Star Plus

Star Plus Complaints & Reviews

Good afternoon,
I have been watching star plus since many years and being a loyal viewer i have been currently noticing it's growth toward different daily soaps. The level of star plus in producing good shows is going down, like 9 out of 10 shows are just love stories or a typical family drama while other channels are also promoting shows that are mythological, historical, comedy, love story, social awareness, etc.types of serials but your channel has just one genre to produce remakes of baseless and senseless and moraless love stories. Kindly look upon it as a issue as we are also paying for this entertainment channel and try to promote some social message kind of serials rather than stupid love stories. I hope you will look upon it as a issue.

I wish to bring to your kind notice the deteriorating quality of programmes that are being telecast on your channel. Yeh rishta kya kehlata was a family show now they are trying to show love out of wedding locks. A girl who married her lover falling for another man. This serial is passing a wrong message to the society . Marriage is not a joke and many may really get influenced by this.An action should be taken against it as majority of people on social media are criticizing this track.

Reading this again in so many news that Star Plus wants to off air this show, please I request the channel star plus not to off air this amazing show, it has everything good, fantastic lead actors, their excellent chemistry and a strong storyline, PLEASE DO NOT OFF AIR " SHAURYA AUR ANOKHI KI KAHANI"

My complaint is that stop showing those ridiculous advertisements about coronavirus because you have over exaggerated the coronavirus this virus is not killing people and Away day you keep saying on the advertisements the disease is even deadlier than it is that is not true it's false information if this busy is was so deadly you wouldn't need to have a test to know you're had it and you wouldn't even be able to go out on the street exactly it's not a killer virus isn't just like the common flu virus 99.8 percent is the survival rate stop showing Dozer ridiculous advertisements on Star Plus channels about coronavirus and we know that a hardly anyone in the hospital because we've got families who work in the hospitals and we have to go off what's been said by the real people who are working on the ground

Timing of ye rishta kya kehlata hai serial is too much . Must reduce its time upto one hour . It is too compulsory to reduce family violence.

Hello Star plus,

I have a complain for you that you don't do any repeat telecast of t.v serial Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani that's my favourite show. You should do two to three repeat telecast cast of it in a day. I remember when Saath Nibhana Saathiya season 1 would came at 7o clock you would always make many repeat telecast of it. But now when Shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani is coming on 7p.m you don't make any repeat telecast...

Read in news that star plus wants to off air the serial "Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani", it's an amazing show with fantastic lead actors and their chemistry and good storyline as well as social message for women, please do not off air this amazing show

Dear sir/ please restart the show kyamat ki raat at morning time in 2:00pm.please I request you.

Dear sir/ maam yeh hai chhahtein jo show hai usse please morning time bhi dikhaya kijiye. Because hamse night time ko dekha nhi jata isliye please usse subah bhi dikhaya kijiye 11:30 am ya 12:00am par please sir/maam hamari aapse je request hain.
                Ye hai chahte bahut hi ghatiya serial hai kuchh bhi kahani nahi iske director ko serial banane ka idea bhi nahi hai ise band kar diya jaye star plus esa serial dikha raha hai vishwas nahi hota
                Please is serial ko band kare

Adds of some shows are getting repeatedly...it was too irritating at some time ..please remove that adds ...i reuested to remove it.

Star Plus Recent Comments