[Resolved] Cinepolis India — power went off in the middle of movie for 10 minutes

Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 Latisha Ji on Jan 8, 2019
Dear cinepolis,

I had a very bad experience in watching movie at cinepolis this time;i m a member of club cinepolis but on 6th jan 2019 in jaipur ;world trade park screen -2 9:40pm show simmba movie;the power went off 10 minutes & after that all your cinepolis staff like a local movie theatre they were just forwarding & rewinding it become so suffocating ;i would request you to refund my money for giving such a bad experience. The total refund value is 870/-.

Ticket no:422060

My ticket is attached for reference.

Latisha kundalia

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 15, 2019

[Jan 08, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
Dear Latisha,

We understand that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

Today watching movie Mr prime minister at 9:15 amMisbehave today your service boy I am full payment but you are not serve according to order totally fraud
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019

Dear Customer([email protected]),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Cinema location at [email protected] with your ticket number (59551) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2019

Dear Customer([email protected]),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis
My membership contact no. Is [protected] and i haven't got many points for many of my last bookings at cinepolis...so i want you all to check and credit my points to my account...
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2019

Dear Saurabh,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your Email ID at [email protected]m with your ticket number (60075) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2019