Workfromhomedata.com

Workfromhomedata.com Complaints & Reviews

I have finished 30 days work and submit job done form. Then they send a mail like, thanks for completing 30 days work. We will send your work details to my processing team so kindly wait for 5 to 10 days like that.15 days gone but still they are not issue the payment and not get any mail from them. Why government are give a licensed these type fraud companies. My account is active only but not get a payment till now? There will be mentioned on their terms and conditions after complete 30 days work every 48 hours you have to login at least 10 mts until you get a payment from us, like that. But 15 days before i completed that work. Still how many days i have to login? Without any trust? My effort and hard work is not going to be waste. So kindly do me a favour.
Its a full Scam site..I have also did like you..I have also got mail from them like you...Then no mail from them...They are a great cheater...I will take action by Cyber Crime...
I worked in dis site. i did copy paste job. i completed my 30 days work. den it showed it took 5 to 10 days, den they would inform me and supposed to make my payment done but it have been more days there is no mail from dis i received not my payment also. such a fake company, i waste 30 days in dis site. dont work here. they are cheaters.

I completed my work in 30 days and the next day i tried to sign in and it says my account is invalid.The same Email ID I used throughout now says its invalid.Its been operated by scammers.God will punish them big time.Meanwhile I tried using that same email ID to try another registration and thought the site reply will be that THE EMAIL ALREADY EXIST but nothing of that sought but rather another new registration with a profile started again.

Previously i was not believing now i can say its a fraud company
      Their faq and term & condition i have finished 30 days work two work amount payable rs.18000/-. My work finish on 3.4.2018 as per their term & condition i have been log in daily last log in was 4.4.2018 9.45 pm also i have downloaded document in this time, then next day my account is disabled

Term & condition saying with in 48 hours you have to log in once till receive payment but my account is disabled in 12 hours (5.4.2018). My dear friends don't waist your time with this company its a cheater and fraud
      online work

I am work in workfromhomedata.com for past 1 and half month. After my work submission he is disable my account. The reason is i will take leave more than 48hr. But, my agreement is 1 month i was completed my agreement. And active &waiting more 20days.
        I am completely read the rules and regulation. You say only "if you take leave more than 2 days your account is disable". But, can't say "you are take leave more than 2 days after the work complete". I also completed my work then active and waiting for 20days for my payment. I couldn't get any payment from this site. So, please understand my situation and activate my account and give my past work payment quickly. This website can't give my salary. Definitely i will take action on this...

I am work in workfromhomedata.com for past 1 month. After my work submission he is disable my account. The reason is i will take leave more than 48hr. But, my agreement is 1 month i was completed my agreement.
          I am completely read the rules and regulation. You say only "if you take leave more than 2 days your account is disable". But, can't say "you are take leave more than 2 days after the work complete". So, please understand my situation and activate my account and give my past work payment quickly. This website can't give my salary. I am a college student. Definitely i will take action on this website. I need my salary now. Please... Take action immediately.
          My e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
          Mar 06, 2018
          Updated by shabhana
          I am work in workfromhomedata.com for past 1 month.After my work submission he is disable my account.The reason is I will take leave more than 48hr.But, my agreement is 1 month I was completed my agreement.
          I am completely read the rules and regulation.you say only "If you take leave more than 2 days your account is disable".But, can't say "you are take leave more than 2 days after the work complete".So, please understand my situation and activate my account and give my past work payment quickly.This website can't give my salary.I am a college student.definitely I will take action on this website.I need my salary now.PLEASE...TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY.
          My E-MAIL ID is [protected]@gmail.com

On[protected] I started working at home in "workfromhomedata.com". I followed their rules mentioned in the web site till the job work completed on or before 20th of FEB-2018 waiting for the payment and work details it is more than 15 days. Today 5th march of 2018 my account has been disabled. kindly take action. Hosted with godaddy.com Pls. bannit.
            it

I complete my work on many time but after 30 days work they disable all reason is not open last 48 hours but i know the term i never do this i open all accounts daily please i request take action against this web site.
              [protected]@gmail.com til 221810 my accounts all disable one term is also mention in this web site that one person allow open 10 accounts so i work on 10 accounts all completed and all disable
              You are 100% victim of Top Scammer website. After you finish your 30 days job they suddenly disable your account or they disable the withdraw button. Don't waste your time and money with this Scam website.

I have started form fill up and on 28th day of form fill up on date24 february they made my account disable due to not opening my account since 48 hours. But i filled up form on 23 february for 27th day work.

I think this site cheat like we people. They are fraud.

Requesting concern authority to take action.

My account is [protected]@gmail.com

I have started form fill up and on feb 15 th day of form fill up on date24 march they made my account disable due to not opening my account since 48 hours. But i filled up form on 23 february for 27th day work.

I think this site cheat like we people. They are fraud.

Requesting concern authority to take action.

My account is [protected]@gmail.com

I am complete my 1 month work. Then fill completion form. They show 'your work is in checking process. So, wait 5 to 10 days'. So, i cn't open my profile past 2 days. We are disable my account. I will explain with this problem via email. But, we not respond.
                  I have 2 child at the same time i am done this work past 1 month. So, please give me a work payment.