Cinepolis India Customer Care
Cinepolis India Pvt. Ltd.

Cinepolis India Customer Care

Cinepolis India Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122003
Landmarks:Near Chimes Building

Good

Cinepolis India related photos (281)

Cinepolis India Complaints & Reviews

sunny70
Myself, Mr. Sunil Puranik. was trying to book the tickets for Jungle book movie for Sunday 15th May 16.

After paying money through credit card it showed message of failure of booking through sms which informed after return of money after 5-7 days.
Actually it should have been immediately. Anount Rs. 891.54.

Again i tried for two more times to bool the tickets but it failed after deducting the money on credit card.and for this times there was no SMS for refund of monery and tickets were not booked .Each transaction deducted amount is rs. 891.54.

So the to total money deducted is Rs. 2674.62.

Pl retrn the money deducted on credit card.
My details are as below

Name - Sunil Puranik
Booking for Movie- Jungle book at cinepolic @ viviana mall, Thane, maharashtra.
Mob No- [protected]
Email Id. - [protected]@yahoo.com

Pl do the needful immediately to return the money.

[May 15, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Ninad Gajare

This is to inform you that, I have made a booking for Capatain America Civil war (4DX) 3D for tomorrow i.e. 14th May 2016 at 8:05 pm. While making the payment, the amount for Rs. 1134.36/- was debited, however I received the below error and there was no booking confirmation from Cinepolis.

" An error occurred while processing your request
    Reference #97.16367c68.[protected].84a1c5"

Also, there is customer care number mentioned on your website, after looking around for a while I found a number which no one is answering.

Could you please have a look and let me know whether my booking is confirmed or not ? If not, then request you to kindly initiate the refund procedure. I have also informed the respective bank about this failed transaction.

Ninad Gajare

[May 13, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mehul r gohil

I tried to book tickets and my cash got deducted from the debit card but an error is shown which states that my tickets with the seat no. M6, m7, m8, m9, m10 arent booked
      Cinepolis alphaone mall ahmedabad, gujarat
      . The date and timings are

Date :10/5/16 showtime:15;05 movie :trafic (Hindi)

Screen :audi 2

Plz refund the amount which got reduced or else plz contact me immediately
      I have attached the error message as well as the message showing the reducted amount from my debit card.

[protected]@[protected]

Cash is deducted from my debit card but some error is shown that tickets not confirmed

[May 09, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      It is better for you not to watch movies. You can save money and also avoid all these headaches. I suggest you watch TV at home.

Refund of amount of failed transaction

I had purchased tickets for Conjuring 2 on 16.06.2016 through VISA debit card for the show of 16.30 at cinepolis, Fun mall, Coimbatore. But somehow the payment got failed and an amount of Rs.1234.62 got deducted from my HDFC a/c. Transaction reference no.[protected] .Kindly help me out to get refund

BhavyaIneyaa

I have booked tickets for theri movie on 13th april, but the transaction failed and the amount (685) got deducted from my icici account.

I have tried it twice, but both the times amount got deducted, i have waited for 3 week for refund but the amount didn't get refunded.

Please check and refund the amount

Total amount : 1371.

Bhavya

Refund - Issue

Payment is debitted twice but ticket only got booked for 1 time.
        Today on 9 th may 2016 i booked 4 tickets of captain america civil war in 3d imax but money was debited from my account.

parking at hyd

Today very bad parking maintenence in your complex only one counter was worked out of three in two wheelers side

Shobhitsahayy
          Today on 7th may 2016 i booked 2 tickets for captain america civil war at fun cinemas lucknow 1:20pm show through your official website .amount was deducted from my account .ccavenue trn no[protected].but no confirmation was received .when i contacted fun cinemas he told me no ticket has been booked.Refund my money ASAP.it's very disappointing from your end that no customer support is available for customer help .I wrote an email immediately at your customer support email given but no response from your team..very bad experience.

Amount deducted ticket confirmation not received

[May 07, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cinepolis India — Payment confirmation

I have done the booking ...balance has been deducted but there is no confirmation of payment quick response is aspected

Cinepolis India — Payment dedection

Hi I was trying to book tickets and my card was charged and I got page error. I thought and I tried once again I got same error my card was charged twice there was no response for the company

vaibhav sirsikar
            On 6th May i tried to book ticket for the movie "Captain America Civil War", but the transaction failed on payment, but amount was deducted form my account.
            This happened twice and a total amount of 4137.44 i.e 2, 068.72 for each transaction was deducted. There was no message, mail or communication recieved regarding the refund of money. Kindly refund my money as soon as possible.

[May 06, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            in cinepolis website go to conact us option and choose Recover email confirmation and then type in your email which u used during booking and so with this u 'll get the booking confirmation mail . Hope tis works for u cos it worked for me.

