Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB]

Bad

Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] Complaints & Reviews

Mar 1, 2021
Respected Sir,

I, the undersigned, father of the candidate SUBHRAJYOTI NASKAR [ SC Category candidate; JEE(MAIN)...

Mar 1, 2021
I updated my bank account details on 2nd feb but I haven't received my refund yet. And my name is not in the new list as well. My jee mains application number is[protected]. I request you to look into this matter as early as possible

[Mar 01, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
    I participated in CSAB 2020 but I was not able to secure any seat through CSAB Rounds. I am eligible for refund of ₹ 35000. I have written Email to NIT Allahabad organisation institute of CSAB 2020 requesting to refund the amount.

[Feb 25, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
      I am OINAM PRIYA DEVI
      JEE Entrance Application no.[protected]
      I was applied for central seat allocation board (CSAB)
      And I paid registration fee rs 37000
      But I am not eligible apply for CSAB
      Fund my registration fee rs 37000
      I need eargently refund my money
      I am not eligible apply for CSAB Refund my registration fee rs 37000
      I am not eligible apply for CSAB Refund my registration fee rs 37000
      Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 25, 2021
      I am not eligible for CSAB . My participating fee rs 37000. Refund my participating fee . I need eargently

[Feb 26, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

F
        Feb 25, 2021
        I had updated bank account details before 5th Feb 2021 and my name isnt there on the new list but I haven't received my refund yet. My application number is[protected]. Please look into the matter.

Feb 23, 2021
          Refund my money as soon as possible today is 23 Feb 2021 my refund is intiated till now.application no is[protected].
          I updated my account details for refund

[Feb 24, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by praveengandikota Feb 23, 2021 Refund is not processed In my account till now. Refund as soon as possible

Feb 23, 2021
            I have updated my bank account details as directed, but I have yet to receive the refund. I have also checked the list of candidates eligible for a refund, and I am included in it. My application number is[protected]. Please remit the refund as soon as possible.

[Feb 23, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did not get any refund till now and my application no is :[protected], please send my amount as soon as possible
              Yours sincerely,
              Babu Rajendra prasad

Feb 20, 2021
                I have not yet received my csab refund...No seat was alloted to me in csab..My Application no. is[protected]

[Feb 20, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 20, 2021
                  Even after updating the bank account details, I haven't received the refund yet. My application number is[protected]. Please initiate the refund as soon as possible.

Feb 19, 2021
                    Not received my refund after updating bank details application no ;[protected] see fast as soon as possible

[Feb 19, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                      Feb 15, 2021
                      Feb 15, 2021
                      Sir mera naam Manish Kumar Meena hai main JEE mains 2019 pass kiya tha aur main josaa k through counselling karvai thi jiske...

E
                      Feb 13, 2021
                      Sir my application number is :[protected]
                      I have seen my no in money refund, but even today the refund have not come, please send me the refund

[Feb 13, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                        Feb 10, 2021
                        Hello sir, my name is kiran kumari .after withdrawing frkm jossa 2020 i applied for csab, but till now i.e 10th of feb, i have not got my refund fee.
                        My application id number is[protected].
                        Nd the accound in which refunding is to be done is [protected].
                        Kindly do the neeful as it has been a long time

[Feb 10, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 9, 2021
                          I found my name in case 1 in csab website but i am still not refunded the fees when will it come.

[Feb 09, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 8, 2021
                            Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
                            I have written many time on the registered email of csab I haven't got my refund. i tried to contact on phone no. nut i didn't...

Feb 9, 2021
                            Jan 31, 2021
                            I have applied for csab counseling and I didn't get any collage . I didn't get my refund amount. My application number is also not in the list, which was given to update account details in csab site . please help,
                            My email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                            My JEEmain number :[protected]
                            Contact number : [protected]

[Jan 31, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I also not got refund

V
                              Delhi, Delhi
                              Hi Team,
                              while registering for the Josaa Spot round conducted by CSAB first i made the payment of rupees 37000 through...

Name ; Praveen Kumar gandikota
                              Application Number ;[protected]

[Jan 29, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 28, 2021
                                I Ankit Sahu I have applied for CSAB 2020 special rounds and I didn't get any seat in any of the 2 rounds. In the pdf regarding refund details which you have published in your website my application number was there alongside which it was written I'm eligible for a refund of amount Rs 35000 . But I haven't received the refund yet. For your information I paid the amount of Rs 37000 through my account and asked for the refund in my father's account regarding which I entered the bank details in the required field during the filling of the form. As you have mentioned all those who were eligible for refund would get it in their bank account within 7 working days . But its been over 30 days and I haven't received it yet. My JEE Mains application number is[protected] . I request you to please initiate my refund as soon as possible as we are having a bit of financial problem.It's an urgent request

[Jan 28, 2021] Central Seat Allocation Board [CSAB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.