Upcl

Upcl Complaints & Reviews

I am from Jogiwala, Ring Road, Dehradun, there is a voltage fluctuation in my area. I would prefer it, if they decide upon no electricity compared to voltage fluctuation as it affects the inverter as well as our entire work process.
Just how pathetic can the services be?! It affects us in the long run.

Date[protected]
    Transection number:[protected]UPCL
    Amount:6141.00 inr
    Account Number:[protected]
    Account holder name:Hem chand Lohani
    Bill number:SD[protected] (Hemlata Joshi )
    Collection centre : Indira Nagar( Dehradun)
    Register mobile number [protected]
    Money debited from account through above mentioned transection number but didn't reflect in bill.
    So I request you to kindly...

I have made payment twice. One has been updated and other is pending, I request you to update it in your portal.
    Thanks and Regards
    Amit Joshi

Both payments details for reference given below:

INR 727 debited from A/c no. XX3880 on[protected]:45:08 IST at UPI/P2M/[protected]/INGENICO /Paytm Pay

INR 727 debited from A/c no. XX3880 on[protected]:58:58 IST at UPI/P2M/[protected]/Paytm/Paytm Pay/Oid
    Jul 25, 2021
    Updated by [email protected]
    Worse service please resolve asap

Please complain mera naam abdul rahim son of ramzan khan hi meri pareshani hai ke mera jab se yah metre laga hai jab sahi bill bahut jyada aata hai main kai bar ja chuka hun magar aapke bijali vibhag mein koi sunvaee nahin hoti aur ab to had ho gai 6000 rupaye mahina bolane laga do mahine ka bil 13139 ka aaya hai main kahin bahar jata hun ankur vihar bijali vibhag afsar kabhi milte nahin hai aur jo milte hain vah proper jawab nahin dete please meri madad karo mera bill. Date 17/10/2019. Bill no. Sba ([protected]) division name div150972 sub division name sd01509722. Acno.[protected]. Book no.[protected]. Scno.909477. My address:kh_508. Fatma masjid wa rd no 12 alvi nagar loni gzb. My mob. No.[protected] email id.[protected]@gmail.com

The company or in name of it they have made job application process with application fee that was refundable rs 950. After application submitting we didn't find any conformation. Even mailing them they didn't replied and also the toll free no won't worked. The following details were shared with us:

Upcl recruitment 2019
        Qua - b. Tech engineering
        Exp - fresher
        Salary - 60000/-
        Job location: india
        Last date: 15-september-2019
        Apply now: www.udupipowerproject.com

Please look at the matter so that who ever lost their money can get them back.

As i am a fresher i am in search of job. As a part of that i had a message so i used to apply for that and i paid rs.950 but it says transaction failed but money had been deducted from my account. I had many financial problems irrespective of that i hope i will get a job. Please refund my money and remove such fraud websites. Still now i didn't get an email also from them so please help me.
          These are details which being shared in name of job process.
          UPCL RECRUITMENT 2019
          Salary-60000/-
          Job Location: Across India
          Last Date: 20th November 2019
          Apply Now: www.udupiproject.in
          so I have applied on 20th nov 2019, I even applied my friends. So Please help me out of this and refund my money

Dear team,
            I have taken new connection o[censored]tility in this month but i have observe that metter is taken extra unit of bill once we have not useing more loaded apliants and just a 30 days my metter has give unit 470 and also look in to my this month bill which is unessary highly increges. If the metter will go badly fast then who is taken the light connection so please requesting you to do check or relapce the metter asap..

Metter no -499804

Kuldeep

Pawan tyagi and nerain tyagi s/o late ramniwas tyagi (Ghudu) village and post chandsara near kharkhanda, meerut hapur road nh 235 distric meerut utta rpradesh. Sir he is using tubel boring in his name for the irrigation of crops near a field of village on domestic electric connection. He is paying only domestic charges and using tubel for 15 hours daily.. All sivers of the village near shiv mandir all times flow with water every day he is using this table approx 15 hours by the year 2008. He is hidding his boring by expert electrician tactics. Please take heavy action and heavy penalty on him. He is using it by year 2008.

Pawan tyagi and nerain tyagi s/o late ramniwas tyagi (Ghudu) village and post chandsara near kharkhanda, meerut hapur road nh 235 distric meerut utta rpradesh. Sir he is using tube boring in his name for the irrigation of crops near a field of village.. All sivers of the village near shiv mandir all times flow with water every day he is using this table approx 15 hours by the year 2008. He is bidding his boring by expert electrician tactics. Please take heavy action and heavy penalty on him. He is using it by year 2008.

Upcl — this area's electricity centre (niranjanpur, dehradun)

Complaint,
                  I am a resident of, g. M. S road, dehradun uttarakhand. I have a complaint about this area's electricity board
                  (Center: niranjanpur)
                  Electricity trouble & unnecessary power cuts, is a big problem in this area & if we try to enquire by calling to niranjanpur by dialing [protected], they keep the reciever of the phone (Handset) on hold, & people listens that "the number is busy".br...

Upcl Recent Comments