Sharan Gowdar
              On 5th may i booked a ticket at the cinepolis website for the movie captain america civil war 3d and the transaction failed but i got an sms immediately saying 278rs was spent on my credit card ... How do i resolve this and get my refund there was no contact or refund information given to me please resolve this

The ref no for that transaction is :[protected]-aucn11

[May 05, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Transaction was not successful but money deducted from paytm wallet.
              Paytm order number number "[protected]"

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Dharm Pal Yadav
                I had booked 4 movie tickets of Nill bate sannata 7.40pm show on 30th April. Amount of tickets had been debit from my axis bank account rs 480/-. But tickets didn't generate. Then we went to your ticket booking counter of Awadh cinepolis gomatinagar. Company representative told me that your amount will be back on next date. But amount did not credited.
                this is very bad experience with cinepolis. This activity of cinepolis is unethical. I have read more than 100 complaints against transaction issues against cinepolis. If you will do these types of activity. Nobody shall visit to cinepolis.
                please refund debited amount to my account other I shall have to file legal action against cinepolis.

Dharm Pal Yadav
                lucknow

[May 03, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Sir ticket booked but no msg received. Kindly resolve the issue.
                I booked three tickets for 1920 London, money has been debited from my debit card but transaction failed. I booked ticket for Cinepolis Ashima mall, Bhopal.

Kindly refund the amount & let us aware about the process. No rating till the problem resolved.

Thanks...

Girish pattanshetty
                  I had tried to do a booking of 3 tickets for the movie "Ki and Ka" on 8th April for the 10th April 1:00 Pm show, on your cinepolis website.

I entered all the credit card details. But the screen showed that the transaction had failed. But I got a debit sms from my credit card company immediately.

I spoke to a person by name Rahul immediately, who told that the reversal sms would come within 2 days time. Hence, I immediately booked 3 tickets again, but on "to pay at the counter basis". On 10th I came to the counter and made payment for the tickets for the movie Ki & Ka for Rs450/-

There are no reversals too which happened for the amount of Rs.501.54 after 8th April.

I spoke to Hafeez, Jasmeet and Rahul on numbers [protected] and [protected].

Hafeez / Jasmeet suggested me to send the soft copies of the statement, for reason which I sent my credit card statements, Screen shots of the website page showing a sorry message and a trail of mails as a proof that I had purchased 3 tickets again

These, so called gentlemen, are so much used to these kinds of problems that they are neither reverting over the mails nor are picking up phones despite all details submitted to them. It only shows they are corporate thieves... Stealing 500 bucks on an average from each booking happening as is evident from the list of complaints being seen in the website...

NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE FOR PAYING MONEY...!!

I was booking the tickets for rocky handsome on date : 25th MARCH, show : 6:50 pm. The tickets did not get booked but the account is debited.This shows the incompetence of the company and lack of attention given to customers. I would be grateful if my complaint is resolved .

damolu
                    Sir - i bought one ticket on 11 apr 2016 for movie the jungle book 3d (Eng)-booking no 3631152 kiosk id wqj39k8 seat no k16 1440 show — howevermy first two payments of 317.18 (Payment ref no[protected] through netbanking and 317.18 through credit card on 11 apr weredebitted from m y account to cccinepolisindiacom & ticketing ccavenue com (Mum) respectively but showed as erroneous transcactions — then i booked through net banking again & spent 317.18 (Payment ref no[protected] for the third time — so fo one ticket there have been three payments of (317.18each) — when i asked at the counter before the movie they mentioned that therefund (Rs 634.36) would be effected back to my account and credit card but ihave not received it till today (24 apr) — request for assisstance in refund the money — tx

[May 02, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Mere card me 0 point bta rha h kyu jbki mene card ke point use hi nhi kiye mene card ke paise yu hi diye the kya tb to saale piche pad gye the card bnva lo 150 point ho jayege to ticket free milega.. Baap ki gaand free milegi bhenchod chutiya bnane ka kaam h card ke point use liye nhi or point 0 btane lg gya...
                    Its the same problem that occurred with me in Pune for the movie Ki & Ka...
                    NO ONE is bothering to revert... Seems this type of error is a 2nd source of income to these professional thugs... making money in white!!
                    2 guys by name Jasmeet and Rahul are just not reverting over mails and neither are picking up phones... That's Cinepolis...!! Never happened with Book my Show till now ever since I started using it from 2010 onwards... And cinepolis transaction got screwed up on the maiden transaction!!
                    Very bad website and even more bad people...!!

NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE FOR BOOKING!

Phani Kumar Bulusu
                      I have been to cinepolis malkajgiri, hyderabad yesterday and the staff behaved very harshly (Especially staff named m naveen). Mr. M. Naveen doesn't know how to behave with the customer. His language was very rude and unethical.

