Yonex Co Ltd Japan

Yonex Co Ltd Japan Complaints & Reviews

We ordered a shoe on flipkart on 3rd June 2022 and the same was delivered on 6th June 2022. The shoe's sole started getting delaminated on 10th August. We called Flipkart but they refused to provide warranty. Most of the brands are provinding warranty for 6 months to 1 year. We would like to bring this to your notice.

I purchase a racket 10 before for near my yonex store.and my racket have automatic fold in upper part . So, I need help 🙏

I have bought nanorat light 18i badminton racket from amazon on 30th march of 2022.
      Since then i have used this racket only 3 to 4 time.
      And the string is already broken from top of the frame...and frame is also screched from the top of frame.
      It cost me around 1900 Rs/-.
      As yonex provide one year warranty on it's every product.
      I want replacement of my damged racket....
      I bought the Yonex Muscle Power - 33 racket 19 days ago and while playing today the border of the racket broke down. It was really disappointing as I bought the highest level available for the racket in the market. I bought it from a sports shop in my hometown. They deal in all kinds of the products made by Yonex. I just want to resolve my problem and the shopkeeper told me to file a complaint regarding the racket. I have attached the copy...
      I ordered Yonex Graphite Badminton Racquet Muscle Power 29LT Black
      Grey (G4, 85-89.9 grams, 30 lbs Tension, Set of 1) from amazon.in for 1900 INR on 28/08/21 (Order Number:[protected]. It was a fake product as the racquet's rim broke after about just below two month of purchase. It was used moderately and racquet didn't hit the ground anytime. It was very disappointing as I had the same model of racquet before this one which lasted...

My badminton broke after 15-20 days .Half of its strings came off. I Ordered it from amazon and now I cannot return it as the deadline for return is gone.

I have order Yonex Astrox Smash on after 38-40 days frame of my racket broke out without clashing, without hitting floor or any physical impact but in normal condition. Please replace my racket as soon as possible.
        Jan 29, 2021
        No my complain is not resolved yet

Dear team
          I am a regular user of your brand yonex badminton shoes and rackets. I if not less, purchased around 15 pair of shoes since 2000. Never had any problem but this time i purchase a shoe for Rs 3450 on 7th of Nov 2020.
          On 7th there was a district badminton tournament and in my category i lost my final due to the problem created by the shoe . The sole got detached from the shoe and i had to arrange the shoe from one...

I bought Yonex GR303 F racquet on august 11, the joint of the frame with the shaft has gone loose. I gets rotated while playing.

Global singh bagga # 1347 sector 34c, chandigarh mobile no .[protected], mail id : harjit.Singh.[protected]@sbi.Co.In
            model gr303. Complaint joint loose problem from t point . Plz refer what vl we do. I brought this racket from united sports sector 22, chandigarh. Yonex is very big brand thats y we purchase thats y racket but we had very bad experience with GR 303. hope you vl revert me or contact me .

Yonex Co Ltd Japan Recent Comments