Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Byjus — Delay in delivery, unresponsive staff

I write this in disgust of byju's tablet course. To those who are unsure of byju's, treat this as an eye-opener. One month ago a woman badgered my into buying the tablet course with the usual last day to avail offer bull. I come from a middle class family and 26k wasn't too easy to pay. But i rushed my parents and we tried paying online but their portal didn't work for three days. They asked us to go to their office which is about 25 km from my house, and we paid. Then the wait began. They said i should have my books and tablet in 7 days. The woman stopped answering my calls, my texts and emails. There was no way i could track my material. I reached to so many employees, each more unhelpful than the rest. I finally found one guy who sort of helped me. He tried contacting this woman several times, but in vain. This is how commercial they're. And i have called, yelled, emailed a hundred times but i still haven't received my tablet. Each time, they have a new excuse. They don't even know where it is. It breaks my heart to see my parents worry about the money. The course expires next jan but there's nobody who'll extend mine even though i haven't received it in three weeks. While they draw fat paychecks, it's people like me who suffer. Our emi is getting cut every month. Who will compensate me for a month? I lost three weeks of preparation too. One of the worst staff, logistics and utterly disgusting organization i have had the misfortune to invest my money in.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 12, 2016

[May 25, 2016] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
BYJU's Customer Care's response Jul 12, 2016
Hello Sir,

I apologise for the inconvenience caused and request you to drop a mail regarding your issues to my email id ankita.[protected]@byjus.com

Please mention your order id and the date of purchase along with other details. I will try my best to help you out.

Ankita Priya
Business Development Associate
Byjus Classes

BYJU's Phone
    BYJU's Address
    2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029