Byju's — byju's education course for 6, 7 and 8th - requested cancellation and refund - still not getting any update

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, 4/1, Bannerghatta MainRoad, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Sundar Vasudevan on Apr 12, 2019
I booked a course for my son s. Vishal (Reg no[protected],) on 10th march 2019, and i paid rs.6375 through internet banking the invoice number is byjus[protected], whilst making the payment i have been promised that we will get our educational accessories in 3 working days, it is almost a month now. Every time i require an update i need search for people and ask them for an update, i wish, your company could be responsible for providing me frequent updates. The educational counsilor was not reachable, his email id in his visiting card is incorrect.

On 31st march 2019, i was contacted by a senior manager (Mr. Deepan) from your side, who had promised that he will provide an approval for 9th standard material also as compensation for the delay, and he told us that he will mail his approval to me with immediate effect. And he promised me that the tablet will be delivered before 5th april 2019. So far, i have not received any email approval from him.

Despite multiple phone calls to byjus customer care, i am not getting any update. I have attached the entire email. They have provided multiple support ticket numbers but no one in customer care knows the update on them. The educational couselor appointed by byjus mr. Satish lingam (Satish. [email protected]) is not picking up his phone and not responding to emails also.

I have attached the invoice, the receipt provided by byjus. Please help me in gettting the amount back. Thanks.

-regards,
Sundar vasudevan.

[Apr 12, 2019] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Byju's - byju's education course for 6, 7 and 8th - requested cancellation and refund - still not getting any update