[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — non receipt of remitted through you to sun tv i

fejogeleon@hotmail.com on Jan 3, 2018
I had remitted an amount of rs.1103/- through you to sun tv being the top up against my a/c no.[protected] on 23.12.17 by internet banking through union bank of india. As my sun tv programmes was cut off i enquired with their customer care who informed that the said amount was not credited to their a/c and as such they had disconnected my connection. I would request you to verify your records and remit the same to sun tv for their necessary action under advice to me. My mobile number is [protected] and email i d is fejogeleon@hotmail.com.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 4, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2018
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the TXN CTX[protected] is successful on 03.01.2018 at our end. Please get in touch with the merchant with Merchant Txn Id - ONL[protected] in order to get the service delivery status at their end.

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at support@citruspay.com or just create a ticket at our end through http://www.citruspay.com/contact-us.php

Citrus Support Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - non receipt of remitted through you to sun tv i