[Resolved]  Citrus Payment Solutions — Payment failed for zara

I was placing an order on zara india online on (Today) 7th september and had opted for payment via upi.
Then i did payment through google pay for which zara has used citrus payment gateway.
I did transaction through via [protected]@asixbank and money got deducted from my account but zara did not received the amount.
So zara gave 24 hours to repayment please citrus payment solution proceed my payment to zara to complete my order payment. Otherwise zara will cancel the order from their side as it keep pending, if citrus payment gateway did not delivered my payment to zara.
Otherwise, please refund my amount.

Kindly check my concern and give me refund of my money at the earliest

Payment failed for zara
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 7, 2020
Why they marked as solved. They not refund me back
Updated by imankaur Sep 07, 2020
I was placing an order on zara india online on (today) 7th september and had opted for payment via UPI.
So zara gave 24 hours to repayment please citrus payment solution proceed my payment to zara to complete my order payment. Otherwise Zara will cancel the order from their side as it keep pending, if citrus payment gateway did not delivered my payment to zara.
Otherwise, please refund my amount.

Kindly check my concern and give me refund of my money at the earliest

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Citrus Payment Solutions Phone
    Citrus Payment Solutions Address
    3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052