Zee Dish Tv

Zee Dish Tv Complaints & Reviews

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I have booked my Zee Dish Tv on 9 November...Commitment was Dish Will be Installed with in 5 Days. .

After 3 days they called me and ask me about the payment..if you make the payment (Rs. 1290/00) Installation will be completed with in 1 day. I make the payment (Rs. 1290/00) on 14 November.

Executive come at my home give me voucher card & payment slip. On this behalf i want to register the caes. ..

now today is 19 November..No Installation completed..no response..each & every time they are giving me new date..

I am Very Frustated ..Please Help Me..I want to register the case against the Zee Dish Tv..

Umesh Kumar Gupta
Token no. is 2383699
[protected]@ehostinguk.com

Zee Dish TV — channels are not being relayed

So many complaints so many times has been raised with Authority concerned but all in vain. From the last four months we are wihtout main channels and paying the rent for nothing. I am customer of ZEEdishtv since 2004.I want to ask the owners of this dish what is my fault who will return my rent which is paid by me during this period. my few complaints are 63092028,[protected],64139550. to my surprise on22.07.11 i recieved a message from dishtv that my complaint no.64548712 has been resol ved. have they resolved the complaint in papers. I want answer for all my inconveniance.sometime i am told that our mechanic will come same time the say your SET BOX will be changed

sarbjit singh
VC [protected]

Dear Sir/Mam,
    i have been a proud dishtv member since past 5yrs or more.during this brief association with u i had really no issues with dishtv.but i am afraid with this back to back price hike u have done a bit of damage to our association.just 20 days back, u had increased the platinum price by Rs10 and suddenly you have increased the pack value by Rs.20.this is completely unacceptable to us as a consumer.also,i am not happy with Rs.20 extra payment if the pack amount is not paid by the due date.u need to understand that there is way to hike the product. There should be a gap of about 6 months in doing so.also,u need to stop the late fee system as well. A 7 day layoff should be granted before charging Rs20 as late fee. U need to bring these changes in your system or else u stand to gain less loose more of your customer base.i hope u will mend your ways for the better if not so then anyways i am going to write to the TRAI for the same.ZARAA SOCHIYE.
    Thanks n regards
    ajittembe

DishTV — Not happy with the system

I have Dish Tv connection . My VC no.is[protected] . I have seen so many times with dish tv,
    first thing poor reception. After that many channels initially u will find ok but after few weeks, conditional
    access. Its really ridiculous.
    Dish tv management and technical staff really seems to be botherless.
    have Dish Tv connection . My VC no.is [protected] 7.
    I have seen so many times with dish tv,
    access. Its really ridiculous.
    Dish tv management and technical staff really seems to be botherless

Zee Dish TV — consumer satisfaction

my dish tv vc no. is [protected] and we are not receiving DD1,DDsports such channels instead we have silver saver pack. we are filling very bad for such service.
    monthly charges
    I have recharged my connection for one month on dated 06/02/2011for package of Silver saver of Rs. 200/-only and another recharge for five month on[protected] for package of Silver saver of Rs. 800/- for five month. but to my surprise Zee dish tv has just given me four month instead of five month. When I asked Zee dish Tv customer care no.[protected] of times, no one is ready to listen to me, what reply I get is "we will look into this and will give you full month.
    we select only silver savare package not along with UTV pack as paid ala-carte. when we select the UTV pack? please send me details. You are unnecessary trouble me. Otherwise we lodged the compliant at Consumer Complaint Manch.
    My mobile no: 0 [protected]

B
      Garhdiwala, Punjab
      ur customer care numbers are not responding .
      . how can i talk u regarding our problems.
      my registerd mobile no. is [protected], d tv vc no. [protected].i have recharged my connection with Rs 350 on 26th oct but i received msg dat ,Rs 340 recevied for palatinum pack-Rs325 /pm under trnx no.72125013.
      and next recharge date is 21 nov.2010
      u means this month is 25 days WHAT DOES IT MEAN?kindly give detailed information,

Zee Dish TV — Problem in sun package

I am having the Zee Dish Tv from past 5 years.
      From last 2 months i am facing problem with sun package
      i register a complaint on it they told it will resolved a closed the complaint[protected],[protected]
      but it is not resolved
      again i opened a complaint 12900198 on 30th April 2008.This time they told the dish alignment is not proper, so they will send a technician.
      upto now there is no information on this one
      i sent a mail regarding this but no reply

And i asked them if i clsoe account how much amoount will be refunded
      they are telling it is just Rs 400.
      But when i am taking the Dish TV they told after 5 years if the connection is closed then they will refund Rs 2500/-

So how can i get the solution for this

Please help me

Jagadish T
      Bangalore

ZEE DISH — NO RECHARGING

Sir
      My VC no is [protected] and I have purchased ITZ card for Rs 300 for recharging on[protected] and I have exhausted all available options like sms ivars Talking to executive etc. but could not succeed to recharge my connection. This is the worst service I have met in my life . please help me for recharging

PP Sharma
      not chanels are not coming and the call center is slow i have wait for 1/2 hour

J
        Darwha, Maharashtra
        Why account are not being recharge immediately after doing neccessary payment. Can you investigate the matter immediatly? Second what about grace period? What about dish karo wish karo?
        Now the confirmation for receipt of payment is received on mobile. Even though the message for recharge your account is still on the TV screen. Please do the needful. "WISH KARO DISH KARO" Shabbas.
        [protected][protected][protected][protected]
        my vc no is [protected] i am not viewing i b n lokmat marathi news channel And my recarge is ending before due date, means if i recharge for two months, my a/c is ends before two months.

