Workfromhomedata.com Complaints & Reviews

Workfromhomedata.com — related payment issue

neelam Vijiria
I have finished 30 days work and submit job done form. Then they send a mail like, thanks for completing 30 days work. We...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Other

joebell
I completed my work in 30 days and the next day i tried to sign in and it says my account is invalid.The same Email ID I used throughout now says its invalid.Its been operated by scammers.God will punish them big time.Meanwhile I tried using that same email ID to try another registration and thought the site reply will be that THE EMAIL ALREADY EXIST but nothing of that sought but rather another new registration with a profile started again.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Workfromhomedata.com — online work

PITAMBAR SWAIN
    Previously i was not believing now i can say its a fraud company
    Their faq and term & condition i have finished 30...
    Complaint category Other

Sageetha
    I am work in workfromhomedata.com for past 1 and half month. After my work submission he is disable my account. The reason is i will take leave more than 48hr. But, my agreement is 1 month i was completed my agreement. And active &waiting more 20days.
    I am completely read the rules and regulation. You say only "if you take leave more than 2 days your account is disable". But, can't say "you are take leave more than 2 days after the work complete". I also completed my work then active and waiting for 20days for my payment. I couldn't get any payment from this site. So, please understand my situation and activate my account and give my past work payment quickly. This website can't give my salary. Definitely i will take action on this...
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

shabhana
      I am work in workfromhomedata.com for past 1 month. After my work submission he is disable my account. The reason is i will take leave more than 48hr. But, my agreement is 1 month i was completed my agreement.
      I am completely read the rules and regulation. You say only "if you take leave more than 2 days your account is disable". But, can't say "you are take leave more than 2 days after the work complete". So, please understand my situation and activate my account and give my past work payment quickly. This website can't give my salary. I am a college student. Definitely i will take action on this website. I need my salary now. Please... Take action immediately.
      My e-mail id is [email protected]
      Updated by shabhana Mar 06, 2018
      I am work in workfromhomedata.com for past 1 month.After my work submission he is disable my account.The reason is I will take leave more than 48hr.But, my agreement is 1 month I was completed my agreement.
      I am completely read the rules and regulation.you say only "If you take leave more than 2 days your account is disable".But, can't say "you are take leave more than 2 days after the work complete".So, please understand my situation and activate my account and give my past work payment quickly.This website can't give my salary.I am a college student.definitely I will take action on this website.I need my salary now.PLEASE...TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY.
      My E-MAIL ID is [protected]@gmail.com

karnad sriram
        On 19-01-2018 I started working at home in "workfromhomedata.com". I followed their rules mentioned in the web site till the job work completed on or before 20th of FEB-2018 waiting for the payment and work details it is more than 15 days. Today 5th march of 2018 my account has been disabled. kindly take action. Hosted with godaddy.com Pls. bannit.

Workfromhomedata.com — this is scam

syed vaqas
          I complete my work on many time but after 30 days work they disable all reason is not open last 48 hours but i know the term...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Internet Services

Workfromhomedata.com — account disappear

Buddhi Sharma
          I have started form fill up and on 28th day of form fill up on date24 february they made my account disable due to not opening...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Business & Finances

Workfromhomedata.com — payment issue

Kalpana priya
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

shabhana
          I am complete my 1 month work. Then fill completion form. They show 'your work is in checking process. So, wait 5 to 10 days'. So, i cn't open my profile past 2 days. We are disable my account. I will explain with this problem via email. But, we not respond.
          I have 2 child at the same time i am done this work past 1 month. So, please give me a work payment.

Recently Discussed

Workfromhomedata.com
            fake website-never pay you money
            account disappear
            Workfromhomedata.com
            payment issue from this site
            online data typing work