sent the sms for buying the cpr rate ex- 416.2 but rate is 416.8 and I wait for buying the rate 416.20 after some time one msg from sirfpisa.com side tg acvd lo karlo baat buying hui hi nahi tg achived ho gya after completion of month sirfpisa.com reflect profit on web but actully. No profit in my ac fraud company totally
            I have no hesitation to recommend SirfPaisa.Com to anyone.base metal Results are amazing. I am using your calls on daily basis.Thanks to Sirfpaisa.com for superlative guidance.

global independent Valuation and Transaction Advisory firm.

Sirfpaisa.com is a leading global independent Valuation and Transaction Advisory firm.

hello, i am aadil memon from surat, gujarat. i have vodafone prepaid mobile connection and my number is[protected]. i receive 10 to 15 messages daily related tips of share market and commodity market from sirfpaisa.com. i called them and request to send messages but still i receive the messages. i called vodafone customer care but not repling properly.
              i request you to take action immediately.

details of sirfpaisa : mob. : [protected] bulk sms sent via : LM-SIRFPAIS, TD-SIRFPAIS
              Aug 13, 2020
              Dear sir, first u have ragister in sirfpaisa.com for free trial.than sirfpaisa.com save the record in database.
              This is fraud company. Dont believe on it.

sirfpaisa.com is fraud company i subscribe for 3309 rs for one month jackpot calls .i paid on thursday night and they counted my acount since that day but because of ayodhya issue they dont give any sms for 8 days.after that they give call jackpot call sure shot just buy i bought 200 shares bse but volume on that stock was very low i have to book loss. next 2 to 3 calls they gave calll sureshot buy just buy calls and after one hour asked to exit and book losses.after that they told that due to technical difficulty we are unable to give calls every members will get 10 extra days .before expiry only they ask me to renew membership.during this period they give six calls which went totally opposite direction. i lost 3309 for subscriction and 5000 on trading.this is fraud company dont believe them and get trapped. can anybody told me that can i make complaints to sebi regarding this.
                Aug 13, 2020
                Always use your own skill.Stock market is like a bull i[censored] don't know how to control a bull never try to be bull rider lol by d way you can make huge money in this market by some excellent trading ideas. contact me at [protected]@gmail.com FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

sir
                  i accedently purchased the tips of sirfpaisa.com.i regret that was a horrible decision from me.
                  they started givig me tips from 21/04/2010.none of the tips were correct,and the fact is after an intial spike of 50ps or 1 rups it started coming down and hit stop loss.its totally fraud company.investors don b cheated from this web site.

sirfpaisa — sharetips

sirfpaias is a very very fraud site.first it give trail services.when u subscribe any one of his plan by making payment it does not provide any service to u.even when u make a call to him it does not pick up ur phone.so pls pls be carefull.
                  You are right, they play with our money, this is the reason i lost my 2 lakh rupees in commodity trading. They dont know anything about trading. Just [censored] them.

sir this company does not give propper messages after taking money from clients
                    Dear Sir

We are having lot of customers. and we take care for all. some time due to busy schedule in stock market to provide analysis we dont reply on phone calls. but this thing happens only during the market hours. we give proper reply to all of our client emails.

If you are saying this than show us a email.

Sam