Byjus — learning system

Very unsatisfied with the services. Insisting the customer to pay the full amount(50K) for admission consulting. If a candidate drops off in the middle and the services are at the very initial phase even before the consulting started from the schools they are not refunding not even a single rupee.

While paying the services they said they will assign a dedicated person to dealt with all kind of assistance but every time you called for any help each time a different person will respond and we have to explain again everything as new. It's like a call center services.

They are advertising all tutors very experienced but I didn't found any expertise in teaching skills in GRE classes. Felt that the online services are unsatisfied even though paid 20K and nothing to do with that b'coz there is no refund.

Don't opt for these services and don't waste your money&time.
Dear Concern,

Kindly cancel below invoice and cancel Capital Float Loan my Loan of rs 70, 000 l-t10-30335 and
loan a/c KHO18E0063202 of rs 70, 000.00.

[Jan 30, 2019] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Akhila senapati Jan 30, 2019 I am Akhila senapati . My registered mobile number is [protected].I have cancelled and return back your product but I still am getting calls from your team asking permission to take money.for the one months. So please return back inr5500.also please ensure not to take again money from our account.(we already send it) Date-30.01.2019
To, The Branch manager,
Capital Float, Bengaluru,
Sear sir,
With reference to the Subject cited above I would like to draw your kind notice that without my knowledge the above loan is sanctioned to me. I have also postponed the offered course of BYJUS and discussed to your marketing manager mr Tathagat and also with Byjus for closing of the loan. They are arranged for closing the loan but till date it is going on.
Therefore you are requested to please them necessary action regarding the afore said and arrange to close the loan A/C as afore leading possible for which Ican live wither tension and aver grateful to you.

THANKING YOU
Yours faithfully,
Akhila ku senapati
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

BYJU's
    BYJU's Phone
    BYJU's Address
    2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029