Click 2 Resume

D-101, Sector-63, U.P
Noida
India - 201301

Awesome

Click 2 Resume related photos (27)

Click 2 Resume Complaints & Reviews

Click2resume — fraud and blackmail [Resolved]

kamal1107
hi i am en engineering student living in jaipur.
i got a call from www.click2resume.com. then they blackmailed me that...

21rohitverma
I beg to say that the above said consultancy was fake assurance
given me regarding job.And I pay 4197 money for this.
Order no-sm[protected]rs
order no-pf[protected] rs
order no-rb[protected] rs
total-4197 rs taken
but still not any response regarding job.I am very upset & helpless.So,please I request you do some thing against these fusury

thanks & regards
rohit kumar
[protected]@in.Com
This service provider is not trust worthy.
There are so many hidden services which we have to buy one after another.
First they tod if i pay 1050Rs then they forward my resume to the MNC.So I have paid the amount then the person Anil Yadav told me i have to pay another 1482Rs for veryfication of profile I refuse to pay then he convince me and told me this is the last payment I have to do after that I do not have to pay anythig and If I do not pay then my first payment is not refunded. So I Pay again.
After that he transfer the call to their senior person and their senior person told me by another service which cost is 1500Rs and telling me same if i do not pay the previous payment is not refunded.
So I have lost my previous two payments and they do not refunded me back.
Please I request you to all who read this please do not trust this service provider they all are fraud and cheaters.

Dear Sir

This is to bring to your notice there is Company. Click2resume Services Private Limited, whose agents call to people and promises for best and Multinational Company Job in India also Gulf and Overseas

I got the call from the agent (Mr. Arun) and the company charged amount from Rs 2550 and also they have more better plans for best assistance.

I made the payment and the there is no further assistance from the last 2 days, No reply on the mail forwarded to their support,
    Made the payment through Net - Banking full amount as informed.

It seems the Company is big fraud and they are making huge money from the Innocent, every candidate they request to pay Rs2800/- on call
    and advises the best of their knowledge, around more than 30 mins to 1 hour they spent to make understand the best way get select into the company and also advises the different way of company selection.

The Sales agent states they have good tie-up with the Multinational Company and commit to people they get easily selected into the company through the advanced services they offer.

Also, the customer care number (mention on the front page of their website) seems to Toll free number[protected], but its Chargeable (However no where mentioned its Toll free),
    At the Night 12.50pm made the call on the mentioned number but it continuously show busy with other customer
    (Exact Verbiage on phone: Our Executive is attending other customers, Please stay on line)

The below is the conversation and also sent the same mail to their support Help-desk not received any reply.

Mr. Arun gave call, for the basic activate my plan of Resume Blaze, charged Rs750/-, Thereafter it handover for further assistance, (without informing or basic idea about further steps)

Mr. Tarun made me understand about the advance plan charged Rs, 1797/-, made the payment online he transferred the line (Without any Intimation)

On line Mr. Ashish came for further assistance, he was supposed to guide me for further details and the line got disconnected,

To assist further, He didn't called back.

Request you to please do the needful, request Mr. Ashish call me and provide the further details and assistance Order id provided.

I forwarded the my details in the mail, please find it in trail mail.

Below is my about my registration:-
    Order Id: PF025991
    Package Selected: HIGHER EDUCATION + BOTH(PREVIOUS + PRIOR TO PREVIOUS EMPLOYER)
    Add on selected:

Name: Jigar Gandhi
    Email: [protected]@gmail.com
    Phone: [protected]
    Second Mail sent on[protected]

I wrote mail to you on, On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:48
    Waiting for reply for the further service assitance.??
    I call to customer care @ 12.50pm to your number[protected]
    Its chargeable, and the number is continously stating at the point all executive is busy with other customer.
    Hope, I get call tommorrow by your executive and reply from your support helpdesk.
    For your reference my Order Id #: PF025991

Jigar Gandhi

I request you to please see into this Racket, It may fraud in all other cases after making huge profit by cheating to people,

Made the payment of Rs. 2557/- to the company (Click2resume services pvt ltd), Website Click2Resume.co

To inform you this company is playing very smart and totally professional, Request you to please look into urgent basis, and I get all my money spent back to my account, and help to those who are next to get cheated.

Jai Hind..!!

[May 04, 2014] Click 2 Resume customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have complaint about Cli2resume, Thereafter i have recd call from them for the document submission in mail id, provided
    [protected]@click2resume.com
    [protected]@click2resume.com

I haven't sent any profile till now, this people are fraud, need to get their RID,

please support me.
    This service provider is not trust worthy.
    There are so many hidden services which we have to buy one after another.
    So I have lost my previous two payments and they do not refunded me back.

RAJEEV KUMAR PUSHKAR
      Fraud by Click2resume pvt. ltd (Harrasment)
      August- 28, 2012
      TAKEN MONEY FOR GETTING JOB PURPOSE AND SWITCHED OFF THEIR MOBILES

This company provides service by providing job opportunities. Their sales agent namely (rahul) call on my mobile on 28.08.2012 and told me a paid service plan of Rs.1000 for registration for life time in the company for recieving interview call for undisclosed vacancies and said by giving this amount i will get assured job. i have asked him is this the only payment i have to made for the service for life time he said yes then he transfer call to their accounts department their by there instruction i paid Rs.1000 online by my internet banking on 28.08.12 then he ask for further payment of Rs.1796 for the service to be document verified applicant it is required for the service as company required it which was not told me before when i ask the sales agent he says he was not known about this payment after talking to senior of the company vishal, he assures me plz trust me that this is last payment i have to pay after that there is no payment to done. on this assurance i made further payment of Rs. 1796 by my internet banking on 28.08.12 and send the scan copy of documents they required for processing my application and Cv to companies.

