Byju's — tab course for std 4

Na, Maharashtra, India
 neha vira on Dec 2, 2018

This is very bad to say bijus is a fraud company. Mr abhishak mohanty is a big fraud i am calling him from last 2 weeks he is not picking up my call

He assured me that this is a trial product till 2/12/18 and than if you dont like you return the product. I have received product on 3/11/18 and i was out of town till 18/11/18 so how could i check the product and one i have started using
I didnt find anything intresting so i have mailed mr mohanty and also called mr mohanty as well as byjus team.

Loan from capital flat was not informed from him to me. Which is a big fraud
He has just took signature, front oage was bijus form and i have signed it.

Before selling product he should inform me that it would be loan installment.
Which he has not informed me.

I have called byjus people for returning this product but no reply from you.

Simply i dont want produt

[Dec 02, 2018] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We scheduled a demo for my son for the weekend but the perosn who was supposed to come did not show up. also he is not responding to our calls and texts. kindly reschedule the demo and keep us in loop.
I received the tab but the condition in which i received was dampening. it was packed very distastefully, the package was torn and not packed properly. the tab was not harmed but it shows the carelessness.

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Byju's - tab course for std 4