www.onlinedeals.in

www.onlinedeals.in Complaints & Reviews

On 9th Feb 2009 i had made payment for IOC petrol voucher but had not received till date. I had written as many as 20-30 times but there is no response from this site. I think its a fraud online company.Please see the attached payment confirmation which i had received in my mail box from the onlinedeals.in itself.

Payment Confirmation 09 Feb 09 23:49:59

E.mail :[protected]@in.com

Dear MANOJ

Thank you for shopping with us, the product IOC Petrol Vouchers
Total amount is Rs. 195.0
We have received your request for registration for the above mentioned course.
Thanking you and with best wishes,

Yours truly,
Vriti Infocomm
Note: This is a computer-generated letter, and no signature is needed.

Hi!

People beware of this website!!! (www.onlinedeals.in) They claim big things... but in reality they are big frauds and cheats. They have designed the site in such a way that they don't even give out proper contact details and no customer care number.

When you make a purchase online, you never receive a confirmation mail for that purchase. When contacted by mail they never respond. When contacted by phone, that too after trying for a number of times someone receives the call and says that they are not from the concerned department and forward the call.. which then no one attends.

They say that the site (www.onlinedeals.in) has been promoted by some IIT folks... I would like to know who the [censored] are these ppl who are spoiling the name and reputation of IIT's.

This site has to be blacklisted and removed of the internet before some other ppl fall prey to this unethical fraud website (www.onlinedeals.in)

This is not the first of its kind of cheating experience on online sites where you are cheated of your heard earned money. Dont ever shop online on www.onlinedeals.in

If this site is not taken off the internet immediately, I would be filing a police complaint against this site and its promoters for online fraud.

If ppl from www.onlinedeals.in or Vriti Infocomm are reading this get ready for what's goin to hit you.
    Dear All,

I completely agree with you. They are cheater and they do not fulfil the commitment made to customer. I bought a Airtel DTH connection from them. They promised me a free Holiday voucher.They did not send me the voucher yet. I did lots of follow up with them but no response.

Thanks.

Sanjay

Hi!!
      I had made a purchase of ponds product worth Rs.400 on their site (www.onlinedeals.in) dated the 29/10/07. They are suppose to have a free 7 days shipping guarantee. Its 10/01/2008 and no product received yet can't call them as they have no contact number on their site and no one responds to the emails on the address provided. Just be careful else you make get scammed as well.
      This is the first kind of cheating experience on online site where i get an posted invitation from the Ponds Company to purchase this product from this site and after receving the payments these people don't send the product or reply to emails. Dont ever do any online shopping on onlinedeals.in

Vineet
      Aug 13, 2020

www.onlinedeals.in — Fraud

Made a purchase of a Rs. 200 product on their site dated the 22nd of Oct. They are suppose to have a free 7 days shipping guarantee. Its 20th of November and no news. They have no contact number on their site and no one responds to the emails on the address provided. Just be careful else you make get scammed as well. Most of their products are in the consumer electronics space and are quite expensive.

Vikram.

www.onlinedeals.in — Non receipt of orders placed

I ordered for Ponds products through Onlinedeals.in on 24th October 2007 and till date I have not received my supplies.

To my surprise Onlinedeals.in has already debited my credit card on 24th October but not despatched the supplies.

Can consumers take action against such sites. Please advise

Wanted to update on this. The product has arrived 7 weeks later instead of 7 days. Sad experience as I had initiated action against the transaction through the credit card company. Need to cancel the same. :(

Vikram.

Fraud Online shopping site

I had made a purchase of an Apple iPod of Rs. 13,800 product on their site (www.onlinedeals.in) dated the 3rd of Nov. They are suppose to have a free 7 days shipping guarantee. Its 26th of December and no news. They have no contact number on their site and no one responds to the emails on the address provided. Just be careful else you make get scammed as well. Most of their products are in the consumer electronics space and are quite expensive.

Dont involve in such cases where we have the fraud shopping sites, where as i had couple of online shopping but not of any site was this fraud. So dont do any online shopping on onlinedeals.in

Kalyan
      I ordered a whirlpool Fridge through them and there is no sign of any contact, .Its strange that they gave there link in whirlpool india site. I am considering to lodge a complaint on both the companies, whirlpool and online deals.

I'll wait couple of more days and then i am going to file a lawsuit against them both.

www.onlinedeals.in — Purchase of Philips Soundstation

I have purchased a Philips MP3 audio player AZ1037 from onlinedeals.in on 16th February, 2010 and i have made a payment of Rs.2499 against it.

I was given a order reference number which is 2063446 as per the final shopping summary i took a snapshot of.

The very next day, i have received a mail from Vriti Infocomm - which says that the mp3 player will be shipped once the payment is received and confirmed by them.

I have made the payment online through ICICI Net Banking and i understand that in such online transactions, the end receipient can be traced.

I have no hope of getting the money back but these kind of online fraudsters should be taken to task.

www.onlinedeals.in Recent Comments