Cent Bank Home Finance [CBHFL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 20, 2023

File a complaint to Cent Bank Home Finance [CBHFL]

Having problems with Cent Bank Home Finance [CBHFL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Cent Bank Home Finance [CBHFL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Cent Bank Home Finance [CBHFL]

Bhanudas Dhotre
from Nashik, Maharashtra

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra, 400614
Website:www.cbhfl.com

We obtained a housing loan from Cent Bank Home Finance Limited on 5th March 2001 under loan account No:-BBY-1838 for consideration value of Rs.2, 15, 000/-(Two lakhs fifteen thousand ) for a period of 20 yes at an interest rate of 13% per annum which was effectively reduced to 8.55% (floating ROI) w.e.f.1st November 2004.
We had the opportunity to pay the full and final outstanding loan amount liable upon us and to this effect after several approchases to Senior Bank officials by sending them letters to project I the sttemenent of account, We had served with the letter of o/s balance mentioning total o/s amount as Rs.1, 32, 125/- to be paid on or before 25th October 2017 vide letter CBHFL/MUM/2017/-2018 dated 9th October 2017 by Cent Bank Authorised Personnel.
Believing the facts be true and accurate, we obliged with the request and honoured a/s payment of the above mentioned amount of Rs.1, 32, 125/-vide Cheque No:-100017, Abhyudaya Bank dated 16th October 2017 and closure letter CBHFL/MUM/[protected]/ dated 24th October 2017 acknowledging the payment discharging the liability has been issued by the bank authorities.
The main concern arising out in this context with regards to the over payment of o/s loan.The payment honoured to the Bank in the form of EMI considering the earlier and floating interest rate sum up to (Rs.2550 x 43 =Rs .1, 09, 650+Rs.1929 × 156=3, 00, 924) =4, 10, 574.
So payments in the form of EMI amounting to Rs.4, 10, 574 and closure payments for the final o/s amount of Rs.1, 32, 125/-sums to Rs . 5, 41, 699/-.
This overcharging of closure amount by the bank has been totally unjustifiable and it has been requested many times to the Bank officials to explain the over payment.But the efforts that have been put in have shown no form of materialization owing to the best known reasons known to the Bank.There is obssolute lack of support and it is very much evident from the approach of the Bank officials to avoide any queries to this question of additional payment.
To highlight the inefficiency of the Banking officials which can be dated long back the Insurance Certificate which was supposed to be issued in the month of January 2003 for covering the loan has been not provided till date in spite of several reminders and follow ups.The necessary payment for insurance cover of Rupees 500/- was also made during January 2003 but still there has been no support to accede the said request.This clearly depicts the customer service extended by the Bank.
Therefore I have put forward this Grievance letter and also have attached all supporting documents for your perusal so that proper direction can be given to the authorities to look in to merits of my case and refund the additional payment as soon as possible.
Cent Bank Home Finance [CBHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear sir my self jalaj dwivedi iaply the home lone purched plus contruction in two month ago in panchkula branch sectar four haryana. suction later already isu in 15december but check not issue in today so pleases request you that check issue or not it is conform in date 29th december.
आपके cbhfl के बिलासपुर ब्रांच के कर्मचारी श्री नितिन निगम का कहना है कि मुझे होम लोन की राशि उनके मेहरबानी से दी जा रही है मैं आपसे यह जानना चाहता हूँ कि क्या आपके बिलासपुर ब्रांच में होम लोन की राशि नितिन निगम की मेहरबानी से दी जाती है मेरा नाम शैलेन्द्र देवांगन है मोबाइल no [protected] है मेरा सेण्ट बैंक बिलासपुर ब्रांच से होम लोन है
I Dr ASHIM KUMAR MAJUMDAR, have misplaced the original certificate of fixed deposit with cent bank home finance limited. Sum of fixed deposit was Rs 200000 fixed for 24 monthes. How can i get a duplicate certificate issued. Please reply at the earliest. Thank you in advance

Shyamsundar Kesarla
    from Kizhake Chalakudi, Kerala

Address:Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, 462011

It is a pity that Cent Bank Housing finance has issued a deposit Deposit no [protected]/1 dated on 31 10 2015 which is maturing this month. It was recomended by Blue Chip Now they say that they are not servicing. There branch name is mentioned at Head office but in the receipt only registered office address is mentioned. Can any one guide us

None of the local Central Bank of India is helping us

F
      farzana haider
      from Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110059

Dear sir/madam
      My cent bank was charging home loan 11% rate of interest, start of the day april-2012 to till date. But at that time rate of interest is different what should i do many time i mark a mail to cent bank customer care and nodal officer.
      But my situation is same no bady help me out regarding the this.