S
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          OUR VIEWING CARD NO. IS [protected].IT DOES NOT WORK NOW.ALL DUES HAVE BEEN PAID TILL FEB.2011.AN EMPLOYEE OF THE COMPANY COMES TAKES THE CARD AND THE BOX AND AFTER 8 DAYS TELLS TO GIVE HIM 4OO RUPEES AND TAXI FARE,OR SAYS A NEW CARD HAS TO BE MADE,OR SAYS,HE CANNOT COME SINCE IT IS RAINING.IT IS SUCH A DISGUSTING SERVICING.KINDLY REFUND THE MONEY SO THAT WE BUY SOME OTHER RELIABLE DISH.
          I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in

K
            Mumbai, Maharashtra

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have recharge Dish TV connection vide VC No [protected] on 17.05.09 for Rs.700/- from Prabha Entertainment, Malad (E).

When I recharge this connection, there was a scheme of Rs.700/-for 100 days of subscription of platinum.

On 15.07.2009 my connection was deactivated and on enquiring from Mr. Kishore of Prabha entertainment, I was told the reason for disconnection is non-payment. When again I call him, he changed his version and told that due to mistake of his employee at the time of recharge, the connection has deactivated. When I ask him why should I bear the loss due to mistake of your employee, then he again changed his version and told that I have used extra channels.

I don’t know why my connection has been disconnected even before lapse of 60 days.

Mr. Kishore of prabha Entertainment is very rough and no good attitude and has changed his statements again and again. Therefore, personnel like him should be taught that how to deal with customers.

I am writing this mail to you with high expectations, I have set and I sure and very confident, this issue will be resolved at the earliest.

Best regards,

Kamal Sureka

Mobile No [protected]

ZEE DTH TV — EXPIRY OF MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE DUE

1.EVERY TIME THEY ARE THEY ARE MAKING CHARGES EVEN WE PAY IN TIME,
            2.THEY ARE MAKING DUE DATE BEFORE THAN ACTUAL.
            3. STUPID CUSTOMER CARE PERSONS ARE KNOWING NOTHING .THEY HAVE NO SENSE, NO COMMUNICATION SKILL,

M
              Bengaluru, Karnataka
              Date-21.01-09
              Sub - 201 . Card Refresh Error

we have complainted for our nearest dealer...

S
              Bengaluru, Karnataka
              I have recharged my connection for one month on dated 06/12/2008 but to my surprise Zee dish tv has just given me 25days instead of one month. When I asked Zee dish Tv customer care no.[protected]of times, no one is ready to listen to me, what reply I get is "we will look into this and will give you full month. However, till today, My last day shows 30/12/2008 and not 05/01/2008.
              My mobile no:[protected]

Zee Dish TV — COMPANY SERVICE V V VERY POOR , IN MY IF THEY ARE PROVIDING SERVICE LIKE THIS THEY MUST CLOSE THE COMPANY

V C NO.[protected]
              COMPLAINT NO.13216657
              first of all for complaint i hold my phone for 26.41 minutes (horribleeeeeeeeeeee to hold phone for a long time to speak to a customer care executive

after 26.41 minutes there is no satisfactory answer when my vc nos got repaired
              I want a zee dish tv mumbai address because I lodged the complaint against Zee Dish tv. I sent the below message on[protected] to [protected]@dishtv.in but they are not reply me to yet.
              I have recharged my connection for one month on dated 06/02/2011 for package of Silver saver of Rs. 200/-only and another recharge for five month on[protected] for package of Silver saver of Rs. 800/- for five month. but to my surprise Zee dish tv has just given me four month instead of five month. When I asked Zee dish Tv customer care no.[protected] of times, no one is ready to listen to me, what reply I get is "we will look into this and will give you full month.
              we select only silver savare package not along with UTV pack as paid ala-carte. We have not selected the UTV with bindass ala carte pack. We watching only marathi channels . I want a details address of your Mumbai office because to service of notice against Zee dish TV from Consumer Complaint manch. please send me details address.
              My mobile no: 0 [protected]
              service is goo pl develop costumer care
              please Improve Costumer Care Service

D
                Gurgaon, Haryana
                my smart card no [protected]
                I have purchased on 08.10.2008 in the before noon the installation done by same day itself. At the same time ur dealer have given commitment for activation it will be activated within 24 hours time, but the activation of dish tv channels not yet activated till today(10.10.08) at 5.00 p.m

WHOM SHOULD I CONTACT FOR MY COMPLAINT

NO RESPONSE FROM UR DEALER AND CUSTOMER CARE

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY AND OBLIGE.

