Ssp Ghaziabad

Ssp Ghaziabad Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered food from Zomato yesterday dt 26/06/2021 from sanjha chulha restuarant at 6:52 pm and did payment of Rs.1124...

Police is taking commission from the illegal alcohol suppliers.and miss behaving to the ordinary citizens of the area

Respected sir,
    With due respect I want to state that that my name is Pawan Kumar and resident of Loni . I am currently...

Respected sir,

This mail is for requesting to justice me, i (Roshan garg s/o sh. Inder sain garg, r/o g-88, new seelampur, shahdara delhi-110053) am merchant of departmental store and i ordered to, m/s sheetal enterprises (Deep industries), deep ghee two times earlier, now i ordered deep ghee again regarding which i made payment of rs 50, 000/- according to detail given by company, axis bank a/c no-[protected] sahibabad rajendra nagar. I was waiting for my order on fixed date when no order received then i called company, company refused to give order saying that you had made payment to that person who is not contuining here, rather i called company before ordering and making payment, company did not tell me about that person who is not contuining with the company, when i made payment then company told about fraud person, company should tell me before making payment.
    Company is located in ghaziabad and representative of company to whom payment is made resides in rajendra nagar.
    Please proceed this case soon and help me out to recover my money or stock which i ordered from the company.
    I called helpline no 100 on 25 th june 2019 on the suggestion of bank manager demading f. I. R but no responses was received from there also, infact i waited for four hours for them yet they did not give any response.
    After crossing the limit of wait i visited ghaziabad police booth but no person was there, after waiting for few hours here s. I came he also refused to help me out in this matter saying that this is not our responsibility.

I visited twice s. H. O (Jitendera kumar, contact no-[protected]) of ghaziabad dated 25th june 2019. He refused to take this complaint and proceed further saying that we can not help you and this is not our duty.
    I request you to help me out in this matter and take action against such a staff who can not help and take complaint.
    Police security is for helping public not wasting their time or run to them.
    What is meaning of logo uttar pradesh police "suraksha apki sankalp hamara".
    Proof of payments are attached here please find the attached file.

Regards & thanks
    Roshan garg

Ssp Ghaziabad — olx user fraud many people n yesterday he is send me lots of payment request by bhim upi id request

[protected] this no is olx user n namse say that vikash.. Sir ye olx ke through call krta hai ki me aapka product khareed...

Hello sir,
      I am dinesh s rao from kerala. My address - cn/8 chitra nagar, venoli road kalepully, palakkad, kerala. Contact number - [protected].
      Through olx i plan to buy second hand spare parts from one guy called rajat kumar mittal. He is olx user. And item cost rs 3350/- including courier charge. After talking with him i transfer amount to him account, he sured me he will ship it to my home address, after two, three days he is not responding my calls and sometime his is switched off and sometimes its on condition. And still its one week the item not recieved my home.
      His address and name,

Rajat kumar mittal
      Arthla gda flats, gda park mohan nagar_2, ghaziabad, utter pradesh.
      Ph. No - [protected]
      Aug 6, 2021
      May 24, 2019
      Updated by dinseree
      amount tranfer receipt attached below

Dear OLX User,

Greeting From Team OLX!

We have a specialized team that will be happy to answer all your queries. Just drop in an email at [protected]@olx.in or you can also call us at[protected]from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm) available seven days a week and you will be provided with immediate assistance.

Team OLX

Dear sir, rs.12300.00 has been withdrawn from my account illegally on 18.03.2019 at 16.46 and payment has been recd through pine lab. Pine labs receipt:
        Shri krishna tra
        Acquirer: yes
        Inv. Num:39
        Download e-receipt from
        Url: http://tinyurl.com/y4erbb2c

Its hard to understand why my medical is not add to my fir complaints when me vijay yadav and and brother ajay yadav has been brutally injury in rajnagar extension.
          In rajnagar extension dumper no. Nl 01aa 2608 driver stole jack and other things from from our road roller then asking from driver he start fighting and abusing with us and call his owner too.
          They come with 12-15 people full of rod, and wooden bats etc.
          Where we were saying that atleast listen to us your driver had stolen our thinks from our road roller. Insisted of saying sorry he called you.
          Dumper owner said i known about everything thing and i had told them to do so."jaan se mar dunga tum dono" "ghaziabad mai rehne nahi dunga" "jaan se mar dunga tum dono ko"
          Muje ye samjh nahi aata ki chori unke driver ne ki aur sar humara futa hath humara tuta aur police hume hi paresha kr rahi h... Aaj 5 din baad bhi mera head injury aur mere bhai ke fecture ka medical add nahi kr rahe aur dumper malik aur driver bhar ghum rahe h.. Aur hum mujrimo ki tarha police station ke chakar kaat rahe h...

मान्यवर निवेदन यह हे की में प्रार्थी चंचल चौहान w/- अर्जुन सिंह चौहान मेन श्याम पार्क गली no २ साहिबाबाद ग़ाज़ियाबाद की निवासी हु कल एक सक्ष पवन शर्मा जो मेन श्याम पार्क में रहता हे इसने मुझको राजनीतिक स्द्य्न्त्र के तहत मुझको विभिन बिल्डरो के साथ संलिपट कर फ़साने और जान भूज कर मेरे बेटे को रास्ते में रोक कर मारने और पिटने की धमकी देता हे तथा मुझको और मेरे परिवार का मानसिक उत्पीड़न किया जा रहा हे मान्यवर जी इस पर उचित कार्यवाही की जाए
            तथा भविष्य में मेरे और मेरे परिवार को इस राजनीतिक षड्यन्त्र के तहत विरोधियों ने इसको मूजको फ़साने का जो खेल खेला जा रहा हे इससे इन्साफ़ दीलाने का कष्ट करे
            आपकी अति करप्या होगी
            प्रार्थी
            चंचल चौहान
            दिनांक :- 03/01/2019

I am the resident of 360, chand nagar, new delhi and having an account in punjab & sind bank branch tilak nagar. While i was at home i received an sms :

Psb[protected]
              A/c no *7571 debited with rs 8000 — by atm atmd/spcn09534/ghaziabad/22:30:36/[protected]Clr bal 582.6cr[protected]:27:55)

The atm card was in my pocket after this i went to my nearest atm and withdrawal rest of the money. For which i received an sms:

Psb[protected]
              A/c no *7571 debited with rs 523.6 — by atm atmd/cnd8040/west delhi/22:59:13/[protected]Clr bal 59cr[protected]:56:32)

I was shocked and called psb costumer care. They said to report it to police. I went tilak nagar police station, their they told me to report at ghaziabad where the incident happened or i can report it online.

So, i request you to kindly submit my report and take a necessary action.