Byju's — cancellation registration

Sanjeet05 on Feb 16, 2019
— forwarded message —
From: sanju
Date: sat, 16 feb 2019, 12:22 am
Subject: re: cancellation byju's registration
To: byjus support,

Hi team,

Hope you are doing good!

I would like to inform you that i have sent the email for registration cancelation and got the confirmation in that confirmation the person said that he/she was not ready to process the cancelation request, so i approced him again but he/she got very irate and said that “i will not go to process the cancelation request” and threatened me for life or death consequence than i told him/her that i would case against you than he/she reply do what ever you want to do but your registrartion would not be cancel.

So i am informing you that i have some voice clipping for the same and will go to consumer court and local police also, would request you to please confirm me that you are able to cancel my registration or not? Please reply me on via email not on call.

Hope you will hear soon!

Many thanks
Sanjay gupta

On wed, 13 feb 2019, 4:37 pm byjus support

[Feb 16, 2019] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sanjeet05, Feb 16, 2019
Dear team,

Holp are doing good!

Please see the below informestion and also attache the registration document as wll
Unfortunately I want to cancellation my byju's Registration of Abhikesk and must be postpone.
I sincerely apologize for the in conversations. I will be back in touch with you to for future.

Name - Abhikesh Gupta s/o Sanjay Gupta

Registration date[protected]
No - TNL[protected]
Add- 199/6 Vijay Nagar
Kanpur 208005

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Byju's - cancellation registration