[Resolved] Cinepolis — money refund

Bhopal, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Alfaz-a on Jan 25, 2019
Today, "25 JANUARY 2019"

I had booked 1 tickets for the movie "THACKREY"

My phone pe was charged for rs. 150 but i did not receive any ticket booking confirmation by sms or by email and not even on the cinepolis website. Please refund the entire amount to my account at the earliest as I had taken the ticket again by cash at DB city Cinepolis bhopal.

Please solve this problem asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Jan 27, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2019
Dear Alfaz,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact details and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (60451) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2019
Dear Alfaz,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

This to inform you that in funmall coimbatore staff not provide tickets for 10 10 pm show on 23. 01 19
This is for your information
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019

Dear Sunil,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact details and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (60655) in the subject line so that we can get in touch with you and assist you further.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Feb 7, 2019