Account no. [protected]

Bank : central bank of india

Branch : ram tirth nagar

V
        Vijay rajusuryawanshi
        from Surat, Gujarat

Address:Vadodara, Gujarat, 390014

My self hemika SURYAWANSI.
        My first home loan pass by cent bank substitute of central bank date augest 2014.
        I am call to cent bank vadodara many time for pradhan mantri loan subsidy benifit but i am not recived any reply from cent bank .
        He said cent bank not abale to give you this benifit.
        so kindly request to helf me.
        I have check onlline i am complitly abale for subsidy benifit.
        I have complit all criteria.
        Cent bank phone no.[protected]

My mobile no.[protected].
        We are the customer of your bank your branch Indore my name is kapil dekhane your branch head is mately torcher me about Emi we are paid Emi but branch can't accept Emi so please remind about this matter we are mantle tired so please sort this matter as alley as possible
        Dear Team,

I had request for foreclosure for my account but branch manager said it will come after 15 days.

Request you to submit my foreclosure amount asap to close my account.

Pritpal Singh Malhotra

R
          renu321
          from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Address:Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226001

To,
          The bank officers
          Cent home finance pvt. Ltd.

Mai apko suchit karna chahti hu ki, mere business partner mr. Kalika prasad, unhone cent home finance, station road lucknow, branch se ek home finance jiska file number lkw-2558, date 28/02/2017, ko amount rs. 39, 65, 000/- ka loan pass karaya hai, jisme ki rs. 24, 65, 000/- ki pehli cheque indian bank ko registry chhudane ke liye di gai hai, mai apko inform karna chahti hu ki, kalika prasad ne mere naam ke galat papers banwa kar apki branch se loan pass karaya hai, mera original naam renu devi nahi hai, jo ki mai kalika prasad ki wife nahi hu, jinhone mujhe rupayon ka lalach de kar aur shadi ka jhansha de kar inke kehne par market se indian bank se registry chhudane aur other expences ke liye market se apne behalf pe rs. Something 5, 00000/- uthaye the, jo ki kalika prasad ne wada kiya tha ki dusri cheque banne se pahle, mera (Renu devi) rupaye ka by cheque payment karne ko bola tha, ab ye mujhe rupaye lautane aur likha-padhi karne me mujhse cheat kar rahe hai, aur kalika prasad ka permanent business nahi hai, already kai personal loan chal rhe hai, jiski financially situation sahi nahi hai, so please mai (Renu devi) apse request karti hu ki is loan se mera naam hata diya jaye, aur loan number (Lkw-2558) ke papers re-check kara le, aur aage ka payment rok diya jaye, hum to dhoka kha chuke hai. Hum nahi chahte ki bank bhi koi dhoka khaye.
          Please mujhe kalika prasad ke is case se nikaal diya jaye aur kalika prasad ke loan ki poori chhan-been karke inke papers ke hisaab se jo loan ban raha ho, wo inhe de diya jaye hame kalika prasad ke loan se koi problem nahi hai.

Your faithfully
          Renu devi d/o. Ram samujh
          B-63, shivani vihar, kalyanpur vikasnagar, lucknow, 226022
          Contact no. [protected]

Fraud person-
          Kalika prasad, s/o. Mohan lal
          Address - bahadurpur (Vrandawan nagar)
          Bhukhand no. 12 a
          Khasra no. 77, 79, 80 ka minjumla lucknow
          Mar 25, 2017
          Updated by renu321
          To,
          the bank officers
          cent home finance pvt. ltd.
          dear sir,

