Classy Things Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Aug 31, 2021

File a complaint to Classy Things

Having problems with Classy Things?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Classy Things customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Classy Things

Classy Things Head Office Address

Classy Things, Opposite Nitin Industrial Complex, Ghartanpada No.1, Dahisar (E), Mumbai- 400068.
Mumbai City District

Classy Things Phone Numbers

Classy Things reviews & complaints(9)

In phone pay I got tickets but I don't want that I don't know about the ticket
Classy Things customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Classy Things — My complaint is about the fraud plays in the name of Indian army

Myself tejas, the reason to complaint about the fraud things happening in banglore in the name of Indian army like there main targets are social medias mainly Facebook coz a few days back I saw a post in Facebook about buying an I phone 11 second hand so I texted a mentioned number on the screen the number is mentioned upon the post so I watsup him his name is vikas sent me all the documents like his dl, adhaar card, and sepoy card thought...

I will be change this product .
    Please rturn my money.

Yours faithfully
    Ansari Rukhsana Imamuddin
    Classy Things customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hello Ansari Rukhsana, hope you are doing well & safe from this Pandemic of COVID19.
    Please share your order I'd. We have 7 day easy refund policy. Do contact us via email [protected]@classythings.in.
    Happy Shopping
    Team
    www.classythings.in
    Happy Shopping
    Team
    www.classythings.in

Classy Things — Smartphone / I am complaining about wrong phone delivery by Konde products and services private limited

I have ordered a Smart phone of one plus company by
      Konde products and services private limited .I was selected cash on delivery method for payment.
      I paid 14000rs on 15 july for that Product but they delivered me wrong phone, they delivered Samsung phone instead of one plus nord phone. I raised a complaint for that to refund my money on 16 July 2021 but they are not responding to me and they also not providing me any customer...
      I wiil conform right show but ur system display wrong show
      Classy Things customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      We are www.classythings.in, do have a look
      We sell customized accessories such as passport covers, mobile Covers And many more.

Classy Things — Buy a watch but get a beauty product

I've Ordered SmartWatch 6 for Rs. 999/- on 27 March 2021, and I received some pore cleaner instead of a watch. My Order ID is (FD159033). I mailed so many times on [protected]@FastBestDeal.com but still not get any reply from them. This is my request that I want to get a refund of my amount and I'll give that received product back bcoz I've no use of it Please do The process Fast...

I have given Rs.250/- for a new voter id card to a computer service station but he cannot able to give what I want from him and not returning my money.
        Aug 5, 2021
        Hello team, we are www.classythings.in you have order the products from some website please check the website before commenting and we sell customized accessories and not voter id cards

[protected] क्या यहा जिगोलो का नंबर हैं की नहीं हैं सर

I am new apply my cotact no [protected]
            Aug 5, 2021
            Please share this information with our customer care executive at [protected]@classythings.in