Citrus Payment Solutions — sun direct payment failed but upi payment successful

Kasarago, India
 Akshaymvr on Jun 7, 2019
I have recharged a subscription pack of sundirect ₹210 on through sun direct.in. The money has been deducted from my account by citrus solution pvt ltd as the gateway of sundirect for transcation. But the money is not reached to the sundirect till now. I am attaching a screen shot for your reference. Please do necessary action to get my sundirect get recharged as early as possible.

sun direct payment failed but upi payment successful
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Citrus Support Team
Updated by Akshaymvr, Jun 11, 2019
I have attached the transaction receipt. If that is not enough then I will go to consumer court. It's pathetic. This is the third time i am having this trouble.
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2019

Thanks for writing to us. Our team shall surely get back to you with an update on the same email. Request you to keep following on the same email.

Team Citrus

Comments

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - sun direct payment failed but upi payment successful