[Resolved] Cinepolis India — payment or ticket booking issue

Jagrit Sharma on Apr 30, 2018
I was booking movie ticket through website of cinepolis india through email id [email protected] but during payment anount was deducted but ticket was not booked and now after i have sent email to cinepolis they are not replying nor refunding my money.
I have sent several emails but after getting a formal reply from their side i have not yet got any valuable reply and support from their side.
For the above issue i have contacted bank but they confirmed me through email that the amount has already been transferred to cinepolis.

payment or ticket booking issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2018

[May 02, 2018] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 02, 2018
Dear Jagrit Sharma,

We are sorry to hear this. Our team is looking into your concern and we will share an update with you soon.

Updated by Jagrit Sharma, May 12, 2018
issue not yet resolved by cinepolis. worst service .

Comments

Kindly tell me the exact date when you will refund my money into my bank account.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 5, 2018

Dear Jagrit Sharma,

Thanks for sharing the details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve it.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 5, 2018

Dear Jagrit Sharma,

Please be assured that our team is working on your concern. Request you to allow us some time, you will be contacted shortly in this regard.

Team Cinépolis
Its been 9 days since transaction and till now no action has been taken nor a proper mail comminication i have received from your end.
Kindly being a responsible company give a valuable reply and take necessary action in this regard.
worsy service from cinepolis.. the problem is not yet resolved.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 12, 2018

Dear Jagrit Sharma,

We understand your disappointment. Please be assured, we are looking into this on priority we'll get back to you soon. Request your understanding in this regard.

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003