2009 Shell It"l Mobile Draw — To claim the prize money

shailesh makwana
To claim the prize money
I have recieved the sms from claim35@live.com on 09/12/2009 which is as follows:-
Your mobile number has won you 200, 000.00 million pounds in the 2009 shell int"l mobile draw in uk. To claim your prize contact claim35@live.com
I have sent an e-mail to the above signed e-mail address, but there is no reply. My mobile number is [protected] & my e-mail id is shail. Makwana. Msj@gmail.com

Complaint comments  5568 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

sir i hav recived message frm BA-XMAS PRO showing that i have won $500000

is it true
my mobile number is...[protected].expecting your reply.
My Name is Nanang Budi Y and I live in Indonesia,
I got a SMS from shellwin2@live.com, that I won 950.000 us dollar in the ongoing 2011 shell int 'l mobile draW, TO claim contact Dr Mohammed on shellwin2@live.com .
My mobile number is [protected].
If it true, how to fet it ? Thank you very much and I am waiting for answer, and my account [protected]
DEAR ALL I INFORM YOU IF YOU GOT THIS TYPE OF SMS AND MAIL, DON'T TRY TO RESPOND QUICKLY ITS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THAT THE MAILS PERTAINING TO THIS SUBJECT ARE TOTALLY WRONG. THESE MAILS MAY MISGUIDE YOU. SO DON'T TRY TO REPLY AND NOT TO INVEST ANY AMOUNT. IN THIS REGARDS.

THANKING YOU

VIVKEKANAND
I HAVE RECIEVED MESSAGE FROM YOUR TM-MD SHELL ON 5th march 2011 SO MESSAGE LIKE THESE CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON -500, 000.00 pounds IN 2011 NOKIA(SHELL) INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAWS IN UK. WINNING #3, TO CLAIM, SEND DETAIL SO PLEASE SIR ANY INFORMATION SEND THIS ADRESS, SHREE BHAIRAVNATH GENERAL STORES OPP SONA HOSPITAL, BHATWADI GHATKOPAR, MUMBAI 400084, MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]

ramakrishna — fake sms

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED MOBILE MASSAGE 11th Mar.2011.'
CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE HAS BEEN AWARDED 750,000.00USD IN ICC WORLD CUP MOBILE AWARD.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE,CONTACT MR.WILLIAM VIA E-MAIL: iccwcma@hotmail.co.uk.
This massage is true or fraud pl.check them
SIR,
I HAVE RECIEVED THE SMS FROM TM-SPDCA ON 22march. 2011 WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 200000 MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]
please give me my price I have selected for 1.000.000.00 in on going yahoo/msn 2011

I am vijay singh rajput
I am from village post Jatwara Thesil Bassi Distict Jaipur Rajasthan 303305
mo.[protected]
e-mail - vijaysingh.sirohiya@gmail.com
my panjab national bank account no.[protected] current account
sir i had recieved a massage on my phone, my phone no:[protected].and the message is you had won 5, 00, 00, 000 $ in intl mobial draws, to clime your prize please visite rbertrh@gmail.com i wil see these but no way .please don't repeat this messages .thanking you .y v v sathibabu.
Sir, I had recived a massage on my mobile phone [protected] dated 2nd april 2011 at 11.11pm.massage is your mobile has been seleted for 2011 asian communities prize gift money in UK, to collect your money money send details to e-mail rbertrh@gmail.com .my name is Pravinder Kumar Sharma .my e-mail ID, sharma.pravinder@gmail.com.
i received a sms from TD-ICPL on 15th April 2011 as Your mobile has been selected for 2011Asian communities prize gift money in UK, to collect your money send details to e-mail:rbertrh@gmail.com. My e-mail id is roona347@gmail.com
i have recieved the SMS from TD-ICPL on 16th april 2011 as your mobile has been selected for 2011 asian communities prize gift money in UK, to collect your money send details to e-mail:rbertrh@gmail.com.
my name is b.prabhakar rao, my mobile number is [protected], my e-mail.id is prabhakar.b252@gmail.com
i have recieved a sms frome microsoft windows mobile award draw that i win adrow of 5000, 000.00 doler if it is right than my pine is XWT7 reply me on my email add (garasiaavani@yahoo.com)
hi sir
i have received 2 messege said you have been awarded 500, 000 british pound in the 2011 shell intl mobile draw to recive your prize contact dr/williams email shellwin77@live.com
my name is mostafa ahmed hafez
my mobile number [protected] my email ia theblackmask1@yahoo.com
I have recieved a message from TD-Fortune in Microsoft World Fortune Program i won money 1000000.00 on 10/6/2011 so please give a reply on my cell no [protected]
I RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE INFORMING ME ABOUT MY WINNING 1, 000, OOO, OO PONUD IN (SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAW PLZ ARRANGE TO SEND MY PRICE MONEY & INFORM ME THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION AT MY LEVEL. SO PLZ REPLY MY ID EMAIL ID ( guriahsn@yahoo.com) HURRY UP & MY MOBILE NO.IS 91- [protected] ... WHEATHER IT IS TRUE OR NOT . I AM VEY NEED OF SOME MONEY TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY .
sir, i am peter bhuyan from guwahati assam.in the year 2009 i had received ur message that my mobile no. has won an amount of 300, 000.00 pound so what happened sir, will i get my prize????????????? or i"m day dreaming... plz give reply me at-peterbhuyan@rediffmail.com or contact me at[protected]
sir i have won 700000 pound.so pls i request how to collect my money.

my number is [protected]
I have recieved a message which says-
Congrats!!! Your mobile number has won $400, 000 in mobile draw to claim your prize send name and other details
My name is rakshith & phone no. [protected]
If it is true send me details.
I got ur message, in my mobile, that (congrats your mobile no; has won you 850.000 gbp in the 201102 telecom mobile draw uk to claim email tour name & no to rev. Philip on livedraw26@. Gmailcom) plz help me & guide me properly what happen & inform me on this my email address im waiting to ur reply with passion
(Qasim mehmood