Byju's — cancellation and get refund from your purchase

Viru23 on Jan 14, 2019
I applied for byjus course under the influence of the counselor deovrat dwivedi. We got the course on 20th december 2018 and i was not satisfied with the course so i told them many times to take away with in the period of time which was of 15 days. We told them by making a phon call and send a email for cancellation on 27th december 2018 but they refused it and said that we didn't informed them on time and it now impossible to take it back. We sincerely request you to terminate this plan and cancel loan because we could not afford it as we are suffering financial crisis my sister is medically ill.
Hope u will help

cancellation and get refund from your purchase

[Jan 14, 2019] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

The product got delivered yesterday. Outer cover was torn and looked like it was repacked. The package inside looks fine. How can we be sure that it is actually fine? How do i make sure that the package inside has everything that iā€™m actually supposed to receive? I have sent a mail to the academic counselor but have not received any response yet.

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Byju's - cancellation and get refund from your purchase