Aircel Dongle 3G — getting disconnected again and again

Tibba road, Ludhiana District, Punjab, India
 rajandhiman
i had purchased one aircel dongel 3G data about two weeks ago. first two days it was ok but third day it started after each two muniutes. no one is giving or telling me the right what to do

details

aircel dongal type turbo aircel 3G

no. [protected]

please get me rid of this problem. this is not tolerable plz. do something suitable.

thanks and regards

Comments

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team
I was facing a similar problem. However, just want to ask, are you using any usb extension cord to get a better signal strength. I am doing the same. I was using a cheap chinese usb extension cable and that was the problem. I replaced that with a branded noise reduction usb extension cord with I purchased from EBay India, and since then I have been getting excellent connection quality and speed. So, if you are using a usb extension, you can follow what I did. :)
i purchased a aircel 3g dongle with festival offer, they assured of giving 2gb/month for 3months, the first month it worked perfectly, but secound month it just disconects after 2min, after disconection the speed is 14kbps, please send me an solution or fix this please.the money i paid for this is rs.1777 but it was not looking worth aircel.

details

aircel dongal type super pro aircel 3G

no:[protected]

email:[protected]@gmail.com

so please concern my problem.
It seems this is a perennial problem with Aircel 3G dongle. I Aircel purchased as an exchange offer as TataDoCoMo is going out of NER. My connection gets distrupped at regular intervals. Very hopeless condition.

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]