Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — bill paid and debited from my bank account but not issued e-receipt

SUJAN KUMAR MAITY 1ST-FR;FL-5 677 MAHATMA GANDHI ROAD LP-175/2/8 KOLKATA 700082, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 [email protected]@ on May 13, 2019
I have paid a bill for consumer no. [[protected]] amounting to rs. 2390.00 from my icici net banking on 12.05.2019 towards payee bill desk bpc. Unfortunately, the e-receipt has not been generated but the amount has been debited from my bank account. Transaction reference number is [protected]. Please make sure that the amount has been credited to the above consumer no.. Otherwise investigate properly and do the needful and issue me the e-receipt or credit the amount to my bank account, i[censored]nsuccessful so that i can make the payment again. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

[May 13, 2019] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Cesc

Your services is worst ...Daily basis supply off problem in Ramnagar lane Garden Reach Kolkata-700024 land mark Dhankheti Masjid..your engineer are working temporary ..5 to 8 hrs supply off problem daily basis..please solve this issue..As per my review cesc service is worst..

My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
My supply is very low and conflicting since yesterday night. I have complained about it docket no was [protected]. But it's not solved. Again I have complained over phone at 12am docket no is [protected]. Please do the needful as soon as possible. I can't move my AC, Fridge and others.
swapan kr paul's reply, May 11, 2019
I have complained about power supply which is very low and conflicting but not yet solved

CESC House, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001
    Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] - bill paid and debited from my bank account but not issued e-receipt