Cars24 Services — Sold Honda City but While Delivery they changed the price .

Dear Sir, Myself Puneesh Kochhar owner of Honda City Diesel 2014 Model (Km 60870).
DL 4C AW 1305
Sir I Went to Sell my Honda On 22/2/2021 to Phera Gari Cars 24 around 1.30 pm got a Value estimated 4, 54, 000/ after Deduction of insurance and Com. 4, 41563/ was Final which I agreed . Tokan 1000/ given .
Sir After 3 Days 25/2/2021 when I went for Delivery All Papers Signed R.C given while Submitting the Documents The In charge said it is Wrongly Checked there is No Sunroof it was a Wrong inspection by them .
I Came Back all Paper and RC is still with them, I called next Day 26/2/2021 got a Silly answer that now the Value estimated is 4, 30/ approx. I mean what is this, I have Got a Tokan from Cars 24 at certain amount Now in 3 Days they have changed .
Who is Responsible for This I have Given 5000/ as tokan to a Dealer on 24/2/2021 buy a Second hand Creata he is waiting for the payment . I will not get the Money Back .
This is Not My Fault I have Waisted my Time 2 Hr visited 3 Times and Given 5000/ to buy other car want you to Pls compensate and pay me as it is not a Joke I have Committed and told my Friend and Cousin that I am Buying other car Now I am Felling Bad it will be Joke .
Pls Refund all Signed paper my RC and The amount which I have Given Further asap . Sharing the Document pls take this on Priority as I Don't want to take it Further .

Puneesh Kochhar
Sold Honda City but While Delivery they changed the price .
Mar 01, 2021

CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 01, 2021