[Resolved] Cognizant — regarding my interview status

Manish_4321 on Aug 29, 2018
Hi all,
I have attended the cts drive at galgotias engineering college on 21st july, 2018 through amcat.in response, i got their confirmation mail on 31st jult, 2018 of being selected in interview process and i was told that after my background verification is in process and i will he given offer letter within 2 weeks.
But it's been two weeks and i haven't heard any word from them.
I have sent many mail to inquire about hiring decision at different mail at cognizant but got no response from their side.
I am really in dilemma that whether i will get the offer letter or not.
Please do suggest me some ways so that i can reach to them and get to know about my offer letter status.
Thank you in advance.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 5, 2018
Got offer letter today.
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Are you confirm that the mail you recieved states that you are selected?
Manish_4321's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 29, 2018
Yes brother. their mail said i have shortlisted for the further selection process and will get offer letter within 2 weeks. But not a single word got any word from them.

Hi...
I have also attended this drive on 21st July at CTS Hinjewadi, Pune through AMCAT.
After that I have got shortlisted mail on 30th July n mention that ur Background verification and Document Verification is in progress . In next 3 weeks u have received selected or not selected mail.
There is no any mail from CTS till date...
Manish_4321's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 3, 2018
Yes dear.. it's been over a month and they haven't said a single thing about offfer letter. I would suggest you to drop a Inquiry mail at hrss@cognizant.com
I did the same . And got their reply in mail that my candidature is in process and i will get the offer letter soon.
I have also attended the interview at galgotia and got the same mail but it's more than 1 month already and they haven't give any update regarding the application. When will the update come, please reply to it.
Manish_4321's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 3, 2018
I am also in the same boat as you.i would suggest you to drop a Inquiry mail at hrss@cognizant.com
To know your offer letter status. They will surely get back to you soon.
Hi Manish,

I Have attended and gone through my interview in CTS on August 4'th for Hadoop/Spark developer role, Thoraipakam, Chennai and on the same day, I was confirmed by HR that I will receive my offer letter within next week. After one week I got a review mail from Cognizant TAG that " my application is under review will get back shortly within 30 days".Its been 49 days I didn't receive any offer letter. I dropped an inquiry mail to "hrss@cognizant.com" but i didn't get any response from them.Waiting for the offer letter.

Kindly let me know if there is any other possible way to reach out them and get to know about the offer letter status.
Hey Manish..after getting mail from hrss@cognizant.com that you receive your offer letter shortly, did you receive your offer letter..?i mean after how many days
Naina P's reply, Oct 11, 2018
pls reply
Hey ...Have u received Joining Letter???

Kandhanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Cognizant - regarding my interview status