Club Mahindra Holidays — need refund for my cancelled membership.

Grugaon, India
 Abhinav Singh Raghav on Jul 5, 2019

My self Abhinav Singh and my club mahindra holidays id is 2855072. I cancelled my membership on DATE : 9-FEB-2019 ( WITH IN 10 DAYS).

I cancelled my membership because at the time of buying it, the agent had not provided me complete information about the policies and terms, conditions which mislead me and my decision to opt the membership.

Now, after reading all the policies, I was completely unwilling to take the membership at that point of time i.e. 9th Feb 2019 12:31 A.M.

I disagreed for Membership Details in 2855072UserFilledDetails.

So, i cancelled my membership effective immediately, and asked for the refund of Rs 39840.00 into my account. But I haven't received my amount yet.

Also they promised me to refund my money by 10th june 2019 in written, screenshot is attached.

Please help me.

need refund for my cancelled membership.

[Jul 05, 2019] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhinav Singh Raghav, Aug 18, 2019
I filled the complaint here on 5th July and today is 18th August. It has been 1.5 months but I haven't received my money back from the club Mahindra. Could you please help me and ask club Mahindra to refund my money asap.
Updated by Abhinav Singh Raghav, Aug 18, 2019
Also, could you please escalate it and take strict action against club Mahindra.
Updated by Abhinav Singh Raghav, Aug 18, 2019
I have requested Mr. Anand Mahindra and Mr Kavinder Singh also to ask Club Mahindra to refund my money asap.

Updated by Abhinav Singh Raghav, Aug 20, 2019
I want to file legal case against club Mahindra.
Could you please help me with this.
Updated by Abhinav Singh Raghav, Aug 20, 2019
I have attached screenshot that club mahindra executive promised me to refund my money by 10th June 2019.
But I haven't received my money yet and today is 20th Aug 2019.

need refund for my cancelled membership.

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - need refund for my cancelled membership.