Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Load

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

sir i am a student of class 10 studying in ST.KAREN'S SECONDARY SCHOOL, KHAGAUL ROAD, DANAPUR next year i am going to give my board exams but problem is that my PRINCIPAL is confusing all the students of our class not to give board based exam otherwise next year we will not get admission in CBSE . We have to take admission in BIHAR BOARD or ICSE BOARD.SO PLZ take some strict n legal action towards it. thanking u in anticipation.
Aug 25, 2014

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir I want to inform you that, I am a student of class 10 haven't received my registration card from my previous...
    dear sir, i have bought a hp 15 notebook pc on 23/06/2014.product no. is F6C48PA#ACJ and want to extend my warranty period...
    Green wood school in rampur up is not providing generator facility in class rooms as there is great shortage...
    Dear Sir, I have applied for a duplicate date of birth certificate from CBSE, Ajmer office.Application & demand draft...
    PON VIDYASHRAM, Kolapakkam is one of the worst infra structured school in Chennai. The buildings are similar to the 11 floor...

save the deals send me the email by giving me the offr of 6 movie tickets in just 50 rupess., but when i signed up they asked for card no and some other information and i fill that information, they cut my 1764 upees from my account, so please refund my money they are making fool to all

I have request for rechecking of our answer sheet on[protected], But nobody take action from...

Dear sir My son appeared in 10 th board in 2013 March vide roll no-1196801 and got cleared But unfortunately when we received marksheet there is spelling error in name fied for which we make a complaint with school record proof and make a correction payment of as they demand by DD no-551647 dated 5-07-14 and submit the same to Ajmer Office . till then we are waitig for mark sheet ahich is not got by us till date . Now he is appearing for KVPY and need a copy of mark sheet which we does not have now how we do the rest help us
      Aug 16, 2014

Sir/Ma'am I am student of 12th standard in CBSE board and had appeared for my boards examination in March, 2014. I got compartment in mathematics which was unbelievable for me because I expected 60+ in maths at least. Also, due to lack of guidance I could not applied for revaluation of my answer sheet. After that I gave compartment exam of maths but again i got very less marks which is a shock to me. I want to get my answer sheet rechecked as I am dead sure that the marks awarded are incorrect. I have secured good marks in other subjects. There are some faults in evaluation of marksheet.The information present on internet that one can apply for scrutiny within 21days for Board exam and 15days for Compartment exam are misleading. Henceforth, I again lost an opportunity to get my answer sheet rechecked. Kindly help me out. I do not want to waste my year. I aspire to become a CA and I am depressed that I am not able to appear for my CA entrance exam. Regards Yours Sincerely Chahat Jaiswal Roll No-5756852
        Aug 15, 2014

Respected Sir,
          On behalf of my Son (Sabijith.K.Shaji, Std.8th) am requesting you to relive my Son (Sabijith.K.Shaji) from Najath Public School, Ernakulam, Kalamasserry, Ph:[protected];[protected]. The reason for relieving form the same school is as the Fees is getting high also my son is facing problem with his academics. As I submitted the request letter to relive my son from the school either the principal or the concerned people is not ready to accept the same. As per the reply from the school, I need to pay the dues from June -2014 to March-2015, But I had already paid the fees of Rs.3900/- as First Term fees. Am also unable to pay the whole fess for the full academic. I request you to kindly look up into the matter and relive my son form the school and issue the TC. The more days it get delayed the more money I need to pay and also it will get affected to my son's bright future.

Once again am requesting you to help me in this matter. The details of my son is as follows.

