[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — refund amount double times debited for one enrollment no.

Darbhanga, Darbhanga District, Bihar, India
 amitaryavart on Jul 4, 2018
Sir for 2nd year nios dled admission fee for one enrollment number i have made two times payment. And two times rs 6010 and rs 6010 debited from
My account. So plese refund one time payment to my account.
Nios dled enrollment no. - [protected]
Name - mintu devi
Ist time transaction ref no. - [protected]igadwxhlq4
2st time transaction ref no. - [protected]igadwxoer9

Sir, only 2nd time the payment the status seen payment completed but for first time only payment debitrd from my account.

So please refund my 1st time debited amount in my account

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 5, 2018

[Jul 04, 2018] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jul 05, 2018
Hi Amit,

Please note that both your TXNs via Payment Id - [protected] & [protected] are succesful at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly.

Citrus Support Team

Comments

I have made payment for enrolment no [protected] from my debit card of SBI, the amount has been deducted but the payment is not reflecting updated on sever of NIOS

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jul 5, 2018

Hi Gaurab,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Citrus Support Team
I, Sourav Jana a student of NIOS D.EL.ED made a payment rs 6071.65 for 2nd year registration in Nipa website through upi.
Balance deducted but the status has not changed yet The details of transaction are hoben below as attachments..
Please help me..

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jul 5, 2018

Hi Shubhajit,

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Citrus Support Team

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - refund amount double times debited for one enrollment no.