Date of incident: may 1st, 2016
                      Cin no: u92100hr2007ptc039680
                      Description of incident:
                      We have been to this movie theatre many times. My twin kids (4 yrs age) also come with us everytime. Below are several problems that we faced yesterday.
                      1. We have booked tickets thru bookmyshow website. We are forced to take printout of the ticket even though we show them the sms of the ticket. It's ok to ask us to take the ticket printout but why only we are asked to do so? There is one more customer before us who didn't took the print and just entered in by showing the sms. Also, there is one more customer who entered in after us also just by showing the sms. So, why only we are asked in to take the print of the ticket? The other two customers also just had the sms of the ticket like we had. When we asked about this then mr. M. Naveen entered in and behaved very harshly. Naveen said that it's their wish to ask for print whenever they like to do so. He also talked very harshly with my wife. I was not expecting to behave harshly and use harsh words when talking to any lady. How can a staff behave in such a way?

I forced to talk to the manager to escalate the behavior of the staff. I was told that the manager is on weekend leave and they are not ready to disturb him. I asked several times for any phone number of higher management so that i can bring to their notice but they (Staff named srujan) told that they wont give the phone number. Also, m naveen told us to complaint wherever they want and no one can do anything.

2. One more problem is who do they have the rules all the day. I watched telugu movie sarrainodu (Bookmyshow booking id: wrwz32x) in the same theatre two days back i.E. On 29 april, 2016. That time the kids were also allowed to enter the hall. Though we took only 3 tickets, they allowed all four o[censored]s to enter in (Myself, my wife and two kids) but today they didn't allowed my kids. When i asked the reason on how can they change the rules, m naveen again argued very rudely and harshly and said to get out and cannot allow in. Then mr. Srujan entered in and tried to convince us. Srujan's behavior was good and polite but again m naveen entered in between while we were talking to srjuan and again behaved very rudely and harshly. I can understand the concern that kids of 4 yrs old should also have ticket but it would have been told in a more generous and customer friendly way.

So, with utter frustration i have decided to never go to the same theater again. I have also informed the same to my neighbors in the colony and in some public websites.

yogesh12c
                        I had booked 6 tkts of junglebook movie on 13th april 2016.
                        my 1st transaction failed so booked 2nd time for the same movie same row and seat numbers which was passed. But cinepolis have collected money against failed and passed transactions. Details are as under:
                        1st failed transaction id:[protected], ref no:[protected] time:12:32AM transactionFAILED amt:1783.08
                        2nd PASSED trasaction id:[protected], ref no:[protected], time:12.38AM amt:1783.08
                        Pl respond and refund my amount rs. 1783.08 against failed trasaction.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

dineshbhatt4u
                          On 18th April 2016 I've booked 3 tickets for the movie JungleBook and the transaction failed but the money was deducted from my account, (one time from my ICICI Bank Account and one time from my Paytm Account) I tried contacting cinepolis email support and phone support but no response. I've even contacted my bank and paytm but as per their records the transaction was successful.
                          on cinepolis website it came the transaction failed and you have not been charged message.

can someone from cinepolis have the courtesy to contact me or provide a number which i can talk to.
                          please refund my money.
                          with regard's
                          diensh bhatt
                          [protected]@msn.com

[Apr 30, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

archimonde123
                            I had to buy one ticket for Jungle Book in Cinepolis meenakshi mall ban Nerf Hart a road. First I tried booking online through their website but the transaction failed. Next I tried booking through their Android app but again the transaction failed. In both the cases the money got deducted from my bank account. Please help me getting my money back. I have attached the snapshot of the transactions of my bank.
                            My details are as below:
                            Brijesh S
                            [protected]@gmail.com

Online transaction failed and money deducted
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-05-07 16:48:39
                            The cinepolis refunds takes a lot of time. My money got refunded after two weeks. I tried to complain in the feedback section of their website but it din work. Later I called their customer care 0806708011 and got to know that we need to give a written complaint by going to their cine polis customer care

[Apr 28, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sharma.aasheesh
                              I booked tickets through my amex credit card and my spouse's hdfc bank debit card for 22nd april 10.20 am jungle book 3d imax. I was charged rs 2220.20 twice (Once through amex & other through hdfc net banking). On both occasions i was redirected to your page after successful debit from my cards that there was some problem with payment processing and i have not been charged.

I was however charged on both occasions even though tickets were not issued!!! I just cannot your customer service numbers as either its switched off or i get a message that the number is busy!!

I can be reached on [protected]. I have a total amount of approx rs 4500/- for which i expect a refund with no reciprocation of whatsoever any manner from cinepolis team.

Absolutely disappointed and disgusted with the approach.