Sabijith.K.Shaji,

Changampuzha Nagar P.o,
          Kochi-682033
          Ph:- [protected]
          Aug 13, 2014

Sir, I would like to inform you that I have got compartment in maths in class 12th in 2014 which I have not expected. But I got only 05/100 marks in Maths. Then afterwards I have given the compartment exam very well on 16th July 2014 and I expected that this time anyhow I will surely pass but when I checked my result on 06th August 2014, I was extremely shocked that I got 17/70. I didn’t believe that. I am sure that my Maths answer sheet has not been checked properly and the marks which I have got are fake. So I want that CBSE should again re-check my biology answer sheet as if I have to give the compartment exam again then my complete one year will be wasted as the second chance for compartment is on March/April of 2015. So I request you that please take some serious action against this and please do justice to me by giving me my correct marks in my Maths paper. And if this is not done by CBSE then I will take help of Consumer Forum . So please do justice to me. I would be very thankful to you for this.
            my name is Pankaj Kumar My board roll no. is 5711096
            mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
            Aug 13, 2014

no valid reason has been stated for the unaccepted delay in declaring the results of the mca final year, where as BTECH results were declared on 25th june.the career and lives of so many students are in stake but an utter irresponsible and callous attitude is being potrayed by the WBUT. please initiate some action against the matter

Hello Sir/Ma'am, This is Rinky Garg(M.Sc. maths), has joined CityLook Public School, Sharda road, Meerut city, U.P. on 1st Sept. 2010, I have taught Mathematics and Social studies for almost 3 years and resigned on April 2013 because of transfer. Whenever i asked Principal Ma'am (Mrs Monika) for providing me the experience letter they just say we are busy, Now they have told me that they will not be going to provide me with the experience letter or kind of working certificate from the school. Please help me in getting the experience certificate so that i can resume my teaching career. Kind Regards, Rinky Garg email: [protected]@gmail.com
                Aug 11, 2014

No response yet received from CBSE

CBSE — physics

Respected sir / mam ; I have given xii exams in 2014. I had got compartment in the exams in physics. I had appeared the compartment...

respected sir/madam, This is Akshay Chaudhary. My 10th roll no. is 5220592.My registration no. is R/SE/12/08577/00047.My Date of Birth is[protected]. I have passed 10th in 2011-12 .I got scored 10 cgpa in 10th class.Now I have passed class 12th in 2013-14. But my school is not giving me the scholarship of 10th class, which had been given by cbse for 10 cgpa holder. whenever i asked them for scholarshp they shift it for next day. My school code is 08577 MEERUT PUBLIC SCHOOL MEERUT CANTT UP.
                  Aug 10, 2014

respected sir/mam, This year (2014) i had given cbse compartment exam, but as previous exam i have got the same marks . how is this possible? with due respect i want to ask that what you all get by playing our lifes. I WANT ANSWER OTHERWISE I WILL COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU IN MEDIA . Contect fast [protected]
                    Aug 10, 2014

Respected sir/ma'am;
                    i'm writing this complain behalf of many students from my class.
                    The study time give to us(two day) were not at all sufficient to finish studying most of the chapters. most o[censored]s couldn't focus on most of the chapters such as, "p&d block elements " unfortunately we got questions from that chapters. we also expected the boards to provide us with constant values at the start of the paper, which was not given, because of which most o[censored]s found it difficult in solving the sums.
                    thereby we could please request you to correct the question paper very leniently.
                    paper code [code No.] 56/1/MT
                    Sir/Madam i am Debraj Das and have applied for rechecking on 28th may but got no reply from cbse board not a single mail, so i request you please inform my rechecking result as soon as possible. Email - [protected]@gmail.com, roll no. - 7663136. application no - P22378, phn no. - [protected]

economic

Low marks in economy and bst

about guidelines of fee

sir there is no rules set for taking fee in school or colleges please set guide lines for fees structure.anand singh mobile [protected]

to revaluate my marks in mathematics

sir, I wish that the concerned board should recheck my maths answer script as i expected better grades than which i obtained, and should forward the changes to me as soon as possible...

iam dont know what school is doing. there is no well trained teachers and know decipline i want a well trained teacher so...
                      My name is Subash K from Kolathur of Salem dt, while renewing my employment card ( Reg No. SLD2014M[protected] I found some...

respected sir/mam,
                      with due respect i want to ask that what you all get by playing our lifes.
                      I WANT ANSWER OTHERWISE I WILL COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU IN MEDIA .
                      Aug 08, 2014