UTI ARS Bonds

UTI ARS Bonds Complaints & Reviews

P
Mumbai, Maharashtra
ir,

I had sent uti 6.60% unit trust of india bonds for transfer, ,the full details of which are as under.

more than 6 years has passed, i have not received bonds duly transferred to my name. i had sent more than 225 reminders in last 6 years, but no any positive reply from uti technologies ltd, cbd , bellapur, navi mumbai-

you are requested to do needful in this matter and request to use your good offices to release my bonds from uti at the earliest possible and oblige
kindly inform me what to do for solution of this matter urgently
mo.[protected]

R
    Hyderabad, Telangana
    abdul hameed folio no[protected] and investror id is[protected] o[censored]ti ARS bonds
    worst customer care i have ever...

S
    Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
    I purchased 200 units in uti CGGF-86 scheme in the name of my son MASTER GUNAKAR ARORA vide certificate no .[protected] dated 2.4.1996.
    In the m/o March 2004 i received a letter from uti investor services ltd. ref. no[protected]-2496 containg information regarding conversion of CGGF into ARS BONDS.
    In the letter investor id[protected] ,no of bonds alloted 57 & value of bonds Rs. 5700/- was mentiond..
    after that neither I received bonds nor i got any kind of interest warrent or letter of communication..
    kindly let me know that how can get ARS BONDS or My MONEY ?
    waiting to hear you soon.

thanking you ..
    sanjay arora
    215/1 Daivil Nagar .
    Krishna Nagar,Mathura.

UTI — Non Receipt of ARS BOnds

I have so many times written letters to UTI officials for release of my ARS Bonds for 927 units but even after 4 years of regular reminder my ARS Bonnds are still awaited.

D
      Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
      Even after one year my minor daughter Miss Debaroti Deb Roy did not receive maturity payment against the following ARS bonds, matured on 01.04.09.

Investor ID : Number of
      ARS bonds Matured on
      [protected] 782 01.04.09
      [protected] 783 01.04.09
      [protected] 695 01.04.09

2. UTI wanted us to send original fully discharged ARS bonds to Mumbai. We refused to part with the bonds as these may be lost/misplaced on way or at receiving end. WE HAVE THEREFORE SUBMITTED SCANNED COPIES OF THE ARS BONDS AS PROOF THAT THESE ARE PROPERLY DISCHARGED AND HELD WITH US. EVEN THIS IS NOT CONSIDERED BY UTI OFFICE.

3. We also promised to submit the fully discharged original ARS bonds on receipt of the maturity amount.

4. I am tired of begging my own money from UTI. Higher studies of my daughter are likely to be in difficulty unless this money is received. I request you to intervene and pay us our due at the earliest.

UTI BONDS — Not received money

I am Martin Antony and my investor id number is 69209203.
      Bond certificate number is 12177542

Total 192 bonds.

Still now I have not received my cheque eventhough the bond matured in 2004

Thanking you in advance,

Regsā€¦.MArtin

UTI ARC BONDS — NON PAYMENT OF MATURED UTI ARC BONDS

Sub: UTI ARS Bonds matured but payment not received.

1. This is to bring to your notice that, even after one year my minor daughter Miss Debaroti Deb Roy did not receive maturity payment against the following ARS bonds, matured on 01.04.09.

Investor ID : Number of
      ARS bonds Matured on
      [protected] 782 01.04.09
      [protected] 783 01.04.09
      [protected] 695 01.04.09

3. We also promised them to submit the fully discharged original ARS bonds on receipt of the maturity amount.

4. I am tired of begging my own money from UTI. Higher studies of my daughter are likely to be in difficulty unless this money is received. Pl advice me where do I go and where I lodge my complain?.

Yours faithfully,

(D. Deb Roy).
      Padu Building. C- Sector.Naharlagun.
      PIN-791110.ARUNACHAL PRADESH.
      M=[protected].
      My ARS[protected], since iam not getting the bond, at vizag (diamond park branch)iam asking they r giving irresponsible answers .I never invest in this bank and Iam not suppose ask invest in this bank for others

Mumbai, Maharashtra
        My name is AbhishekTripathi.
        I have ARS Bonds, inmy name, with Invester ID [protected] for 82 bonds and [protected] for 72 bonds and certificate.
        The date of maturity for Bonds was 02/04/2009.But till now I have not received maturity cheque.
        I have called in ur office many times but they are not giving ne any complete answer they have said that they havr send my maturity chequr by regestred post no.Ea[protected]in but there is not any registred post of this no in any post office of india.so kindly send me my maturity cheque otherwise i have to go to consumar foram thank you.
        yes I have also same problem and so many times I also contact by fone as well as mail but they are not giving me proper solution.

I had submitted the required application for redemption o[censored]TI ARS BONDS alongwith the Bonds certificates...
          G
          Kovilpatti, Tamil Nadu
          Respected SIr,

UTI ARS Bonds(268 Nos.)in the name of Ribhu Sharma(minor) was matured. The cheque for the same...
          R
          Dhari, Gujarat
          This is really not a compliant but a request for help. I seem to have either lost or never received the UTI Bonds after conversion...

S
          Ghugus, Maharashtra
          I hold 109 ARS bonds o[censored]TI vide investor id no.[protected].The bonds are due for redemption on 01.04.2009.I have deposited the original bond at their Jaipur Office on 13.05.2009. More than one month has passed and I have not received the redemption amount or any query.

UTI ARS BONDS 2009 — NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY AMOUNT

MY ARS BOND S 263. INVESTOR ID[protected] BOND CERTIFICATE NO.30070518

ANNEM YASASWINI MONOR G/F ANNEM KRISHNA RAO
          MATURITY AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE. DARE OF MATURITY 1-4-2009
          Sir
          My name is Natwar lal kedia
          I have ARS Bonds, in my son vikash kumar kedia name, with Invester ID[protected] and certificate No 34482837 & 34482829. The no of Bonds is 238 & 237
          The date of maturity for Bonds was 01/04/2009.But till now I have not received maturity cheque.
          Kindly send me the payment cheque at the earliest as I need funds urgently.
          Thanks.

Kolkata, West Bengal

My UTI ARS Bonds (Cert. No. 40301801 for 751 bonds) matured on April 1st. 2009. Similarly my wife's (Mrs. Tara N. Rane) UTI ARS Bonds (Cert. Nos. 40301780 for 375 Bonds and 40301798 for 376 Bonds) matured on April 1st 2009. The total maturity amount of all the above bonds is Rs.1.5 Lacs. Even after 6 weeks, we have still not received the maturity amount.

We have complained to the Registrar, UTI Investor Services Ltd. about this matter vide e-mail sent on April 25th 2009 but have not received any response.

Scanned copies of the certificates are attached herewith.

We request your help in the matter.

Nandlal Charles Kumar Rane / Tara N. Rane
            Non-receipt of Payment on Maturity

My UTI ARS Bonds (Cert. No. 48728260 for 539 bonds and Certi.No 48687997 for 69 bonds) matured on April 1st. 2009. The total maturity amount of all the above bonds is Rs.60800. Even after 3 weeks, we have still not received the maturity amount.

Scanned copies of the certificates are attached herewith.

We request your help in the matter.

Nandlal Charles Kumar Rane / Tara N. Rane

Please refer to investor number [protected], Vartika Srivastava. As per my investment plan, my ARS Bond has matured by now. Kindly advise me what is the status of my plan and how I can receive the maturity amount. Further please ensure that my present address is as under :

Vartika Srivastava
            D/O Mr. R.C. Srivastava
            2/506, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow, U.P.

I request your advise in the matter on my e-mail ID that is- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Vartika Srivastava