Aasheesh sharma

Cinepolis thane viviana ticket not confirmed but money debited from the credit card

[Apr 27, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cinepolis India — Didn't refund amount yet

I hav booked 3 tickets of movie faan 17th April 2016 at viviana mall tnane west but show was cancelled and they told us amount will be refunded to you but I didn't get my deduction amount yet
                              Please reply as soon as possible

17041988
                                N April 12th 2016 I tried booking two tickets at www.cinepolisindia.com. I had made a net banking transaction for FAN movie .However, no tickets were issued to me. three times i tried to book for the same seats & three times Rs.534 deducted.Total 1602 deducted.
                                I filed a complaint they given back only Rs.534 & company people mentioned as resolved they didn't given back remaining Rs.1064.

Why they are making fool?
                                Below are the reference numbers and payment ids.

[protected].36 Dr CCAV[protected][protected]@842082

[protected].36 Dr CCAV[protected][protected]@841562

[protected].36 Dr CCAV[protected][protected]@841163
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-04-28 16:32:30
                                They didn't resolve.Why they are cheating people.

I booked two tickets for Thor in DT cinemas, Saket under the name Menaka. My e-mail ID is [protected]@gmail.com and my contact number is [protected]. The money has already been deducted from my account.
                                TO TRANSFER
                                INB Cinepolis India Private L [protected]IGACKFCRR0 530.00.
                                on 19nov, 2017.
                                This is the transaction details from my bank.
                                I neither got any message nor any mail.
                                Your customer support is not reachable.
                                Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Nov 20, 2017
                                Hi Menaka Devi,

We are sorry to hear this. Our team is looking into your concern and we will share an update with you soon.

Team Cinepolis.

gauravsh24
                                  Hi, I was trying to book 2 tickets on 24th April'16 for Cinepolis (Fun Cinemas) at DB Mall, Bhopal. The amount of Rs.334.36 was deducted from my account through transaction id [protected] but I didn't received the tickets. I was hoping that within a day or two, the amount will be credited back to my account, but that has not happened yet. Can you please instruct your team, to refund the amount of Rs. 334.36 asap.

Thanks.

Gaurav Sharma

[Apr 26, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ritikaj
                                    I tried booking an online ticket from your website and during the make payment options when i filled all the details and finally made the transaction it showed me that my booking got cancelled but money was deducted from my account. I made a transaction today(23 April) by the name of Ritika jain through debit card with last four digits of the card be '2274'. I tried calling your customer service care but got no response. Please help me in this.
                                    Awaiting for your reply.

Ritika Jain

[Apr 23, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    I am sorry to inform you that I am also a frustrated customer (like you) who tried to book tickets on cinepolis site on 16th April. Although 600/- Rs. were deducted from my account I didn't get any notification from fun cinemas. I checked the status of the transaction with both SBI and the merchant ccavenue. I got confirmation from both that the money was received by the concerned body (cinepolis). The most annoying thing is that the contact no. for customer care mentioned above is a wrong no.Someone else is replying when I tried to call that no. After reading the comments below by so many people, I genuinely feel it's a case of fraud and the concerned body should be punished for such irresponsible and untransparent behaviour.

Cinepolis India — Failed transaction, money deducted from my account [Resolved]

tony1305
                                      On 13th April I've booked 4 tickets for the movie JungleBook and the transaction failed but the money was deducted from my...
                                      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Cinema

VI JU (VJ)
                                      Re: Order No.24861

Please be informed that a transaction on 1st April 2016 for Rs. 871.78 through my ICICI Bank Credit Card against booking of movie tickets for Cinepolis Vijayawada PVP Square for the show on 3rd April @22.00 hrs for reservations of seats @ M5 to M10 for which no tickets had been issued, whereas the amount had been deducted from the credit card INR 871.78 and the payment gateway (CC AVENUE) has claimed the amount as successful.

On the same day another transaction for INR 921.78 was successful for the same seat numbers @M5 to M10 against Booking Number 3435934 and Txn No. 4346020 for the same movie and location.

Accordingly shall request and appreciate that Cinepolis India would refund the amount INR 871.78 asap.

Further its a great concern in India that cinepolis does not have any customer care number nor they have any helpdesk for such events. The mail id provided in the FAQ is fictitious and does not exists as all mails are bouncing back. Friends please be cautious to use Cinepolis online or its APP for any transaction.

Best Regards
                                      Vijay
                                      [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 22, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                        Nestaway Technologies
                                        Being a youth tenant In nestaway they are charging and looting money out of no reasons
                                        (1 minutes ago)
                                        Zoom Car
                                        Refund not received and unethical behaviour
                                        (11 minutes ago)
                                        Andhra Bank
                                        Fraud
                                        (13 minutes ago)
                                        Quikr
                                        200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                                        (29 minutes ago)
                                        Zing Digital
                                        Company service and on the product