[Resolved] Cars24 Services — no inspection, no evaluation as per rule

Na, Delhi, India
 Ninja321 on Jan 18, 2018
I had an appointment with car 24, plot no 24, dwarka, sec 20, near toyota showroom, new delhi-110075 at 1500 hrs. On reaching store i approached company employee and informed him about my appointment. I was called in and i was asked for expected price of my car price. He never did the process which was explained in commercials and website.

There was no technical evaluation of the vehicle as promised by the company's commercials everywhere. It seem that your employee is deciding the price of car on a adhoc basis, by his own without seeing/ without evaluating and just fooling customers on fake promises.

If there was no technical evaluation then it must not be promised in commercials and adhoc evaluation does not give actual price of the car. I have also registered complain with company on phone with complaint number 241168 dated 18 jan 18 but there was is no response.

Pls do the needful.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2018

[Jan 18, 2018] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2018
Our sincere apologies for the experience and inconvenience this has caused. We’d kindly request you to share with us your appointment ID so we can share your feedback with our team. This will help us work towards a better experience in future and ensure our customers don’t face such issues again. We appreciate your cooperation & understanding in this regard. Please bear with us.

Arpit | CARS24.com

Comments

I was trying to do valuation of my innova car 2008, G4 2.5 7 seater, km-139000 mean while i got a call from cars24, they short detail of my car, and they ask me to fixed the appointment, and there after i recieved a mail from car24, they just did valuation of my car, i dont on what basis they have done the valuation, without doing the inspection, this is totally ridiculous, , this is what mention in the mail.

Hey There,
Glad to see that you just evaluated your car on our website. Here is the indicative price for your TOYOTA INNOVA car: *Rs. 228049 - *Rs.285061. is this is joke going on these is what best price you offer me.

We'll get you the best price for your car through our scientific inspection and live online auction where thousands of authorized buyers will participate to win your TOYOTA INNOVA!

BOOK APPOINTMENT
is these is way company deal with customer, i am going to reveal this everywhere.
I was trying to do valuation of my innova car 2008, G4 2.5 7 seater, km-139000 mean while i got a call from cars24, they took short detail of my car, and ask me to fixed the appointment, and there after i recieved a mail from car24, they just did valuation of my car, i dont on what basis they have done the valuation, without doing the inspection, this is totally ridiculous, , this is what mention in the mail.

Hey There,