Byju's — they are not refunding the money and are also not paying much attention to it . they are totally fraud

Bangalore, Bokaro, Jharkhand, India
 Pratyush13 on Jun 17, 2019
They are not refunding the money anfld are also not paying much attention to it . They are totally fraud. I have mailed them but they did not reply. I also called them thrice a day for 3 consecutive days but they are not telling that you will get a call from our manager but I am receiving no call . This is seriously frustrating me and is not acceptable at all from such a reputed company I received my order on 8 June and the cancellation period is 15 days and I am regularly trying to cancel but they are trying to pass the days . I have paid 9000 in advance and I want refund as my child is not showing interest in studing from the tab. But this irresponsible behaviour is acceptable and I have to take some serious action.

[Jun 17, 2019] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pratyush13, Jun 17, 2019
Registered no. Is [protected]

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Byju's - they are not refunding the money and are also not paying much attention to it . they are totally fraud