Durga
                The Manager,
                Dish Tv
                Delhi
                I am really fed up with your poor services kindly refund my deposited amount an de installed the garbage from my house I am really not interested with Dish TV its one of the worst satellite company even your customer care representatives are very illiterate cant even understand and update the customer problem I will take this matter very seriously and highlight in press media after giving so many complaint ID and assured for solve the problem within 24 Hours you can not restore the problem kindly refund my 1800 RS. other wise i will sue this matter through consumer court

Pradeep Kumar
                Kennith Parkers Apparels (p) Ltd.
                Director

C C to Adv. S.K Sharma
                My Smart card No.[protected].
                My Dish tv is not working from15.11.08 I have loge the complaint NO.17619963 till date they are not visited my house.
                I lodge the second complaint no.17678232 now 5days are passed away no body visited my house. Dealer also not co-operating. call centre people are also boomrange the matter.
                This is the worst senerio of the DISH TV.
                I am requesting all of other people to not Buy the Dish tv because of Poor service.
                My dish tv is not working after paid payment Rs.135/- on[protected]. Please start my dish tv soon.
                My VC No. is [protected] and my receipt no. is 40490325
                I have read complaints which loged by Zee consumer.

I am realy not happy with your service

Please do faithful business.
                I agree about my complaint regarding dish tv . pls do need ful to avoid these type of problems

Amit kumar
                smart card v.c no. [protected]
                my dish tv id is ; [protected] . it is not start today. please open my dish tv account soon.

thank you.

Basi, Punjab
                  Dear Concerned, i had bought this dish (VC NO [protected]) way back and then i got it recharged with 1 year subscirption. I was happy to buy such big brand but i think that i have opted such a worst brand who has no post sale service. My dish stopped responding for last 2 months and i contacted local dealer as well as ur helpline and they assued me to solve the problem but till date there is no progress. u have given dealerships to so many retailers but they all are not able to get the neeful done. My problem is that dish is stating "Connection not found". "No signal" it is happening for last 2 months and no one has contacted me yet for the solution. do the needful otherwise i'll move to consumer court for lack of service at ur end...

Zee Dish TV — worst service

HI,

THIS IS MY V.C.NO: [protected]

I AM FED UP WITH YOUR SERVICE, THIS IS FROM BEGINING
                  FIRST THERE WERE PROBLEM IN INSTALLATION. THEN OFTEN DISTURBANCE IN SERVICE ...

THIS IS MY LATEST PROBLEM,

ON 6-5-08, I PAID RS.600/- THROUGH SMS. PAID FOR TWO MONTH MAY AND JUNE . FROM 5TH JUNE ONWARDS I STARTED GETTING CALLS FROM DIST TV CUSTOMER CARE THAT MY DIST TV PACKAGES ARE EXPIRED PLEASE RENEWAL IT... I AM GETTING EVERY 3RD DAY, A CALL FROM CUSTOMER CARE ABOUT IT ... ANY TO EVERY ONE I EXPLAINED THAT I HAVE MADE PAYMENT IN ADVANCE ... EVERY ONE ASSURES ME THAT I WILL NEVER GET AGAIN THE CALL AND I GETTS IT ... NEITHER ITS CUSTOMER CARE IS EFFICIENT ... WHEN EVER I CALL IT GETS BUSY OR NO ONE IS THERE TO ATTEND CALL ... AT LAST MY CONNECTION WAS DEACTIVATED ON 01/07/08 ... WHAT A HAPPY MOMENT FOR ME TO SAY THIS ... THE WORST AND WORSTEST SERVICE PROVIDED BY YOU PEOPLE ... ... I WILL TELL ALL MY CUSTOMER S, RELATIVES, NEIGHBOUR TO NOT TO ADOPT YOUR SERVICES...
                  LETS SEE WHAT EFFECT I GET FROM THIS COMPLAINT ...
                  THNK YOU

Dish TV — worst after sale services

sir/madam
                  i am swati from delhi. i had taken dish tv connection 8 months back and had been disappointed immensely since then due to its poor after sale services.i had opted for dish t, v over tata sky bcoz i thought tat the services must be better. but i am sorry to say, tat this is the WORST SERVICE PROVIDER. after selling ur product u people dont even care to take complaints.i am sick of complaining now.my saf no is3355017 and transaction i.d is ur-10/02/08cr[protected].this is the last time i am complaining.stop cheating and harassing ur customers.
                  swati
                  Dishtv is totally waste product
                  its picture quality, active services, messages, my account etc

ZEE DISH — sevice

I have compainted to Dish tv regarding "No Signal" on 12th december 2010. I was told it will be rectified with in 24 hrs by customer care. but only on 15th a mechanic came and he could not service on that day. Till now(20th December)no one turned up and the same problem exists. I am writing every day to customer care. I am only getting Auto generated mail and nothing else. this is the poorerst service i have ever came accross my life. even Govt service is much better. Dish Tv service is stinking, awful shameless. Never go for Zeedish it is worst. stinking. I was with Tata for last several years. absolutely no problem. down with Zeedish . a bunch of liars, not caring a iota about customers.