United Colors Of Benetton Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 11, 2022

File a complaint to United Colors Of Benetton

Having problems with United Colors Of Benetton?

File a complaint and get it resolved by United Colors Of Benetton customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

United Colors Of Benetton

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122001

United Colors Of Benetton Phone Numbers

United Colors Of Benetton reviews & complaints(453)

Handle broke after 2 years, please replace
United Colors Of Benetton customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a jacket worth 4999/- from Mall of India Noida Benetton store on 12 th October 2022.The salesman told me that I can exchange it for a bigger size later which he confirmed was available . It was a gift for someone and I purchased it just because the larger size would be available. Now I visited the store to exchange it on 21 st oct and they said they never had a bigger size in that and that I can exchange it for some other product...

Team, it's hard to type my issue.. but I can try
    I love ur brand but when I went to buy jeans in prozone mall Aurangabad UCB store.
    All employees are corrupt.
    They not giving bill
    They don't want to allow to pay and scan on ucb store QR
    They want all transactions in his personal bank account
    They giving false discount

They cheating ucb brand

I had placed a return order. Package was collected and deliver to United Colors of Benetton but I am still waiting for the refund.
      Return order number is P[protected]RC1

I have raised warranty issue with company by email id and providing all documents. The warranty was accepted for the trolley bag. Company provide resolution of giving gift voucher instead of replacement. I was not ready to accept gift voucher as i bought that bag in sale and now this voucher wont give me another bag and i have to buy other products of benetton which i dont need. Then they stopped replying to my emails and then getting tired...

I placed a order on August 3rd and received it on 24th Aug with an incorrect item. I mailed to c.[protected]@benetton.co.in by attaching the photo and video of the item and CCTV footage for the investigation. Till date I haven’t received any update. Did anyone please check and redeliver my items at the earliest. Order id# P03296097.

Sathish

I purchased a red cotton cardigan online 02/07/2022
          I wore it twice & hand washed it . The stitching at he back seam had come away, significantly. I have tried to get this item returned & a refund organised but they are now not replying emails. Shocking treatment.

Dear Sir
            As I'm the authorized distributor o[censored]nited colors of Benetton from Goa hence I'm facing a lot of issues with the company and company employees.
            My issue is pending from last 2 years with the company and is yet to resolve it. Company have approved on mail to pick 50, 000 stock from the Distributor but till date have not sattled to do so. Company employees are not responding to the calls and stretching this issue more further.
            I request you to please look into the matter and resolve the issue immediately.
            Our money is with the compang in the form of Deposit and we are looking forward to release it in our bank account.
            Please solve the issue asap.
            Jai Agencies, Goa

Returned order at a UPS collection point on 30th July. Rec'd email from IPS with update which showed it failed to deliver returned order as it was 'oustanding at distribution centre' due to failure to pay customs fee. Emailed customer service about this on 8th August. No response. Emailed again today, as to date, no response or refund has been recieved. Order was returned within 14 days of receipt. What is being done to resolve this and when...

Got wrong product delivered, shared all details on mail with team benetton but havent got any revert since 15+ days .

Order id #P03264339

I had purchased a jacket from United Colors of Benetton's Surat, India dealer in November 2020. It's been only one and half year and the outer skin of the jacket has started deteriorating. I doubt the quality of Jacket that has been delivered to us from the authorised dealer in Surat, India.
                I request you to kindly look into the matter.
                Ar. Chintan Shah

Hi team,

I have a full length white shirt bought for my daughter 11 year old in Dec 21. The colour balls on the shirt spilled over white shirt which wasn't expected from United colours of Benetton.

Details seen in video attached

Till now I was very happy with all purchases made with UCB and thank you all to give best of products to consumers like us. But Wish to get compensated for such damage bought as bday gift for my daughter

Looking forward for positive response

Sachin Bhise

We bought a polo before 2 months from your store and after one use there is a little hole near the collar.We’d like to inform you about this and check whether you can fix it.

I buy slippers for my kid on last month.it is 3 month warranty .it is under warranty .it is very bad quality. Please give me some solution for this...

Online purchase Bag 3 mahina bad fat gya hai hag

Dissatisfied with customer support
                          Product/dress sold for full price and refused return and refund

Online worldwide that dress was on sale with 30% discount...

I bought ucb shoes on flipkart but after 10 days like i wear it 4-5 times the sole started to come off … i compalined fipkart but no response. I want my shoes get replacement

Hi Team,

I had ordered United Colors of Benetton Unisex Blue Large Strolley Suitcase, Size: 77X52X30 (L) from Myntra on 7th October 2020 and it has 3 years of warranty. Now there is an issue with zip which need to be fixed. How to get it fixed?

I have attached bill alongwith images for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,
                            Khyati

The shoes has damage

As if i have bought one men jeans from one o[censored]r ucb showroom of lucknow on 27/6/22 but what happened to it is the quality of the jeans cloth was so bad that only in first sitting it was torned and when i went to ur showroom next day the did not listen to our query so the thing is i want the exchange item for this bad quality product which u served us so kindly resolve our problem as soon as possible.