Now after 2 days the sales agent vishal again call me for further payment of Rs.1500 for generating user id and password for the process so. i said i am not going to pay this sum as i was assured by rahul your senior officer last time that this is last payment. then he transfer the call to rahul when i ask him he said i have not given you written consent that you dont have to pay any further but after this payment. he said. and if you dont pay this amount you will not get any interview call and also u dont get your money back this is our company rule, this was the total event this company keep the customer in ignorance about the further payment they have to made once you make the payment they ask for more payments. this is trap they form to customer please take necessary action on them.

Rajeev kumar pushkar

attach copy of payment

Order No.RB186895 from CCAvenue
      Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order from http://www.click2resume.com

For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below.
      Please Note :- The charge will appear on your credit card / Account statement as 'ccavenue.com/charge'

If you have a question about your order status, you can contact the seller directly by
      e-mail at : [protected]@click2resume.com.

ORDER DETAILS:
      Merchant Site URL : http://www.click2resume.com

Order Number: RB186895 Order Received: Aug 28, 2012

Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 1000.00
      State Bank of India Account Holder : RAJEEV PUSHKAR
      Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
      Customer's Phone Number : [protected]

CCAvenue Customer Service

Order No.PF798728 from CCAvenue
      Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order from http://www.click2resume.com

For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below.

e-mail at : [protected]@click2resume.com.

ORDER DETAILS:
      Merchant Site URL : http://www.click2resume.com

Order Number: PF798728 Order Received: Aug 28, 2012

Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 1797.00
      State Bank of India Account Holder : RAJEEV PUSHKAR
      Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
      Customer's Phone Number : [protected]

Referred By: C2R1

Billing Address: 273,VIJAY NAGAR COLONY BEHIND RAILWAY POWER HOUSE
      ETAWAH
      UTTAR PRADESH

Please quote your Order Number for any queries relating to this request.

Also you may mail us to [protected]@click2resume.com for further queries.

We once again thank you for showing your trust and interest in Click2Resume.

With Warm Regards,

Team Click2Resume

rahulworld
        Plrase ignore my earlier complain as the date was 17th aug'12.kindly find the below mentione incident.On 17th aug'12,I had got a call from representative of click2resume stating that I need to pay only 1000/- and assured me a job of assistant manager in hdfc bank.Next day I not only paid 1000/- but also paid extra around 7000/- for their services.Now its been almost 3 weeks I am not getting proper response from their side.I request you to please help me in getting my total amount refunded plus the harrasment charges.

Rahul Mansharamani
        on 27th of aug'12 i had got a call from click2resume representative who assured me a job in a reputed bank just by paying Rs.1000.On next day when i was online and their staff informed me to pay for Rs.1000 which i did and after that he kept on asking for paying for the other services which helps me in getting the job.In other words, i was forced to pay for other services even which amounted to around 8000/-.In the next 10 days there was no kind of proper response from their company and i would like to get the refund of my amount plus the harrasment charges even.
        Fraud by Click2resume pvt. ltd (Harrasment)
        August- 28, 2012

Contact No.: [protected]

Click2resume — Fraud [Resolved]

sunveer singh
          Respected sir,
          I,Sunveer singh,engineer in a reputed company received a call regarding job interviews from click2resume.com...

Jayanta631
          I got a call from Click2Resume services pvt. ltd on 13/07/2012, Mr. Ajay Misra (representative of click2resume services) brief me about their services and told me to register as a member of click2resume services by an amount Rs. 3635.00. In that day he called me 5 times and other representative also described their packages, they asked me whether I am interested in National lavel or international level, I opt. for national level and he committed me with in 15-20 days he will fix an interview in a repted company and finally I agreed to pay. so on 14/07/2012 morning I paid the amount as per their instruction but while registering with them they asking for more money (showing the reason that i have been selected for international leve), when I refused to pay more he was threatening me to blacklist my resume to all companies and I will not able to get the money back which I already paid. I requested him to register me in national level as I already paid the charge for national level, He said it is not possible, I asked him then why he has not told me earlier as I already said that I am interested in India only, even he asked me prefferd cities in India also. His only answer was that it is their company policy.

So friends, beware of such type of phone calls and Click2Resume cheating services Pvt. Ltd.
          To day i also get a call from click2resume. And tell me paid 1215 what can i do plz tell me
          don't pay money

hi friend i get call in my mobile in click2resume-services-pvt-ltd-job byMr. Ajay Misra in 27/07/2012 ... he said
          me he give me job in with in pay Rs in account [protected] ( sbi ) . then i understand they are chit er . so friend don't believed them ...

lakshman biswas
          siliguri
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Click2Resume Services Pvt Ltd. , — TAKEN MONEY FOR GETTING JOB PURPOSE AND SWITCHED OFF THEIR MOBILES [Resolved]

BEBEASHIYA
            THEY ARE CALLING THE CUSTOMERS FOR GETTING THE JOB PURPOSE AND TAKEN 2700 FOR REGISTRATION AND VERIFICATION PURPOSE. AND PROMISED...

Click2resume — Job Company Taking Money but not replying after [Resolved]

arijit1975
            On 16th June I have paid Rs.1888/- to click2resume.com for advertising my cv and also for verification process.Now I am trying...

Click2resume — threaten to make the blacklisted when refused to take membership [Resolved]

Anind.jaagograhakjaago
            This is a incident of Monday(4th June,2012),I got a call from Click2resume.com Sales executive (as he told :Sourav kumar)...