Tata Mutual Fund

Tata Mutual Fund Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir
I have requested for redemption money from Tata Mutual fund in my Folio No. 6043503 on 20th July 2021. I requested...
1 other people found this complaint helpful

Have lodged a complaint on 27.01.2021 about error in their system to generate OTP to transact online. but till now the matter is not resolved. please refer below subject of the complaint lodged on 27.01.2021 and their complaint number alloted.

TataMF=[protected]' Problem to generate OTP - folio 3859868/62
Mar 18, 2021
resolved

1. I had done an stp on 12 sep 2019. Confirmation is given below:-

Dear investor,

We thank you for your online request for systematic transfer plan (Stp).
    The stp details are as follows:

Ref no 1316054
    Folio 4020846
    From scheme tata india consumer fund direct plan growth
    To scheme tata gilt securities fund
    Frequency monthly
    Amount 50000
    Start date 20-sep-2019
    End date 31-dec-2099

2. However above stp has not been implemented till dt inspite of two reminders. Even till date i have not received a concrete reply. My email and last reply recd from tata mf after one month and 5 days is given below:-

My e mail dt 15 oct 2019

The reply to my quiry/ review is taking very very long time which is not expected from a good fund house

Reply from tata mf on 17 oct 19

Dear sir/madam,

Greetings from tata mutual fund.

At the outset, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you in this matter.

With reference to your mail, we wish to inform you that we are continuously checking the details regarding not processing of stp from tata india consumer fund direct plan growth to tata gilt securities fund direct plan growth under folio number - 4020846.

Please allow us some more time to review the matter and provide you with final resolution.

Solicit your cooperation on above.

Dear sir / mam,

My self surendra singh jadon and i have purchased tata mutual fund in september 2010, that time i was living at 62/b, jagruti apartment, sector 71, noida-201301. Now since 2015 we shifted from noida to gwalior at our permanent address 910, aditya residency, opposite d. B. City, gwalior - 474011. At gwalior cams office i have submitted address change request with my aadhar card but till date address is not change in my folio. I inquired on the customer care number they are giving sr number and after this i sent my aadhar card, my pan card, my bank passbook, income tax department assessment order still they are not changing address in my folio and telling i have not change address in kyc. When i have submitted request to change address in folio this means in each place they need to change the address. I my all document new address is already updated but still they are not changing the address. Please take necessary action on them.

Reagrds

Surendra singh jadon

+91-[protected]
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I did online investment in tata mutual fund, it first asked me to do ekyc which i did; and then it allowed me to go for sip of rs. 2000/- per week.

It debited my bank account rs. 2000/- towards sip and two days later it said transaction is rejected with a reason it exceeds rs 50, 000/- per annum. But amount is not credited back to my bank account. When called their customer care, they made me to wait for 45 minutes on the call, yet they did not confirm when they will credit the amount back to my bank account. They do not have any answer!!! Why they debited my account? No answer;
        When it is rejected, why amount is not credited to bank account? No answer

If it is more than 50k per annum, why first of all sip was accepted? Subsequently why my bank account was debited? What was the need for it when you know that it crosses 50k? No answer!!!

I have no other option now but to take up this as complaint to sebi

I have never seen such worst service from any mutual fund in my life!

Now you decide whether you should opt for it

Prashant shanbhag
        Aug 7, 2021
        Hi, we have taken a note of your query. It’d be great if you can inbox us your contact details so that we can solve your issue at the earliest. Do let us know if we can help you with anything else.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir My folio no is 4544631/39 which is an SIP started from 07 Sep 18 and installment date is 19th of every month. On 19 Sep 18 an amount of Rs.500 was auto debited from my bank Account as 1st installment for which they even sent a statement stating 3.477 units at Nav 143.7965 were allotted in my folio on 22 Sep 18. Till 17 Oct 18 it was showing in my online account but suddenly from 18 Oct 18 it was showing zero units in my folio for which when I queried Tata mutual fund customer care on 23 Oct 18 their response was that the amount was reversed on 16 Oct 18 and it will take some time to credit. When I asked them why they reversed my amount their reply was very odd that the amount was not credited in their account. My 1st question is how can they reverse the amount which was not credited in their account? And 2nd one why it has taken so much of time from 19 Sep 18 to 16 Oct 18 to reverse a certain amount?? My 3rd one why it was happened that after allotment o[censored]nits and deducting amount from my bank account started a reversal of amount process??? Finally sir please make sure that this reversal process should stopped and my reduced units to be added in my account
            Sirs,
            There is a huge fall in nav of tata short term bond fund on 19/09/2018 and we have lost heavily. We pay the...

Ref: tata mutual fund
            Name : praveen mohan folio number: 3935726/50

Sir

As i came to understand, tata mutual fund has declared dividend to all their mutual fund holders and i am also one among them. But till today, the dividend amount has not remitted to my account. I am not getting any satisfactory answer from integrated tripunithura or tata mutual fund personnel. Both are agreed that the amount is distributed and they gave me a utr number and explained to me it is transferred to the bank. But when contacted with bank, there is no transaction in this number.

Sir, the dividend destribution date is 27/3/2018 and today is 10/4/2018. Till today integrated tripunithura is not able to trace the delay or to inform me anything concrete.

Kindly, take up this matter urgently and the answer me for the revenue loss for all these days.

Hoping to hear from you soon

Praveen mohan
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had donated some units under Tata Young Citizens` Fund to Sulagna Chakraborty , who attained majority on 03/12/2012 .
              Folio no.70512/21 .
              The scheme still states that attestation of the signature of the donee child
              by the donor is sufficient for redemption of the units on mionor attaining the
              majority status .
              But alas !
              For the last six months , we havebeen trying in vain to redeem the units.
              The donor , the father and the Bank Manager have attested the signature
              of the Donee . She has submitted her PAN CARD & FRONT PAGE OF
              PASSBOOK .
              Still the documents sent to their Mumbai address returned unaccepted .
              The last registered letter no.992 sent to their Kolkata Branch has neither
              been returned , nor payment made yet .
              Thanking you ,
              Yours truly ,
              nitai chandra ray ,DONOR .
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have submitted request for change of Signature details but it has been rejected saying that they need proof of old bank details. I don't have any transaction with old bank and account has been closed. Also I had submitted details of new bank account but now they are insisting on proof of old bank account. I'm not getting any proper response from Tata Mutual fund and very frustrated due to this kind of support. Please help.

Isaac Sam