[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — payment amount not received on opening new kotak mahindra bank account

Na, Delhi, India
 [email protected] on Sep 14, 2018
I made a payment of rs.2, 000/- for opening a savings account in kotak mahindra bank through pnb net banking payment service provider by citrus payment gateways at online on 12.9.2018. The transaction no. (Citrus pa/[protected]/[protected]/new account) status is also successfull and rs. 2, 000/- debited from pnb account. But still now (14sep. 2018) i have not recieved that amount in my new kotak mahindra bank account. Kindly, please resolve my issue

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 15, 2018
I have't received any help or reply from Citrus company, I had talk and argue with kotak customer care for my money. I think kotak mahindra bank and citrus gateways, both are done delayed payment for earn some interest on customer's money. After sending the mail to Citrus Company and talk with Kotak Bank, Now I have received my money. I requesting you to all the customers, beaware and fight with them for your money.

[Sep 14, 2018] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I pay 1000 rupees to citrus ND I want my money in my account

Dear sir/ madam,

I have made payment of 400rs via citrus- MP online to M.P pharmacy council for Refresh course of pharmacy . But still M P pharmacy council not received payment.

I am attaching here snapshot of transaction details of payment via HDFC net banking.

Please pay to M. P pharmacy council

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2018

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Citrus Support Team
Hello sir ur citrus app is not working properly is not work
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2018

Hi Priya, apologies for the inconvenience. Please share the screenshot of the error you're facing at [email protected] and our team will look into it. -Mohtashim
It is intimated that 5000rs errornously credited to your acct on 19 Sep 2018. PL you are requested to refund my amount . No INB/[protected]. It is intimated that 5000rs errornously credited to your acct on 19 Sep 2018. PL you are requested to refund my amount . No INB/[protected]
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Sep 28, 2018

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Citrus Support Team

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - payment amount not received on opening new kotak mahindra bank account