Staksi

Staksi Complaints & Reviews

Firstly they made a call about image to pdf conversion. I did that work for 1200 images. 100 images as one pdf. Like that I completed 12 PDFs. Initially they will say no need to pay anything. After that QC report will produce. After report is produced .I got 59, 531 as salary report. To take my salary they asked me to pay 2661. So i paid that amount. Again they asked me to 4600. Again I paid. But I didn't receive my salary. Plz i want my amount
Aug 01, 2022
Updated by Thillaisri
And that agent name p muthuram and his number [protected] plz severe punished to him

Firstly they made a call about image to pdf conversion. I did that work for 1200 images. 100 images as one pdf. Like that I completed 12 PDFs. Initially they will say no need to pay anything. After that QC report will produce. We will not get paid with even 1 rupee. After report is produced .I got 59400 as salary report. To take my salary they asked me to pay 2661. So i paid that amount. Again they asked me to 4600. Again I paid. Again...he asked me to 4000 but i will not pay that so I asked my amount I don't want any salery. But they didn't give refund my money.

The person from this number is scamming you in the name of part-time job. Your job is to send him an image and convert it into a pdf file. For that, the income they say is 55 rupees per image. He will send 1200 images like this. Once everything is done, he will tell you that it is quality checking and ask you to wait for two days. Then he will get your g-pay or phone pay number and send one rupee to it. Then they will ask you to check your income through the link they send. Your income will come to 59, 660. Immediately you contact them and ask for income they will ask you to send 2661 rupees to the number you sent one rupee in g-pay or phone pay. Fraudulent nicknames. I am sharing all the evidence I have. Be careful and share everyone.
      I too have faced the same thing with the same person.. Lets all stick together and file a case against them.. no other ppl shud be cheated. .. thank God I didn't pay even a single penny.

Firstly they made a call about image to pdf conversion. The person called me is Neha. I did that work for 600 images. 25 images as one pdf. Like that I completed 24 PDFs. Initially they will say no need to pay anything. Afternoon that QC report will produce. We will not get paid with even 1 rupee. After report is produced .I got 20938 as salary report. To take my salary they asked me to pay 2653. So i paid that amount. Again they asked me to 6321. Again I paid. Again... They have asked me to pay 750. I have paid all the amounts and still didn't get the salary
        Jun 5, 2022
        The issue has not resolved

Firstly they made a call about image to pdf conversion. The name of the person who called me is Neha. I did that work for 600 images. 25 images as one pdf. Like that I completed 24 PDFs. Initially they will say no need to pay anything. Afternoon that QC report will produce. We will not get paid with even 1 rupee. After report is produced .I got 33400 as salary report. To take my salary they asked me to pay 2653. So i paid that amount. Again they asked me to 6321. Again I paid. Again...they have asked to pay 750 as document charges and they said once the document charges amount is paid I will be getting the salary in 5 mins. After paying thata 750 rs, they are not responding to the calls and messages. I have screenshots for the amount paid. If required I will attach it. Please help me to get my money back
          Jun 5, 2022
          The issue is not resolved
          Jun 05, 2022
          Updated by Jayashree Chiranjeevi
          Sorry I have paid 10000. The subject I have mentioned is wrong

The agent of this company DEEKSHITH FREELANCER once called me gave work..He asked money from me illegally..Total of Rs 10, 000..Now he is not responding..They are not giving my money and payment of Salary.

Firstly they made a call about image to pdf conversion. I did that work for 1000 images. 20 images as one pdf. Like that I completed 50 PDFs. Initially they will say no need to pay anything. Afternoon that QC report will produce. We will not get paid with even 1 rupee. After report is produced .I got 33400 as salary report. To take my salary they asked me to pay 2631. So i paid that amount. Again they asked me to 6631. Again I paid. Again on yesterday, she asked again to pay 1901. So i understood that it is fraud. So I scolded the agent. I got a Normal message maintain good atmosphere with agent. Until they loot money from us, though we scolded trash words also they will not even consider.So please be careful and check once again when you are doing. Don't get cheated by others like me. They catch emotions of students.
              Mee too bro yesterday is very bad
              SAKAMMA GARI HANUMANTA
              8-35, MYNA GANI PALLI, MYNA GANI PALLI, MYNA GANI PALLI, ANANTAPUR, RALLAHALLI-515305, ANDHRA PRADESH...Fake lady address.. contact me bro

Hi, i am krithika from bangalore a guy named pradeep from the company staksi said he has work from home job he said he will be providing me 6 links where one link consists of 100 images where i had to convert JPEG images pdf to work conversion project.He said if i complete one link i will be paid 3000 so i agreed for my job and completed all the 6 links to the given mail id where i had to be paid 18, 000 for the job i did, i said i have completed my work before time and submitted he said once my work get quality report ill be paid so after all the checking wasdone i got an message stating my salary was 17, 391 only but i was ok with it my salary kept on delaying i didn't get salary.So i asked him why i didn't get salary he said i don't have minimum balance so i haven't got my payment so he said me pay Rs.2645 as i denied to pay him he tried to convince me to pay.But i said i can't pay you if you want 2645 amt you deduct from my salary and then pay me he blocked me as soon as i told this.What hard work i did i didn't get paid please help me to get my salary.
                It's fraud. Don't expect any salary
                It's fraud. Don't expect any salary

The so called STAKSI(fraud company) giving ads regarding jobs on image conversion and so and so. Showing good salary as the bait, they're attracting people who want to earn money easily. Firstly they're posting job on quikr mentioning the salary details. Those who are attracted to those good salary numbers will get a response from them. They'll initially give work for 10 days and will say QC of that work will be received in 4-5 days and after...
                  I am also loosing money on this company first I paid 2645 after two days I was paid on 1925 but I am not get the salary. My agent name is jesi
                  If you want to go further with this issue, I can help you out with the call recording that I've had with my agent. You can whatsApp me on [protected]
                  Ajaysasi's reply, Apr 18, 2022
                  Help me sir...Me also facing this problem
                  Pracyntha's reply, Apr 18, 2022
                  Hello sir please guide me i paid around ₹11000. I also have plenty of call recordings with my agent but don't know what to do with them.

Staksi Recent Comments