mai apko suchit karna chahti hu ki, mere business partner Mr. kalika prasad, unhone cent home finance, station road lucknow, branch se ek home finance jiska file number LKW-2558, date 28/02/2017, ko amount rs. 39, 65, 000/- ka loan pass karaya hai, jisme ki rs. 24, 65, 000/- ki pehli cheque indian bank ko registry chhudane ke liye di gai hai, mai apko inform karna chahti hu ki, kalika prasad ne mere naam ke galat papers banwa kar apki branch se loan pass karaya hai, mera original naam renu devi nahi hai, jo ki mai kalika prasad ki wife nahi hu, jinhone mujhe rupayon ka lalach de kar aur shadi ka jhansha de kar inke kehne par market se indian bank se registry chhudane aur other expences ke liye market se apne behalf pe rs. Something 5, 00000/- uthaye the, jo ki kalika Prasad ne wada kiya tha ki dusri cheque banne se pahle, mera (renu devi) rupaye ka by cheque payment karne ko bola tha, ab ye mujhe rupaye lautane aur likha-padhi karne me mujhse cheat kar rahe hai, aur kalika prasad ka permanent business nahi hai, already kai personal loan chal rhe hai, jiski financially situation sahi nahi hai, so please mai (Renu devi) apse request karti hu ki is loan se mera naam hata diya jaye, aur loan number (LKW-2558) ke papers re-check kara le, aur aage ka payment rok diya jaye, hum to dhoka kha chuke hai. Hum nahi chahte ki bank bhi koi dhoka khaye.
          Please mujhe kalika Prasad ke is case se nikaal diya jaye aur kalika Prasad ke loan ki poori chhan-been karke inke papers ke hisaab se jo loan ban raha ho, Wo inhe de diya jaye hame Kalika Prasad ke loan se koi problem nahi hai.

Your faithfully
          Renu Devi d/o. Ram Samujh
          B-63, Shivani Vihar, Kalyanpur Vikasnagar, Lucknow, 226022
          Contact No. [protected]

Fraud person-
          kalika prasad, s/o. mohan lal
          address- Bahadurpur (vrandawan nagar)
          bhukhand no. 12 A
          khasra no. 77, 79, 80 ka minjumla lucknow

Sachin Kankar
            from Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Address:474006

I have been a home loan issued by the cent bank of gwalior. They offered me fixed rate of interest they r not offering me floating rate of interest. Secondly they are not starting EMI of my loan, they r taking mare interest of the installment of the loan which they going to issue to the builder in the first phase inspite of my request to start my EMI from the first intallment issued. This is not fare.
            Please look into the matter. Halp me.
            SACHIN KANKAR

from Nagpur, Maharashtra

Address:Surat, Gujarat

We have applied for home loan and give processing cheque of Rs. 5700 to cent bank the cheque is cleared from bank a/c no. [protected], SBI prakash society branch-9166 by cent bank, Baroda but sanction letter or approved loan intimation should not be sent to me. So, I want if approved my loan please intimate me with cheque or return my money to my bank account

0 Comments   Update ComplaintShareTweetShare
              I Shri. Purushottam Kosrabe have applied home loan in Sept.-2015 through cent bank, Baroda by Home Loan agent Shri. Satya Satpathi, Residing at Surat and document submitted to you also cheque of Rs. 5700/- given to you for processing charge. Cheque no. 593688 State bank of India, Prakash Society Branch, SURAT-395001 and you have this cheque cleared on dated-26/10/2015 from my Bank A/c. [protected] State Bank of India, Prakash Society Branch, SURAT-395001 but you have not given Home Loan Sanction letter or Not Approved Home Loan till date to me. Please Approve my Home Loan or Return my Processing Fees Amount to my Bank account [protected], State Bank of India, Prakash Society Branch, SURAT otherwise we have complaint on TOP LEVEL. My Mobile No. is [protected]
              My self hemika suryawanshi my home loan in cent bank shince aug 2014.
              I have request to give me subcidy as per pradhan mantri diclerd but Cent bank not give me pradhan mantri home loan subcidy he said cent bank not able to give any subcidy request to help.

srinivasan ramasubramanian
                from Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Address:Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Reistered post No: RI[protected]IN dated 19.10.2015 was sent from Bhopal by M/S CENTBANK HOME FINANCE Limited, Bhopal to S.Ramasubramanian, 29/14, Kallukaran street, mylapore, chennai -600004, has not been received till date. On the same day another registered post no: RI[protected]IN dated 19.10.2015 sent by M/S Centbank home finance ltd. to my wife Mrs.R.Bhavani of the same address has been received on 23.10.2015. Mylapore HPO (Chennai) was checked personally & was informed that the said R/post has not been received by them. Kindly do the needful.
                Thanking you,